If you have never been approached in your life

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
It means that you’re below LTN.

But don’t worry, you’re like 95% of the users on here.

You guys have the realize that average user on here is literally hideous.

Your MTN-HTN ratings from KHHV’s unfortunately don’t mean anything.
You take 20 pictures before posting it and still managed to look barely average in your best most frauded picture.

This al leads to a delusional narcissist who is detached from reality.

Only, but only if you stop coping you can take steps to improve.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, NZb6Air and 29 others
👍

• +1
Reactions: rooman, WeiWei, Roquefort and 4 others
Damn I always knew....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Nick.Harte, WeiWei and 3 others
How to jump from giga subhuman to subhuman @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
Damn I always knew....
Maybe you’re just a normie with a low trust face. If that’s the case you need to do the approaching yourself.
I forgot to mention this, but it’s actually a very important point.

Don’t give up hope, everything will be alright.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, WeiWei, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Only htn and more get approached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, WeiWei, borntosuffer and 5 others

You take 20 pictures before posting it and still managed to look barely average in your best most frauded picture.

Only complimented. Never approached :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, PsychoDsk and 4 others
Damn I always knew....
Unironically don’t listen to this, this only meansyour not some chad but your Defenitly not some subhuman, trust me if you were subhuman you would know.

Most people here aren’t subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Nah I’m like subhuman lite with mid height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Gaygymmaxx, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
I've been approached by girls (Not in chad level ofc) in social circles, school and shit, And that just made me realize about how women make it so obvious when they are attracted to you, or when they are not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, EdgyFashionist, Snowskinned and 7 others
Maybe you’re just a normie with a low trust face. If that’s the case you need to do the approaching yourself.
I forgot to mention this, but it’s actually a very important point.

Don’t give up hope, everything will be alright.
Don’t lie to him, even a normie with a high trust face won’t get approached unless they get lucky

Only htn and more get approached
I’m sorry bro, but if you think like this it’s over.

Low tier normies like me get approached occasionally. I’m objectively LTN at best and i’ve been approached 3 times this year by ltb’s.

You’re just coping at this point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, nofap, Snowskinned and 4 others
Unironically don’t listen to this, this only meansyour not some chad but your Defenitly not some subhuman, trust me if you were subhuman you would know.
I always suspected it, but my good friend with the Arda Guller avi just solidified it for me. His point is air tight, so don't even try to poke it...

• +1
Reactions: rooman, WhoTookVendetta and moreroidsmoredates
Cope.
Most people here aren’t subhuman
Delusional autist with no self-awareness.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and WhoTookVendetta
Cope.

Delusional autist with no self-awareness.
They aren’t, most people in generel are not subhumans, I guarantee averege person here is just ethnic mtn with shit social skills

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Lebron_James
They aren’t, most people in generel are not subhumans, I guarantee averege person here is just ethnic mtn with shit social skills
Always the type of users who have never been approached in their life come up with cope essays like this.

Most people here look “weird”, due to either a deformity in their lower third, eye area, height/frame etc.

Incels have something that makes them look “weird” (ugly).

• +1
Reactions: rooman, WhoTookVendetta and humanoidsub7
Always the type of users who have never been approached in their life come up with cope essays like this.

Most people here look “weird”, due to either a deformity in their lower third, eye area, height/frame etc.

Incels have something that makes them look “weird” (ugly).
so your telling me the averege person here is a bottom 5% male right? Man your so fucking retarted if you geniunally think most men here are subhuman

so your telling me the averege person here is a bottom 5% male right? Man your so fucking retarted if you geniunally think most men here are subhuman
Look you’re going straight to the insults which signals that you’re just a coping uggo in denial.

Yes, 95% of the users on **HERE** are below LTN in real life, subhuman smv.

You’re one of them.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Pakicel and WhoTookVendetta
Look you’re going straight to the insults which signals that you’re just a coping uggo in denial.

Yes, 95% of the users on **HERE** are below LTN in g life, subhuman smv.

You’re one of them.
I know I’m ugly I’m not not talking about myself in specific? I’m just talking to other users here so guys like you don’t gaslight them into thinking their subhuman trash just because girls don’t give them chad treatment

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
IMG 5410

No, you need to look like this to get the most jbs.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, WhoTookVendetta, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
ive been approached several times but not always

girls that approach usually are ltbs-mtbs - got bootycalls from htbs but i was already rizzing them up on social media (also career halo, they simped for the law school i studied in)

means im probably mtn

Last edited:
  • +1
I know I’m ugly I’m not not talking about myself in specific? I’m just talking to other users here so guys like you don’t gaslight them into thinking their subhuman trash just because girls don’t give them chad treatment
You’re illiterate.

Please get yourself a glass of water and read my thread again.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
No point in trying to talk to people like OP. These are standard abused dog ways of bragging, bringing everyone else down instead of just accepting that they're not sub 5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, WhoTookVendetta, watah and 2 others
You’re illiterate.

Please get yourself a glass of water and read my thread again.
You literally told them that “your below Ltn because you don’t approached “ pure gaslight to make already extermly self conisouns users here wanna rope even more :lul: and tried to cover it with “improveee” after

You literally told them that “your below Ltn because you don’t approached “ pure gaslight to make already extermly self conisouns users here wanna rope even more :lul: and tried to cover it with “improveee” after
I’m just talking to other users here so guys like you don’t gaslight them into thinking their subhuman trash just because girls don’t give them chad treatment
getting approached isn’t chad treatment. Normal people get approached all the time.

Org users are an exception.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Copeful, nofap and 1 other person
Everyone here is a HTN with Chadlite potential. Stop coping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
getting approached isn’t chad treatment. Normal people get approached all the time.

Org users are an exception.
Ya normal women sure, not normal men. I’ve never personally seen a guy get approached irl or any of my normie friends get approached irl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
Ya normal women sure, not normal men. I’ve never personally seen a guy get approached irl or any of my normie friends get approached irl
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convinces himself this argument is going on.

• +1
"below ltn" :feelskek:
mtns and htns are not being approached.
this forum needs a blackpill intervention some of you are delusional as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282, EdgyFashionist, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
"below ltn" :feelskek:
mtns and htns are not being approached.
this forum needs a blackpill intervention some of you are delusional as fuck.
Htns are if good height and non Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, moreroidsmoredates and Zenis
Depends on your environment and your social life. Many hollywood celebs never got approached and were virgin until their early 20s too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
Depends on your environment and your social life. Many hollywood celebs never got approached and were virgin until their early 20s too
A lot of that is just bullshit to try and make others feels better for pr purposes , pretty much the opposite of what op is doing. bullshit to try to make others feel worse

What you say doesnt make sense. I see good looking girls with below average guys all the time.
How come those guys have girlfriends while the average guy here doesnt?

Its about social skill, not looks level unless ur a tall chadlite

• JFL
A lot of that is just bullshit to try and make others feels better for pr purposes , pretty much the opposite of what op is doing. bullshit to try to make others feel worse
Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

• +1
never take words at face value. that is guaranteed virtue signalling bs.

• +1
What you say doesnt make sense. I see good looking girls with below average guys all the time.
How come those guys have girlfriends while the average guy here doesnt?
You have a dick and that’s why you overrate the women and underrate the guy.

99% of the time a couple is looksmatched.

Women fraud with tons of make-up, but they subconsciously know they are on the same looks level as their partner.
Its about social skill, not looks level unless ur a tall chadlite
I used to tell myself this as a coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and WhoTookVendetta

never take words at face value. that is guaranteed virtue signalling bs.
Not really ive seen many dudes irl like this. HTN tier guys who never got approached. It is very possible with the current zoomer generation. People just arent as outgoing and upfront these days. Why would they bother approach anyone when they can download tinder and meet people through dating apps It's often the socially awkward introverted guys with niche social group who are like this especially if they grow up in conservative environment. It's not as uncommon as many people here seem to think.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Mentalcel1, itsover36282 and 2 others
You have a dick and that’s why you overrate the women and underrate the guy.

99% of the time a couple is looksmatched.
Okay explain to me how a 5’7 white girl is stuck with a shorter brown ltn ??
90% of couples i see irl are like this

Women fraud with tons of make-up, but they subconsciously know they are on the same looks level as their partner.

I used to tell myself this as a coping mechanism.

IMG 2972 IMG 2971

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, watah and moreroidsmoredates
Not really ive seen many dudes irl like this. HTN tier guys who never got approached. It is very possible with the current zoomer generation. People just arent as outgoing and upfront. Why would they bother approach anyone when they can download tinder and meet people through dating apps It's often the socially awkward introverted guys with niche social group who are like this especially if they grow up in conservative environment. It's not as uncommon as many people here seem to think.
Well but it’s usually uncommon for good looking guys to end up being socially awkward and introverted also maybe those guys just have low trust faces?

This is what I'm talking about. High T behavior to date above your looksmatch

Cope
He is coping so much if he thinks the fat brown sea guy thats shorter than the girl is looksmatched with that girl

• +1
Reactions: watah and Jason Voorhees
A fat short sea guy is looksmatched with a girl that height mogs him and physique mogs him and race mogs him? Jfl
people will make all kinds excuses a d copes to try and make everything make sense to themselves. Idk how this happened or why she is dating him but let's be real. The girls here mogs the guy back to his days as a sperm

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd