If you have no base to ascend ITS TRULY OVER (DONT CLICK IF U DONT WANNA GET DEPRESSED)

Surfsup

Surfsup

Bronze
Im very skinny i have very good jawline visibility its sharp but my gonial angle is too high my jaw is narrow and assymetrical
i dont have hollow cheekd my face looks bloated even at low body fat
My uee is severe my under eyes are GONE from scratching my eye so much cause of allergies
Legit have raccoon eyes
My whole face is assymetrical even my RIBCAGE IS ASSYMETRICAL (WTH)
I have a BULBOUS NOSE with a SMALL MOUTH actually over tier from the side it looks like gandys nose
My chin is recessed
I have pointy ears
Im a manlet at 5'8

maybe im a subhuman but ill say ltn cause i dont get treated like a subhuman
Its over
If your low body fat and still look bad its over
Only hope for me is beard frauding

Just save up for surgeries bub

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and Surfsup
i've been photoshopping my face over and over with the kind of surgeries i'd get and the likely hood of me getting bogged is pretty high. i'd say its close to impossible to TRULY ascend as in going from average joe shmoe to holy shit hes so hot

• So Sad
Reactions: Surfsup
do you think that it is better to try to endure struggle and maybe improve or rot and enjoy shit that isnt good for you, junk food, beer, drugs etc

• +1
do you think that it is better to try to endure struggle and maybe improve or rot and enjoy shit that isnt good for you, junk food, beer, drugs etc
I was redpilled for a few months after deciding to improve grinding and being positive
Then blackpill experiences irl messed me up
Here iam again
No point when ur ugly sub 5
blackpill collects
I still eat healthy tho just because i feel like trash when i eat goyslop other than that i just rot

• +1
Reactions: medics
do both but not too much of either, keep smoking on the copium

Im very skinny i have very good jawline visibility its sharp but my gonial angle is too high my jaw is narrow and assymetrical
i dont have hollow cheekd my face looks bloated even at low body fat
My uee is severe my under eyes are GONE from scratching my eye so much cause of allergies
Legit have raccoon eyes
My whole face is assymetrical even my RIBCAGE IS ASSYMETRICAL (WTH)
I have a BULBOUS NOSE with a SMALL MOUTH actually over tier from the side it looks like gandys nose
My chin is recessed
I have pointy ears
Im a manlet at 5'8

maybe im a subhuman but ill say ltn cause i dont get treated like a subhuman
Its over
If your low body fat and still look bad its over
Only hope for me is beard frauding
Not even the title cuz it's too long but you can always be a betabuxx for single mom becky in her 40s.

• JFL
I was redpilled for a few months after deciding to improve grinding and being positive
Then blackpill experiences irl messed me up
Here iam again
No point when ur ugly sub 5
blackpill collects
I still eat healthy tho just because i feel like trash when i eat goyslop other than that i just rot
sucks for us then, im in the same boat as you, dont know whether to let myself rot or try to look atleast human

• +1
sucks for us then, im in the same boat as you, dont know whether to let myself rot or try to look atleast human
If you have the base to even reach mtn+ go for it dont give up
Im an unfixable subhuman thats why i gave up that would be my advice

• +1
Reactions: medics
If you have the base to even reach mtn+ go for it dont give up
Im an unfixable subhuman thats why i gave up that would be my advice
i feel that. it just that im so average it hurts. i can only really leanmax and ill look a bit better. but other than that, my frame is ass, height is ok, and im broke. i honestly just want to disappear, i wouldnt kill myself but if i could press a button to just disappear from ever existing id take it, or atlest relive childhood.

• +1
i feel that. it just that im so average it hurts. i can only really leanmax and ill look a bit better. but other than that, my frame is ass, height is ok, and im broke. i honestly just want to disappear, i wouldnt kill myself but if i could press a button to just disappear from ever existing id take it, or atlest relive childhood.
lol same bro sometimes i wish i could be invisible so ppl dont see me
just leave me alone ik im not gl but stupid normies have to shove it in ur face let me live in peace

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and medics
Water bud

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
just leave me alone ik im not gl but stupid normies have to shove it in ur face let me live in peace
Hope things get better for you bhai🙏:ogre:

• +1
i plan on dying virgin and single
same. even if I ascend through being a surgerycel my subhuman meat size will never allow me to be happy and I'll always be a cuck to a LTB. My only reason to go is that till I get to 30 there will be a real PE surgery. Or I go ER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Surfsup and truthhurts
fuck, at least im not alone in this. i feel that way too, i dont even walk outside because i feel horrible about myself

• +1