If you have no social life and are not good looking then you're fucked

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
the only way for you to escape is being good looking enough to where girls will actively talk to and include you in social interactions and shit. I can't really think of anything else that would open doors for you like that because guys don't really make new friends once out of school.

you can make friends as a whack looking dude in school but once you're out, it's done and you depend on women to find you good looking. just lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Max Frauder, Merćer and 10 others
Is this a heedandsuceed quote

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and ascension
Water

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Even if you are good looking it's over.

Ya if you’re a good looking loner you’ll still have to find ways to play off having no friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Even if you are good looking it's over.
I'd say it's really hard for an actual good looking guy to just rot away in his room. only @Anstrum95 can do that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 19036
the only way for you to escape is being good looking enough to where girls will actively talk to and include you in social interactions and shit. I can't really think of anything else that would open doors for you like that because guys don't really make new friends once out of school.

you can make friends as a whack looking dude in school but once you're out, it's done and you depend on women to find you good looking. just lmao.
so youre saying that all social groups are controlled by women? Sounds like your a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
There's different levels of social circle. I have girls that im friends with but they very rarely would invite me to do stuff with them, as a result i mainly hang out with males. Keep in mind that some of said female friends are clearly/outwardly attracted to my mates. GL always wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, thereallegend, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and ifyouwannabemylover
Even if u had social life you are fucked if u are ugly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Deleted member 19036
If you are good looking you can get girls anyway
Maybe if you are like a legit chad, otherwise you still need to give NT vibes if you want a remotely gl girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Maybe if you are like a legit chad, otherwise you still need to give NT vibes if you want a remotely gl girl.
I thought you were NT but just didn't have a social circle. Why are you not on tinder if you are gl

• +1
I thought you were NT but just didn't have a social circle.
How can you give NT vibes when you only have aspie basement selfies?

Why are you not on tinder if you are gl
Cuz there's no point yet, I still have to do so much shit like get NT pics, improve my truecel tier IG, fashionmax, get my driver license, etc.

Cuz there's no point yet, I still have to do so much shit like get NT pics, improve my truecel tier IG, fashionmax, get my driver license, etc.
JFL if you are gl like you say you can literally use basement selfies and get matches you don't need a driver license

then stop taking those and fashionmax. that should really be enough to get play from tinder hoes if you're htn+.

JFL if you are gl like you say you can literally use basement selfies and get matches
I don't think you can really get away with that unless you are a true chad, I have been rated HTN-Chadlite.
Like yeah you could still get matches but they would be fewer and lower quality.

then stop taking those and fashionmax. that should really be enough to get play from tinder hoes if you're htn+.
That's what I am trying to do, but it takes time and money.
Anyway I would say that my biggest issue is my IG, after seeing how girls reject literal chads like Amnesia for having a shit IG I wouldn't dare to go on Tinder with mine.

• +1
I don't think you can really get away with that unless you are a true chad, I have been rated HTN-Chadlite.
Like yeah you could still get matches but they would be fewer and lower quality.

Anyway I would say that my biggest issue is my IG, after seeing how girls reject literal chads like Amnesia for having a shit IG I wouldn't dare to go on Tinder with mine.
I think you can make a snap and ramp up the score. I feel like ig is out of the question because you're probably not gonna get an NT follower count at this point.

in regards to photos you can just take a cheeky selfie while walking around in nature when it's sunny out or something and it'll somewhat look like you were on a hike or whatever. aka socially active/NT. that's already a night and day difference compared to basement selfies. I don't think it has to even be super NT but basement selfies will always screw you over unless you are gigachad.

Last edited:
I think you can make a snap and ramp up the score.
Unfortunately nobody uses snap on my country, only IG.

in regards to photos you can just take a cheeky selfie while walking around in nature when it's sunny out or something and it'll somewhat look like you were on a hike or whatever. aka socially active and NT. that's already a night and day difference compared to basement selfies.
Yeah I need to take some NT selfies, I took one selfie outside during golden hour once and it looked much better, but my hair looked like shit and I had a bad facial expression, only took the pic for future reference tbh.
I still feel like I need at least one actual NT pic that is not a selfie tho.

Brutal at least I'm ugly and rotting, its just sad and depressing to rot if you are chadlite

Unfortunately nobody uses snap on my country, only IG.
I think even then it's better than nothing because it's easier to play off and won't make you seem like a total outcast.

Yeah I need to take some NT selfies, I took one selfie outside during golden hour once and it looked much better, but my hair looked like shit and I had a bad facial expression, only took the pic for future reference tbh.
I still feel like I need at least one actual NT pic that is not a selfie tho.
if you really tried, you could get decent enough pics to not scare off every single tinder slut. I'm sure.

Last edited:
Ya if you’re a good looking loner you’ll still have to find ways to play off having no friends
not even, my cousin had a six pack and was above avg facially, spent hours playign world od warcarft pvp hit 2.2k for season after season, flunked out of commuity college. All he did was leave the house and get shitty retail job while doing a emt training program for the city, and he was banging women at the job and in the program, the women came to him. One was 23 year old latina single mother with amazing breast. The other was a sexy bodied black women age 20 with avg face, at the local community college that offered the emt training program, she just walked up to him and said she wants to fuck, two weeks later hes fucking her, one week after that she invites a friend and they have threesome.

The black girl body was a 9/.10 her face was a 5/10 the friend had a 6.5/10 face and a 7/10 body.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I'd say it's really hard for an actual good looking guy to just rot away in his room. only @Anstrum95 can do that.
I'm not that good looking, just light hair halo for this forum :oops:

:feelscry:

• JFL

exactly you are not supposed to be chasing/looking for social interactions. instead people approach you if they want to interact with you. that is a rule of thumb. look Chad/normies do not make elaborate plans/scripts on what to say in a social situation. In fact when I ask them why they have a rich social life they literally say: "IT JUST HAPPENED!" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and ifyouwannabemylover

HTN is cope on dating apps, you are not striking at all just by being above average, sub Chad lites should not touch tinder

Get your luggage.
Sit on your bed. Pack it up. Because it's over for you

Lol I easily looksmatch Anstrum, maybe I even mog him but .org sfcels would probably disagree.
You mog him slightly imo but it’s close tbh

HTN is cope on dating apps, you are not striking at all just by being above average, sub Chad lites should not touch tinder
If your HTN you can just morph yourself to a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
A brutal blackpill.

exactly you are not supposed to be chasing/looking for social interactions. instead people approach you if they want to interact with you. that is a rule of thumb. look Chad/normies do not make elaborate plans/scripts on what to say in a social situation. In fact when I ask them why they have a rich social life they literally say: "IT JUST HAPPENED!" :soy:
EXACTLY !!