If you have over 10k posts its over

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
30C77C08 2E25 411D 9F79 E249389F3CF8

@Mogpogs all in 2022, imagine being the only child and he/she turns out a well known incel on looksmax.org

This incel was sucking my dick last month now he’s tryna go after me because He knows I’m 6psl mog him to death

@Mogpogs ur on my ignore list btw im raping your dead grandma and mom while ur ignored

I’m also raping your future femcel girlfriend, I bet you’re gonna turn out a cuck and watch me do it too HAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, NFA PB and latincell95
@House Lannister @Octillionaire @fucclife gtfin! Let’s rape his mom together

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
@MakinMogReturns lets tag team his wrinkled mom

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
bookmarking this for when u reach 10k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 1851, the BULL and 6 others
View attachment 1925120
@Mogpogs all in 2022, imagine being the only child and he/she turns out a well known incel on looksmax.org

This incel was sucking my dick last month now he’s tryna go after me because He knows I’m 6psl mog him to death

@Mogpogs ur on my ignore list btw im raping your dead grandma and mom while ur ignored

I’m also raping your future femcel girlfriend, I bet you’re gonna turn out a cuck and watch me do it too HAHAHA
C5D69991 8F41 42DD 86E2 6FB4F314CD82

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL, NFA PB and 3 others
bookmarking this for when u reach 10k
nope not happening because I looksmaxxed and I’m about to delete I don’t associate with incels

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ERNGRNSASIFGFNSIGFDSJAFDSIJFDSAJFDSAIJFDSDSFIJDSAJFIDSIJFSADFIJSAIDJFIASJDFIJFSFJISAIRFISIJDFSIDJFSFLKDSLFKSLDFKLDFKALDSKFLSADKFLKRFKEOFRKEORKFERKFOERJFOERJFOEJRFOEJROFEROFEJROFEJROFERFOEJROFEFROEJRF

You have 4,000 posts in 3 months which means that in 4-5 months you’ll have 10k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 1851 and 9 others
nope not happening because I looksmaxxed and I’m about to delete I don’t associate with incels
im waiting eagerly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Shut up you small dicked Chink faggot, I cuck you, your father and your whole lineage.

Yellow small dicked faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, looksmaxxed and Deleted member 18244
@latincell95 enjoying yourself buddy?

• JFL
thats called dedication and it is very admirable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I literally fucked last week btw

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@latincell95 enjoying yourself buddy?
Ignore this chink bro. Being Asian is already torture enough, knowing your women are being ravaged by BWC/BBC is suifuel IMO.

• JFL
I cage at these niggas using greycel as an insult like wtf bro you like one of those autists that think having 1k+ hours in a video game is an accomplishment :feelskek:

not everyone gives a fuck about rankings on some stupid ass forum. If that’s the only way for you to feel good about yourself I feel genuinely sorry for you bro

im too busy smashing pussy to care about having a high post count on an Internet forum

💪💪:chad::chad:

• +1
@Mogpogs it never began for you buddy boyo

• So Sad
I cage at these niggas using greycel as an insult like wtf bro you like one of those autists that think having 1k+ hours in a video game is an accomplishment :feelskek:

not everyone gives a fuck about rankings on some stupid ass forum. If that’s the only way for you to feel good about yourself I feel genuinely sorry for you bro

im too busy smashing pussy to care about having a high post count on an Internet forum

💪💪:chad::chad:
You a gaycel, nobody cares

over

Mogs me for being dedicated to something. I’m a halfassed forum rotter (waste all my time rotting on forums with no rep to show for it), just like I’m halfassed at everything else in life

Bumping this thread on March 13th 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You're going to come back here CRAWLING like the starved dog you are. This Place Is your only community, everyone Hates you irl

• Love it
This gook constantly talks shit then ignores people to hide from the fallout. Typical of a real life gook too tbh

• JFL
View attachment 1925120

If his kids turn out Asian he knows why.

buddy, u have 4k posts in 3 months, chill out

buddy, u have 4k posts in 3 months, chill out
I’ve seen ur face, you chill out ugly boy

I bet u were bullied a lot hahahaau

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and latincell95