If you have pheno failo, there is a always a country where you can be deemed exotic

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Srs
If you have pheno failo where you are now, you can be deemed exotic and attractive in another and slay

Yes this applies to every pheno

Whites- anywhere this is water won't get into this

Currys- EE- exotic halo especially if you are looksmaxxed, East Asia - eg Japanese women fetishise half curry half East Asian models- rola, her brother etc deemed superstars
Latina America as well if lighter skinned

Blacks- west can do decent if westernised in West europe, USA, Latin America

East asians- EE, Russian women for example love East Asian men, they are a fetish over there
Their own country too

Arab/MENA- EE, exotic halo, Scandinavia- @NOMORECOPES has stated Arab ethnics legit slay prime blonde JBs in Sweden, this can apply to Arab passing curries too- I've seen videos with my own eyes jfl

Mulatto- North Africa, west Europe, most places around the world, possibly less so in Asia though, although Asian girls seem to like @AlexBrown84

SEA men- EE similar halo as east Asians, also German women like getting into LTR with sea men as well as curries, true phenomenon

So yeah if you deem your pheno as main failo you need to visit the countries I've mentioned and you shouldn't have as much of an issue
Keep in mind you still need to looksmax
But obviously going to these places will allow you to be less good looking yet still be deemed attractive

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@Gaia262
@fogdart
@tyronelite
@Xangsane
@FrameMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@JamesHowlett
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@indianoutlaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 15004 and 13 others
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@Moggedbyevery1

No exotism for short subhuman haircut

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart, Deleted member and 1 other person
Srs
If you have pheno failo where you are now, you can be deemed exotic and attractive in another and slay

Currys- EE- exotic halo especially if you are looksmaxxed, East Asia - eg Japanese women fetishise half curry half East Asian models- rola, her brother etc deemed superstars

East asians- EE, Russian women for example love East Asian men, they are a fetish over there
Their own country too

Arab/MENA- EE, exotic halo, Scandinavia- @NOMORECOPES has stated Arab ethnics legit slay prime blonde JBs in Sweden, this can apply to Arab passing curries too- I've seen videos with my own eyes jfl

Mulatto- North Africa, west Europe, most places around the world, possibly less so in Asia though, although Asian girls seem to like @AlexBrown84

SEA men- EE similar halo as east Asians, also German women like getting into LTR with sea men as well as curries, true phenomenon

So yeah if you deem your pheno as main failo you need to visit the countries I've mentioned and you shouldn't have as much of an issue
But obviously going to these places will allow you to be less good looking yet still be deemed attractive

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@Gaia262
@fogdart
@tyronelite
@Xangsane
@FrameMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@JamesHowlett
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@indianoutlaw
Russian women love east asian men? The only "asians" that I've seen them with are turks and arabs. They don't like rice dicks. Don't pull info out of your ass. Half my family is Russian and I've live in Russia so i know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart, Chadeep and 5 others
Russian women love east asian men? The only "asians" that I've seen them with are turks and arabs. They don't like rice dicks. Don't pull info out of your ass. Half my family is Russian and I've live in Russia so i know.
U have asian tiny dick :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and .*my*.
Good for me then bro lol

Many threads on here regarding it and loads of articles online so it is legit

Last edited:
Where do pure abo men have exotic halo brother pls say . In Nordic countries ?

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4, Kmscurry and Chadethnic101
Where do pure abo men have exotic halo brother pls say . In Nordic countries ?
Ermmm i hope so jfl
But I think it's over for pure abos...

Half abo half white girls are hot as fuck though so they have halo somewhere haha

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Copium overdose.
Slavic women are goook cock worshippers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Chadeep, .*my*. and 1 other person
Ermmm i hope so jfl
But I think it's over for pure abos...

Half abo half white girls are hot as fuck though so they have halo somewhere haha
Tbh all races do well with Scandi women but mainly black, Arab, curry and Latino clean up on Scandi. I throw them In the same category as Western Europeans as they are very similar. EE is it’s own thing though they love gooks

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Srs

Their own country too

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@Gaia262
@fogdart
@tyronelite
@Xangsane
@FrameMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@JamesHowlett
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@indianoutlaw
Curries only have halo if they pass as non curry

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and Chadethnic101
What about ginger pheno? I think that's universally despised.

• +1
What about ginger pheno? I think that's universally despised.
Don't think it is
Go to Latin America

Canelo is a God in Mexico so he will halo you tbh

@Chadethnic101 Tell me more about the Latinas liking Indians. I recently had a hot Latina come onto me

• +1
@Chadethnic101 Tell me more about the Latinas liking Indians. I recently had a hot Latina come onto me
There's hardly any Latinas in UK where I live anyway

But yeah man defo mirin hard bro

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
This is very true OP.
I remember a while ago some girl from Europe(can’t remember what country) was all over me because she said that they don’t have my pheno in her country and “we look very exotic”.
It’s all relative, to whatever continent/country. Even as small as going to different parts of country where you are now.
Locationmaxxing/location theory is a real thing.

• Love it
only exception is st gonzalocel pheno, no recovery from that. @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Srs

Their own country too

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@Gaia262
@fogdart
@tyronelite
@Xangsane
@FrameMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@JamesHowlett
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@indianoutlaw
What if my pheno falio is being to jbw :feelswah:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@Moggedbyevery1
Did not get your tag sorry bhai but yes Rola is the best example there is, she is the third most followed Japanese female celebrity and she is half Bengali:feelskek:

Her brother is also quite popular there as well, very interesting

This is her dad btw don't know if I posted this
Rola dad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
What about White-Amerindian mutts like me?:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16371
@racoon4, are deathnics exotic in Slavland? :think:

Did not get your tag sorry bhai but yes Rola is the best example there is, she is the third most followed Japanese female celebrity and she is half Bengali:feelskek:

Her brother is also quite popular there as well, very interesting

This is her dad btw don't know if I posted this
View attachment 1706186
Wow couldn't find anything on her dad haha

You think I'd do well in Japan bro?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
You're sort of right.

Yes u can overcome social failo by going somewhere negative stereotype hasn't become real yet.

However before pajeets and ricemen start booking flights to Brazil or Guatemala or Japan or vladivostock, remember if ur ugly your ugly.

Yeah John Abraham or Roshan won't ve failod in Tokyo or Taipei and will mog white normies, which they won't in Singapore or Shanghai, but a 3/10 pajeet is still a 3/10 pajeet, and even in those places, a 3/10 JBW mogs him

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Kmscurry and Chadethnic101
Forgot to include latinos (both mestizos and castizos) :ogre:

• +1
You're sort of right.

Yes u can overcome social failo by going somewhere negative stereotype hasn't become real yet.

However before pajeets and ricemen start booking flights to Brazil or Guatemala or Japan or vladivostock, remember if ur ugly your ugly.

Yeah John Abraham or Roshan won't ve failod in Tokyo or Taipei and will mog white normies, which they won't in Singapore or Shanghai, but a 3/10 pajeet is still a 3/10 pajeet, and even in those places, a 3/10 JBW mogs him
Yes Bhai

Basically you need to be a HTN

End of the day goes to show race doesn't matter
It's looks that matter

The sheer audacity of a subhuman thinking he can do to some next country and slay is laughable tbh

Forgot to include latinos (both mestizos and castizos) :ogre:
Yeah shit was meant to include them

Again though

EE- exotic halo
Scandinavian nations
East Asia
Carribean
And Latin countries

Yes Bhai

Basically you need to be a HTN

End of the day goes to show race doesn't matter
It's looks that matter

The sheer audacity of a subhuman thinking he can do to some next country and slay is laughable tbh
Race matter for 99% of ethnics and rice cos they're ugly.

Only place looks don't matter is whites (just don't look totally homeless) and blacks (just look dom thug)

• +1
Yeah shit was meant to include them

Again though

EE- exotic halo
Scandinavian nations
East Asia
Carribean
And Latin countries
Scandinavian Nations? :ogre:

Don't really think I would be phenohailoed in Sweden tbh

• +1
Race matter for 99% of ethnics and rice cos they're ugly.

Only place looks don't matter is whites (just don't look totally homeless) and blacks (just look dom thug)
For example
You won't have race failo in Asia
I won't have race failo in Asia

Due to being above average for age etc and ambiguous looks anyway for you and me

For example
You won't have race failo in Asia
I won't have race failo in Asia

Due to being above average for age etc and ambiguous looks anyway for you and me
Yeah I had no failo in Asia until 3 years ago agree, then it killed me.

Prob in curryland me and u would not do so well, don't look pajeet enough lol

• JFL
Yeah I had no failo in Asia until 3 years ago agree, then it killed me.

Prob in curryland me and u would not do so well, don't look pajeet enough lol
Wait so you eventually had a failo in Asia?
As I've said before imo have enough sex appeal you beat most of the negative stereotypes and appear more exotic

Yes that's true JFL
Maybe the richer parts we'd have British halo though and lighter skin halo

Wait so you eventually had a failo in Asia?
As I've said before imo have enough sex appeal you beat most of the negative stereotypes and appear more exotic

Yes that's true JFL
Maybe the richer parts we'd have British halo though and lighter skin halo
Complicated bhai, foid gave me blackpill then I analytically reasoned it was over

• +1
LOL if u actually believe those fake articles about Asiansn in Eastern Europe