• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Constantin Denis, DivineBeing and 6 others
btarLdZ.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Toth's thot and GymcelDoomer
Who cares about respect from men? The only thing that matters is what foids think and height isn't a problem unless under 5'9 and frame will and always be a cope.

Seethe knowing a twink like Depp is worshipped by foids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis, mogstar, MaxillaMaxing and 11 others
Who cares about respect from men? The only thing that matters is what foids think and height isn't a problem unless under 5'9 and frame will and always be a cope.

This. Faggots here cope with "Muh masculinity, Muh respect".

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, chaddone, Toth's thot and 3 others

manlets will always be inferior to people like 6'3 hemsworth who are both respected by men and desires by women. never forget this

also why do all manlets go to the gym and do tiptoeing in pics? they are so insecure its hillarious. deep down they know they are GENETICAL INFERIOR

if i was a manlet or a lanklet with small wrists id kill myself

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, ALP and AlexBrown84
if I woke up the next day and looked in the mirror to see I had the face and body of the disgusting disfigured creature that is @homo_faber I'd get in my car and drive at unreal speeds to the nearest gun range and blow my fucking brains out.

I say this respectfully of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, mogstar, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
HGH is life

HGH is the difference between ur oneitis loving you or not no kizzy

if I woke up the next day and looked in the mirror to see I had the face and body of the disgusting disfigured creature that is @homo_faber I'd get in my car and drive at unreal speeds to the nearest gun range and blow my fucking brains out.

nice try but lets stick to the facts. i look better then you . never forget this. you are inferior in every way to me. and no gibberish from your side will change this fact.

also triggered manlet/lanklet spotted.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
nice try but lets stick to the facts. i look better then you . never forget this. you are inferior in every way to me. and no gibberish from your side will change this fact.

also triggered manlet/lanklet spotted.
I'm taller than you
I look better than you
I can get a bag quicker than you
My bag bigger than yours
My heart bigger than yours
My shoes cleaner than yours
My whip better than yours
I fight better than you

In every aspect that is crucial to human success I mog you, I am your superior

it is not up for debate, it is a very brutal reality you must come to terms with.

Also extremely insecure ogre spotted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, metagross, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I'm taller than you
I look better than you
My bag bigger than yours
I fight better than you

it is not up for debate, it is a very brutal reality you must come to terms with.

fictionstory.org - thanks for the laughs though

also funny how i literally predicted your behavior you subhuman

no gibberish from your side will change this fact.

but keep writing fantasy essays, maybe you believe it yourself one day. im done with you though.

My 5'7 friends get shit on by a girl we knew for their height when she's 5'0 :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:, both get female attention though face /race is king

fin he still talks about, beacuase of his NW4.
orbital decompression which he needs for his ethnic bug eyes.
And his non-existent lower lip from genio tells me youre right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Warlow
ronaldo is 6ft1 but still so insecure about his height.

ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg

now imagine how insecure our local manlet posters are about their height.

you can achieve as much success, become the most popular and richest footballplayer on earth but the lack of height will always life rentfree in your head if you are a manlet. you will always feel incomplete. no matter what you say or claim. we all know the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
fin he still talks about, beacuase of his NW4.
orbital decompression which he needs for his ethnic bug eyes.
And his non-existent lower lip from genio tells me youre right.

i dont know who you are but none of this true. but its nice that i live rentfree in your head and the last thought of you on your deadbed will be literally me. ogre for you

keep writing essays and fictional stories about me - maybe it has a therapeutic effect anf will keep you off from suicide (which will eventually come though - we both know it)

i dont know who you are but none of this true. but its nice that i live rentfree in your head and the last thought of you on your deadbed will be literally me. ogre for you

keep writing essays and fictional stories about me - maybe it has a therapeutic effect anf will keep you off from suicide (which will eventually come though - we both know it)
mate, everyone knows that everything I've described are the main topics you spam throughout the whole forum. What would it be if not projections from you? Or is it some perverted hobby of yours?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and GigaAscender
yea if a tall guy makes fun of u for not being tall in front of females you’re done for

mate, everyone knows that everything I've described are the main topics you spam throughout the whole forum. What would it be if not projections from you? Or is it some perverted hobby of yours?
and yes, its a hobby. i also have post on a selfhelp forum for cancer patients (spoiler i dont have cancer) - its entertaining like talking to homeless drunk people from time to time on your way home back from a club

this being sad l wasnt active for for 6 month here (forgot about this place basically) before returning a week ago, only to notice that people like you keep thinking of me. its a bit sad to see even though also funny, idk. 1 week and i already live rentfree (again) in peoples head.

Frame is cope? Studies have shown it's even more important than height to women. Keep coping.

Frame is cope? Studies have shown it's even more important than height to women. Keep coping.
link the studies, lets push those framecels and manlets over the edge.

a good face is enough to get respect from strangers

height and frame are cope

those who don’t have the face rely on height and body to carry them as a person

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
link the studies, lets push those framecels and manlets over the edge.
Its the australian dick size study

a big dick can help a manlet but a framecel was still rated as 0 even with a big dick

unfortunately they didn't go beyond one standard deviation in any of these metrics and only used a flaccid dick

There were highly significant positive linear effects of height, penis size, and shoulder-to-hip ratio on male attractiveness (Table 1). Linear selection was very strong on the shoulder-to-hip ratio, with weaker selection on height and penis size

will tall and big guys just get it without trying

just reminder for the local manlet and lanklet crew
Whats with yellowcels and dogshit threads

Literally everyone knows this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Whats with yellowcels and dogshit threads

Literally everyone knows this :lul:
yet i see the manlets (lanklets seem to either accepted their defeat or really - in opposite to manlets - dont care about it, which is a bit a downie but nothing i can do about it) seethe in this thread or give salty remarks which is just wonderful and goes down like fine wine

they just cant help themself, its wonderful. we need to make this kind of threads everyday

it’s just the male gaze vs female gaze. there’s 2 types of mogging: destroying the competition via masculinity mogging and there’s aesthetic mogging with the female gaze.

masculinity coping = size mogging, muscle, body hair, huge dick etc

female gaze = lean, tan, nice hair, nice jawline, nice smile, prettyboy features etc

essentially it’s male vs female attention. anyone can roid to the moon and be a massive muscle head but truth be told women stare at the 8% bodyfat natty tan dude with nice hair jfl. it depends on who you want compliments from.
and then are people like chris hemsworth who have both. never forget this

dont operate with false dichotomy to cope with genetical inferiority to people like hemsworth.

Martial arts is a minimum for manlets. because we have to be prepared to be attacked by society every day.

What ive noticed that works for manlets is making the first move in social interactions that way you already have the monopoly in conversations right off the bat.

sure nigga but that’s just because he has top 1% genetics and gets to mog in both areas. it’s literally like some nigga having the genetics to be both an Olympic sprinter AND a power lifter at the same time. it’s just cagefuel at that point but most dudes would be lucky to even be good in ONE of those areas.
legit its very rare and normal people know this and are not bothered by it but i know the narcies (far from normal) here cant cope with it which is why i like to remind them

This. Faggots here cope with "Muh masculinity, Muh respect".
Foids care about how much respect you get from other men/society in general and the reactions also effect your self-esteem, so it‘s not a total cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
I'm 6'1 with 19.5 inch bideltoid I get cucked so hard irl

I'm taller than you
I look better than you
My bag bigger than yours
I fight better than you

Don’t know about the bigger heart part you seem like a dick