Reactions: Linoob
No that's true in my case and here I am

• +1
Reactions: rickets
my smile is fucked up
my eye area is .. well ok but under eye could be better

its over isnt it.. u guys dont have to tell me

No that's true in my case and here I am
ive overheard female coworkers talking about guys and they said a good smile and nice eyes are what they look for and is what attracts them. As long as your other features are at least okay/average. A good mouth area and good eyes will halo you to be above average.

ive overheard female coworkers talking about guys and they said a good smile and nice eyes are what they look for and is what attracts them. As long as your other features are at least okay/average. A good mouth area and good eyes will halo you to be above average.
Imagine believing what women say

My best features are those two haha

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Got both but

need a rhino for my pretty boy harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
ok, another broscience, or should i call it foidscience at work

cope bro , everyone here knows eye area is most important part of a face.
Yeah but the women are not referring to just Eyes jfl, they just say "nice Eyes" and "nice smile" because it's the only thing they can really describe about a man's face. They don't know shit about zygos, bigonial width and mixillas etc. You need all these features to be top-tier to even speak to a women in 2020. You need Everything.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and SHARK
same about lower third and eyes. mine are both above average but here im cuz of wide nose and narrow mouth

ok, another broscience, or should i call it foidscience at work
Bro you need to cite your sources bro that's a baseless claim bro how do we know that women are attracted to hot guys wheres the research bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah but the women are not referring to just Eyes jfl, they just say "nice Eyes" and "nice smile" because it's the only thing they can really describe about a man's face. They don't know shit about zygos, bigonial width and mixillas etc. You need all these features to be top-tier to even speak to a women in 2020. You need Everything.
yeah but if all your other features arent bad, like they arent failos and are at least okay and you have a really good eye area and good mouth area, youll be at least above average automatically is what i'm saying. If those two things are what females focus on the most than you need those two things to be your halos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Oh god... I have a really well developed lower third, if I had a good eye area I would be chadlite without a doubt... so close bros

• +1
yeah but if all your other features arent bad, like they arent failos and are at least okay and you have a really good eye area and good mouth area, youll be at least above average automatically is what i'm saying. If those two things are what females focus on the most than you need those two things to be your halos.
I get your Point but I Think that Jaw>mouth tho

same about lower third and eyes. mine are both above average but here im cuz of wide nose and narrow mouth
narrow mouth is a huge failo tbh. all the women i’ve been with comment on how they love my lips. my mouth width is 57mm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 678
I get your Point but I Think that Jaw>mouth tho
if your teeth are crooked and bad and have a narrow mouth, youre automatically seen as ugly, no matter what your jaw looks like.
narrow mouth is a huge failo tbh. all the women i’ve been with comment on how they love my lips. my mouth width is 57mm
my mouth is narrrow, i need MSE so bad, itll ascend me at least 1 psl point

my mouth is like 54mm but the lines are downturned making it look narrower. also the nose widht makes it look narrower than it is.

my mouth is like 54mm but the lines are downturned making it look narrower. also the nose widht makes it look narrower than it is.
54 isn’t too bad. but how wide is your nose??

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and buflek
Oh shit, yeah that’s wide as hell. My nose is 36mm.
its the only thing that fucks my harmony a little but its not super bulbous or deformed at least.

might fix it one day probably

Did it increase from palate expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
This is legit.

A smile can make or break you.

You could look relatively good at rest, but disgusting when you smile.

Smiling is the hallmark of a good looking person, as the bones, skin, soft tissue and ratios all have to be there otherwise it'll exaggerate your flaws.

• +1