If you have to lose facial fat, it's already over.

ItsOver had to go down to 53kg to look lean.
Not sustainable imo, constant hunger will make you insane

Theres a high chance you will lose all respect from all genders if you are leanmaxxed.
Ofc you should have tried it atleast once in your life before roping but dont expect any magic

I have looked at many reddit transformations (with and without roids), most of the times theres barely any change in face fat
Exactly my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
ItsOver had to go down to 53kg to look lean.
Not sustainable imo, constant hunger will make you insane

I sustained diet for long time and no longer feel constant hunger. I don't even feel like dieting anymore and cheating no longer bloats me like it did.

Theres a high chance you will lose all respect from all genders if you are leanmaxxed.
Ofc you should have tried it atleast once in your life before roping but dont expect any magic
where the fuck did you get this from? I GAINED a lot of respect since achieving a lean face. Guys now look up to me way more and people treat what I say more seriously. Attention from women increased very noticeably too. Everyone regards me as super intelligent now too, when in the past I was regarded as just meh or even slow (even tho this involved more than just leanmaxxing, but leanmaxxing agumented it definitely).
So, far from losing respect, I gained a fuck ton of it.

I have looked at many reddit transformations (with and without roids), most of the times theres barely any change in face fat
What kind of transformations? Gym ones? Beause most gyn goers just bulk. Also bulking = fail, know many gym goers who bulked without gaining more leanness and they are getting just same attention. Every guy I know who lost weight enough to make a change in face gets more attention now too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
This is false. If you're fat, your face is going to be fat, and if you're lean, your face is going to be lean. Just because your jawline isn't as strong as other men doesn't mean you shouldn't get lean. Any improvement is still better than nothing at all. You're on a looksmaxxing forum but you tell people that looksmaxxing is cope, I don't understand why.

Yes it's true that there are guys out there that are so robust that they have a defined jawline, visible cheekbones, and hollow cheeks at higher bodyfat. But most men aren't so lucky.

There's also an argument to be made that leanness in and of itself is an attractive trait

This is just another lazycel cope

• +1
Reactions: PYT
This is false. If you're fat, your face is going to be fat, and if you're lean, your face is going to be lean. Just because your jawline isn't as strong as other men doesn't mean you shouldn't get lean. Any improvement is still better than nothing at all. You're on a looksmaxxing forum but you tell people that looksmaxxing is cope, I don't understand why.
At the end of the day why do these softmaxxes. What you're doing is basically achieving your genetic "potential" like a lot of people like to say. But, there will always be someone whose genetic potential is bigger, better than yours. And with how easy it is for women to quickly fuck these desirable & genetically superior men then how the hell do you stand a chance? Are you really gonna benefit from losing facial fat as a subhuman with recessed facial growth? Not much, you'll still have recessed bones and women will always pick guys with forward facial development over you anyway. Even if you do score a girl and you get into a relationship, she'll always just have the option to drop you and go on tinder to get dicked by Mr. perfect, Dr. Chad Chadley Chadderson. Better to just lose the weight and fat to be a healthy person, not to look good because believe it or not some guys have such bad facial bones that they actually look better with having some fat covering them up. Grotesque Subhuman spoke about this in one of his videos.

Yes it's true that there are guys out there that are so robust that they have a defined jawline, visible cheekbones, and hollow cheeks at higher bodyfat. But most men aren't so lucky.

There's also an argument to be made that leanness in and of itself is an attractive trait

This is just another lazycel cope
I'm not a lazycel coping, I run 5k 4 days a week, usually eat only 2 meals a day and I fucking hate it. Also bones are what are attractive, not leanness. Leanness only start becoming attractive once you have good bones to begin with.

Last edited:
You're right I'm subhuman

what about muscle guys what if the guy is skinny fat iwth no muscle mass and he puts on some mass than lean isn't he able to get a lean face?

And with how easy it is for women to quickly fuck these desirable & genetically superior men then how the hell do you stand a chance? Are you really gonna benefit from losing facial fat as a subhuman with recessed facial growth? Not much, you'll still have recessed bones and women will always pick guys with forward facial development over you anyway. Even if you do score a girl and you get into a relationship, she'll always just have the option to drop you and go on tinder to get dicked by Mr. perfect, Dr. Chad Chadley Chadderson.

Proof of ignorant shit tier poster. Reducing looks to getting women, such a common faux blackpill trait. Most benefits you get from looks (and getting a lean face) are actually outside of dating or women territory, but what do we know? People already posted Barrett, a guy with ABNORMALLY HIGH bone growth that STILL CAN GET BLOATED but you still want to keep this edgy exaggerated blackpill attitude. You aren't even blackpilled if the only thing you talk about is getting women, to begin with.

By the way i'm no barrett but my success with women (your apparently only reason to be good looking) still skyrocketed after leaning my face, but hey, even for women its useless to get leaner I guess.

• +1
At the end of the day why do these softmaxxes. What you're doing is basically achieving your genetic "potential" like a lot of people like to say. But, there will always be someone whose genetic potential is bigger, better than yours. And with how easy it is for women to quickly fuck these desirable & genetically superior men then how the hell do you stand a chance? Are you really gonna benefit from losing facial fat as a subhuman with recessed facial growth? Not much, you'll still have recessed bones and women will always pick guys with forward facial development over you anyway. Even if you do score a girl and you get into a relationship, she'll always just have the option to drop you and go on tinder to get dicked by Mr. perfect, Dr. Chad Chadley Chadderson. Better to just lose the weight and fat to be a healthy person, not to look good because believe it or not some guys have such bad facial bones that they actually look better with having some fat covering them up. Grotesque Subhuman spoke about this in one of his videos.

I'm not a lazycel coping, I run 5k 4 days a week, usually eat only 2 meals a day and I fucking hate it. Also bones are what are attractive, not leanness. Leanness only start becoming attractive once you have good bones to begin with.
I wasn't talking about myself when I said that, I was talking about other people on this forum who are less fortunate than I am. I have never been lean but even now I don't have a fat face and in good lighting I look like I have a chiseled jawline, that is because I have always had a big jawline that is naturally lean and I would have to get really fat to make it become round.

But anyways, what I meant to say is that you think you know everything about women just because you read some stuff on the internet. The truth is that women don't trade up, the whole "she's not yours, it's just your turn" is complete bullshit coping invented by mgtow to make themselves feel better about being alone, by thinking that everyone else are losers and that they are the winners, then they can live in their delusion well and cope with their lack of female companionship and lack of sex in their life because they have brainwashed themselves into believing that being alone is better.

Although looks do matter, it doesn't work like a pyramid, women don't just gravitate towards the hottest guys when they are dating someone, it doesn't work like that. Yes women do cheat, but they aren't the only ones who cheat, and when they do it, it's because the relationship was already broken for some other reason. Women never breakup with a guy because they met a hotter guy, love doesn't work that way. If a woman is attracted to a guy but isn't available, she'll make it known that she isn't available by not making eye contact with guys.

Looks matter when trying to attract women, but just because you're hotter than a subhuman doesn't mean you can steal his girlfriend, all it means is that when she was looking for a guy, if you had been competing with the subhuman, you would have won if you were better looking and better at talking to women, but once a girl is in a serious relationship, she isn't going to cheat just because you're hotter.

I know guys who are very ugly or have a recessed jawline and they still have a girlfriend, even for very ugly guys it's never over, as long as they aren't aspies, they are just going to be unable to get hookups, but they'll be able to fall in love with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
I wasn't talking about myself when I said that, I was talking about other people on this forum who are less fortunate than I am. I have never been lean but even now I don't have a fat face and in good lighting I look like I have a chiseled jawline, that is because I have always had a big jawline that is naturally lean and I would have to get really fat to make it become round.

But anyways, what I meant to say is that you think you know everything about women just because you read some stuff on the internet. The truth is that women don't trade up, the whole "she's not yours, it's just your turn" is complete bullshit coping invented by mgtow to make themselves feel better about being alone, by thinking that everyone else are losers and that they are the winners, then they can live in their delusion well and cope with their lack of female companionship and lack of sex in their life because they have brainwashed themselves into believing that being alone is better.

Although looks do matter, it doesn't work like a pyramid, women don't just gravitate towards the hottest guys when they are dating someone, it doesn't work like that. Yes women do cheat, but they aren't the only ones who cheat, and when they do it, it's because the relationship was already broken for some other reason. Women never breakup with a guy because they met a hotter guy, love doesn't work that way. If a woman is attracted to a guy but isn't available, she'll make it known that she isn't available by not making eye contact with guys.

Looks matter when trying to attract women, but just because you're hotter than a subhuman doesn't mean you can steal his girlfriend, all it means is that when she was looking for a guy, if you had been competing with the subhuman, you would have won if you were better looking and better at talking to women, but once a girl is in a serious relationship, she isn't going to cheat just because you're hotter.

I know guys who are very ugly or have a recessed jawline and they still have a girlfriend, even for very ugly guys it's never over, as long as they aren't aspies, they are just going to be unable to get hookups, but they'll be able to fall in love with a girl.
You talk like you live in the 1950s. Dating is for chadlites and up, period. Especially now after the covid lockdown and every single girl has had to resort to online dating, now that they've tasted chads dick they'll never go back to average

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
You talk like you live in the 1950s. Dating is for chadlites and up, period. Especially now after the covid lockdown and every single girl has had to resort to online dating, now that they've tasted chads dick they'll never go back to average
The problem is that you don't actually live in the real world. There is a difference between what is said by the black pill and what actually happens in reality. The truth is that even the ugly guys that you mock actually are able to succeed with women and no they aren't cucks. The whole cuck myth actually comes from a fetish where guys lets other men fuck their girlfriend in a 100% consensual manner because it turns them on. But really, if you look at what women say about those fetishes, you'll see that the vast majority are disgusted by it and would never do it, they would rather break up with a guy than to have him watch her fucking another man because women value intimacy.

And the reason why online dating is more difficult than the real world is because there is an algorithm that ranks men based on their looks and the quality of their pictures and your success is mostly dependent on not just your looks but the quality of your pictures, so a 5/10 guy with 4-5 perfect pictures is more likely to succeed than a 6 or 7/10 guy who has trash bathroom selfies, that is because women have to judge you based on your pics alone and since they are outnumbered by men, they have more options. In the real world though, it's different because men and women are both 50% of the population. And just because women get hundreds of matches easily doesn't mean they want to have sex with all those guys.

If you talked to women you would quickly understand that most of their matches are not guys they actually want to go out with. Although looks matter, who you are as a person matters more when dating someone because people don't date each other based only on looks, looks do the work for pre-attraction (before you two meet) and then your personality does the rest of the work, this is why ugly guys end up with hot women, because their personality compensates for their lack of looks.

This means that if your pictures aren't high quality, she won't even take the time to check if she is attracted to you or not because she doesn't want to waste time analyzing trash pictures when there are thousands of guys on there. So, as an average guy you can succeed but only with great pictures, you can do this by wearing stylish clothes that fit with your look, and by taking high res photos that have a background blur so you are the only thing that is in focus.

And this is also why big muscles give you more matches, because the bigger your muscles are, the more you will stand out without even trying to, while if you have no muscles, you'll have to make your face alone stand out and to do this it has to be outside and visible. But taking photos outside where your whole body and your eye colour are 100% visible isn't easy because in the shade, it's too dark, and in the sun, it's too bright so you'll have shadows all over your face. But with the right camera equipment or with a good sunrise or sunset, you can take perfect pictures outside where your face looks its best which really helps to stand out from the trash pics on tinder.

Imagine denying what is pretty much the only real looksmaxx
Keep eating tubby I’m sure that’ll give you the happiness that you’ll never get from pussy lmao

• +1
IF YOU HAVE A BLOBBY BLOATED FACE, IT'S ALREADY OVER. IT'S DONE.

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU JUST HAVE BAD FAT STORAGE GENETICS, THIS IS COPE. YOU JUST HAVE BAD FACIAL GROWTH GENETICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, EVEN CHADS CAN LOSE THEIR FACIAL AESTHETICS IF THEY GET TOO FAT OBVIOUSLY. BUT IF YOU ARE JUST SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT AND YOUR FACE IS OVERLY BLOATED AND SAGGY AND LOOKS PUFFY AF. IT'S NOT YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE THAT'S THE PROBLEM, IT'S YOUR FACIAL BONES.

YOU SEE CHADS CAN BE A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT, CARRY A BIT OF EXCESSIVE FAT ON THEIR BODY AND THEIR FACES WILL STILL LOOK LEAN. WONDER WHY? NOT BECAUSE OF "MUH FAT STORAGE", BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORWARD GROWN BONES WHICH CREATES THINGS LIKE HOLLOW CHEEKS, EVEN AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER BF%

FAT IS ONLY UNDERNEATH THE SKIN, YOUR FAT WILL SIT ON TOP OF YOUR BONES NOT AROUND THEM LIKE SOME MAGICAL FAT STORAGE.

IF YOU'RE NOT OBESE AND YOUR FACE IS PUFFY, YOU HAVE SUBHUMAN FACIAL GROWTH.

my face genetically holds more fat but im getting buccal fat removal and cheating my genetic destiny to be forever bloatfacecell

my face is gonna look 12% bf while the rest of my body will be at 18% but i can live with that since its all about the face (my lower third is good so no cope)

Yes it is well known that retruded and hypoplastic faces do not hold fat well. Just a very small amount of fat will look like much more.

There is bad fat storage in some people though, and it’s a mistake trying to “overcome” fat by skeletal augmentation overcorrection.

One way or another, you need to lose the fat and then move onto skeletal augmentation. People who get facial implants & jaw surgery before leaning down will be very disappointed if they anticipated a sculpted face.

But isn't it supposed that body fat shouldn't matter so much during surgery planning since you can still see the actual bone structure through CT scans?

I asked a doctor if my BF would affect the planning of the surgery and he said no, I guess that's why. Although I am not 100% convinced and I am doubtful of his answer.

What do you think?

Imagine denying what is pretty much the only real looksmaxx
Keep eating tubby I’m sure that’ll give you the happiness that you’ll never get from pussy lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
More fatty cope? It’s getting sad now tbh ngl
Can you even see your little dick with how disgustingly far your stomach sticks out?

More pussy for everybody else I guess
Capture

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU JUST HAVE BAD FAT STORAGE GENETICS, THIS IS COPE. YOU JUST HAVE BAD FACIAL GROWTH GENETICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, EVEN CHADS CAN LOSE THEIR FACIAL AESTHETICS IF THEY GET TOO FAT OBVIOUSLY. BUT IF YOU ARE JUST SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT AND YOUR FACE IS OVERLY BLOATED AND SAGGY AND LOOKS PUFFY AF. IT'S NOT YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE THAT'S THE PROBLEM, IT'S YOUR FACIAL BONES.

YOU SEE CHADS CAN BE A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT, CARRY A BIT OF EXCESSIVE FAT ON THEIR BODY AND THEIR FACES WILL STILL LOOK LEAN. WONDER WHY? NOT BECAUSE OF "MUH FAT STORAGE", BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORWARD GROWN BONES WHICH CREATES THINGS LIKE HOLLOW CHEEKS, EVEN AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER BF%

FAT IS ONLY UNDERNEATH THE SKIN, YOUR FAT WILL SIT ON TOP OF YOUR BONES NOT AROUND THEM LIKE SOME MAGICAL FAT STORAGE.

100% true. My case. If I go over 13% bodyfat my face instantly becomes ugly as shit.

• +1

was gonna make a post like this,
if losing bf was to work for you you wouldn't have a problem with getting girls

• +1
Only a legit chad can afford to be skinnyfat/bloated in the face. Average people and below need to be lean though. Chadlites to below average males can literally transform themselves. Look at the texas shooter mugshot for example.

Not if your curry our faces are naturally fat you axtually need bucca fat removal first tbqh

• +1
absolutely brutal

i will disprove this shit thread with one tag:
@larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Cope. Pitt starved himself to 8% before showing up on screen.