If you have to take fin you already have shit genetics

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Title. Muh if you get side effects your genetics are shit. OK but meanwhile your genes couldn't handle you having hair and you have the nerve to call someone genetically inferior. Over for you transsexuals

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
9/10 men experience baldness in their lives u sunhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, helpmegod, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 10 others
Title. Muh if you get side effects your genetics are shit. OK but meanwhile your genes couldn't handle you having hair and you have the nerve to call someone genetically inferior. Over for you transsexuals
I guess jordan barret, chico and 99% of male celebrities are subhumans, brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: helpmegod, SteveRogers, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
9/10 men experience baldness in their lives u sunhuman
Source: trust me bro

If that's the case then most men have shit genetics so stop with this pot calling the kettle black shit stupid faggot

I'm not the one who came up with this faggot theory, trannymaxxed baldcels did.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Look at these ballerinas seething because I insulted their tranny drug. That low T is getting to you fucking Marys jfl

You only have weak genes if you cant reproduce, dosent matter how much frauding you have to do, if you manage to reproduce then you win.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, SteveRogers, Deleted member 17735 and 4 others
You only have weak genes if you cant reproduce, dosent matter how much frauding you have to do, if you manage to reproduce then you win.
Is raping and impregnating considered cheating or hacks?

Barrett is balding??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is raping and impregnating considered cheating or hacks?
if you take that path the foid will most likely terminate your child

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Barrett is balding??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
his brothers and father are all slick bald, he is most likely on duta and minox

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I am talking to the retards that think fin sides are only for the genetically inferior

Evolution has made us more hairless overall.

Meanwhile Indian twinks seem to have not gotten the memo.

Good cope tho

Finasteride sides are indicative of fucked up hormones, not always the case but usually fat slob and shit like that
I am talking to the retards that think fin sides are only for the genetically inferior

Finasteride sides are indicative of fucked up hormones, not always the case but usually fat slob and shit like that
Going bald is indicative of fucked up hormones to begin jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
Evolution has made us more hairless overall.

Meanwhile Indian twinks seem to have not gotten the memo.

Good cope tho
Bald niggas are more hairy than average men so what is your point?

Going bald is indicative of fucked up hormones to begin jfl
Yea, but that’s 90% of men jfl

Prob lower chances of fin sides than the odds of going bald

Yea, but that’s 90% of men jfl

Prob lower chances of fin sides than the odds of going bald
Commonality doesn't preclude genetic inferiority jfl

Assuming the bullshit you write is correct, the 10% who don't go bald or have to take fin are the ones who are not genetically inferior. Muh my defect isn't as bad your defect foh nigga

Commonality doesn't preclude genetic inferiority jfl

Assuming the bullshit you write is correct, the 10% who don't go bald or have to take fin are the ones who are not genetically inferior. Muh my defect isn't as bad your defect foh nigga
Are you going bald?

Source: trust me bro

If that's the case then most men have shit genetics so stop with this pot calling the kettle black shit stupid faggot
Holy shit. You fell on your head when you were born, right?

Finding out about finasteride and making the conscious decision to hop on it immediately when you notice hairloss is a sign of strong genes. The weak ones would go bald and become incel instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 8771, Struggler03 and 3 others
Finding out about finasteride and making the conscious decision to hop on it immediately when you notice hairloss is a sign of strong genes. The weak ones would go bald and become incel instead
By this logic, any incel who decides to get any treatment or surgery for their shit condition has strong genes.

Shit nose and you decide to get surgery? Strong genes! Manlet and you book leg lengthening? Strong genes! Foh nigger

having bad hair genetics doesn't mean your overall genetics are bad lmao.

having bad hair genetics doesn't mean your overall genetics are bad lmao.
Constant shifting of the goalposts in these arguments

Read the OP over and over until the logic behind it sticks

By this logic, any incel who decides to get any treatment or surgery for their shit condition has strong genes.

Shit nose and you decide to get surgery? Strong genes! Manlet and you book leg lengthening? Strong genes! Foh
“it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself”

If he looksmaxxes and manages to spread his seed, he won biologically speaking

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, Deleted member 8771, Sir Galachad and 2 others
“it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself”

If he looksmaxxes and manages to spread his seed, he won biologically speaking
Taking fin literally decreases your capability to reproduce

It weakens your sperm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
If you lose 1% density when you blast a gram of trembolone you're genetic garbage bro