If you have to try to get women

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Then it's over for you. Everything in this life should come naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reiraku, Unlimited, User49 and 14 others
This makes no sense. Chads have to compete against other Chads so even they have to try. Women don't just fucking hand themselves over as you're not the only guy in existence jfl @ you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
You should be grateful and glad things are hard.

If they were easy anyone would have it and it wouldn’t be so sought after

Be it skills, money, muscle, Stacy gf, respect, accolades etc.

Nothing is better than to struggle.

Don’t expect it to be natural or easy.

Be grateful it’s hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, It'snotover and 4 others
You should be grateful and glad things are hard.

If they were easy anyone would have it and it wouldn’t be so sought after

Be it skills, money, muscle, Stacy gf, respect, accolades etc.

Nothing is better than to struggle.

Don’t expect it to be natural or easy.

Be grateful it’s hard
What a gay fucking post JFL. You’ve just made the LAN list boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt, Trilogy and 6 others
Chad just existed theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19453
It’s exhausting fighting of the fatties

Every man has to try somewhat but for good looking men the experience is way more enjoyable and smooth. You step into class and all these girls whose names you don’t even know want to marry you on the spot and when you talk to them it’s just obvious.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Boxingfan and Deleted member 19453
Every man has to try somewhat but for good looking men the experience is way more enjoyable and smooth. You step into class and all these girls whose names you don’t even know want to marry you on the spot and when you talk to them it’s just obvious.
That's so fucking rare it's not even worth giving a fuck about. Almost no man has this. Jfl if you think women are even remotely impressed by men for merely existing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, It'snotover and Allornothing
The average woman is literally unimpressed by any guy. Even if a Chad walks in she instantly treats him like any other dude. Women don't just start twirling their fucking hair and salivating in person, that's literally against their code.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
That's so fucking rare it's not even worth giving a fuck about. Almost no man has this. Jfl if you think women are even remotely impressed by men for merely existing
Bro it’s midnight let me exaggerate

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23778
The average woman is literally unimpressed by any guy. Even if a Chad walks in she instantly treats him like any other dude. Women don't just start twirling their fucking hair and salivating in person, that's literally against their code.
Coping hard here boyo

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Image 8 1

You must've never seen a chad. They'll do anything for him. Chad lives in an entirely different universe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
thats right defezman
did you remembered my SLAYING DAYS?

• JFL
Reactions: juste
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Chad isnt just some regular gl guy though. A true 6 psl Chad is extremly rare
Then we're talking about such isolated cases that aren't giving a fuck about. Hence the whole muh its over if you're sub-Maher copes here. Niggas literally want to believe that unless a woman pulls your pants down and instantly begins sucking you off upon meeting that it's time to get the rope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and cytoplasm
This makes no sense. Chads have to compete against other Chads so even they have to try. Women don't just fucking hand themselves over as you're not the only guy in existence jfl @ you
cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yeah sadly this only applies to 0.01% of males. Yet it applies to 70% of women. Brutal world. Like women just fuck around, travel and then get some ugly asian dude to betabux them. Stupid world. I just wish i was born female. I wish i was gay so i could transition, i am repulsed by penis