if you have used accutane please drop your experience and current skin state below

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
colelcting info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
for which agency

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I would love to give some worth infos to you, but I also can't start my Accutane/Isotretinoin journey at the moment. My Creatine-Kinase level is double the size of a normal human being. LMAO

colelcting info
I went through a 6 month treatment with a dermatologist I experience non of the side effects except dry skin and my lips were horrendous. I only hope it didnt fuck up my height because almost every male in my family is 190cm+ except me who is at 182/183cm. Overall if you have bad genes for acne go for it.

yeah u fucked it up boyo, accutane fucking nerfed u aahahhahaah
I went through a 6 month treatment with a dermatologist I experience non of the side effects except dry skin and my lips were horrendous. I only hope it didnt fuck up my height because almost every male in my family is 190cm+ except me who is at 182/183cm. Overall if you have bad genes for acne go for it.

yeah u fucked it up boyo, accutane fucking nerfed u aahahhahaah
I got on accutane before I found out about this site so either way I couldnt have changed it. Also I can still pray my arms grew a cm or two in the last 2 months.

u
I got on accutane before I found out about this site so either way I couldnt have changed it. Also I can still pray my arms grew a cm or two in the last 2 months.
r u stupid mate, ur arms growing won't help with ur height, pray ur fucking heels or spine grow, maybe legs but arms?

u

r u stupid mate, ur arms growing won't help with ur height, pray ur fucking heels or spine grow, maybe legs but arms?
bro do you even know how growth plates work? The plates in your arms are one of the first ones to close before tibia and spine and other. And you dont grow heels ?

bro do you even know how growth plates work? The plates in your arms are one of the first ones to close before tibia and spine and other. And you dont grow heels ?
u do hehehehehg

I had headaches and depressive thoughts,also I think accutane shrinked my growth
ive already grown, and depression is cope and weak imma be good

ive already grown, and depression is cope and weak imma be good
There is no real chemical that makes you depressed, and it‘s certainly not in accutane. What makes you depressed are the side effects like increased dryness or acne you experience, which make you depressed as you loose self confidence

There is no real chemical that makes you depressed, and it‘s certainly not in accutane. What makes you depressed are the side effects like increased dryness or acne you experience, which make you depressed as you loose self confidence
i already have acne its been 2 years now idc just want permanent fix

liver damage, hearing loss, joint problems
im getting liver tests every few weeks while on it and from my current liver reports I'm safe to go on it

I've been on Claravis since June for chronic cystic acne. Before that, I was on doxycycline for 3 months with literally 0 results, until my dermatologist recommended that I skip straight to isotretinoin in order to receive an immediate fix. I'm nearly 70% through my treatment right now, and I can confidently say that I've never gotten such great results from any other medicine. It has seriously been nothing short of a miracle to my skin, and I no longer get mounds of pimples like I used to anymore. Nonetheless, there are a ton of side effects associated with the drug, and I'll list those I've encountered:

Dryness in skin/lips/scalp:
Dryness in the skin, lips, and scalp is the most common side effect everyone experiences on isotretinoin. Just make sure to constantly moisturize your face and lips every 3-4 hours. You should carry lotion and chapstick wherever you go in your backpack or car. And make sure to NEVER lick your lips, as it will only cause them to dry out quicker and split.​

Severe drowsiness:
I used to go to sleep at 7 PM and wake up at 8 AM still tired. It's a pretty common side effect and goes away after a few months once your body becomes acclimated to it, so don't worry about it too much.​

Depressive/suicidal thoughts:
No, you aren't immune to it. The moron in this thread claiming it comes from a lack of self-confidence, despite the fact that your skin should be in a better condition than it was previously, is fucking retarded and has no idea what he's talking about. This is a real side effect of isotretinoin, and my best advice is to acknowledge it as only a side effect and to move on. In my experience, the worst of it occurred during the first two months of my treatment when I seriously contemplated stopping because of how bad things got. If it gets worse and you don't think you can bear it any longer, please stop ASAP. Having clear skin is useless if you're dead.​

Flushed face:
I noticed my face becoming progressively redder as I got further into my treatment, even though I've been applying SPF 50 sunscreen daily. It's really not that big of a deal, since it will probably go away on its own over time.​

Loss of appetite:
I dropped somewhere close to 10 pounds in the first 4 months, although I later gained it back. It's impartial that you maintain a consistent weight throughout treatment and not skip any meals like I did, since your dosage is entirely dependent on how much you weigh. Any significant fluctuations in your weight will only hinder your progress.​

Muscle/joint pain:
I noticed once I started isotretinoin that my back, abdominal muscles, and groin were constantly sore. I spoke with my dermatologist about this, and he recommended that I start doing yoga to alleviate the pain. While I still feel slight twinges whenever I squat or deadlift, it's gotten a lot better since then.​

And that's really it. If you want to see my current skin, OP, then DM me, since I don't want to share photos of myself on here. Remember to maintain a solid skincare routine the entire time and if you somehow don't have one yet, then get one. Make sure to cleanse, correct, moisturize, and protect AT MINIMUM. Sunscreen is an absolute must, especially if you like me and live somewhere sunny like Florida where the UVI is usually 7-8. The last thing you want to do is work against the medicine. This applies to your diet and other lifestyle factors as well. And to all the low IQ posters in this thread saying that isotretinoin will stunt your growth, kindly kill yourselves. This site needs less unhelpful assholes like you who go around reciting the same misconceptions like retarded parrots. Maybe if OP was <16 and very early on in puberty then there might be potential concern for his physical development. However, I doubt a doctor would prescribe isotretinoin to someone that young anyway unless their acne was extremely severe. I can say from my own personal experience that Claravis had 0 effect on my height whatsoever. I've remained one inch taller the entire time over my identical twin brother who doesn't use any retinoids, not even topically.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline