If you have wide temples having temple peaks are HUGE

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
I always thought I just had a massive baby forehead and there was nothing I could do, but really the problem is that I have no temple peaks which is very feminine, messes up my Bitemporal to bizygomatic ratio, and makes my ESR appear even lower. so it is a huge failo

I'll use David Beckham as an example:

here is David Beckham older with receding temple peaks

Screen Shot 2022 04 03 at 105407 AM

Here is younger David Beckham before his hair started to recede

Screen Shot 2022 04 03 at 105830 AM

You can see with better temple peaks his ratios are ideal and and his upper third is extremely masculine

here look at Aaron Paul

Now Arron Paul's forehead is very feminine for multiple reason's firstly he has a flat round forehead that he would have to fix a forehead augmentation, but also his temples are too wide, where if he got a hair transplant he would look more masculine

Here is a very simple edit to give you an idea.

Aaron Paul

TLDR: if your temples are wider than your zygotes fix it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, Alexanderr, Deleted member 5786 and 10 others
Just have a messy fringe you moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Have the same issue. Wide temples but bad hairline on the temple area.

Temple peaks are one of the reasons why Pitt is such a mogger
0FE35492 98C7 414B A32D EB86079ED297

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah no shit, but temple peaks are optimal if you want to show off your masculine forehead.

I sure do love my masculine forehead:chad::chad:

I should grow a beard and become completely bald too, so I can be more masculine
1644722394987 jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Prince88, Deleted member 39140 and 10 others
Brad pitt and young david beckham weren't but both had a very masculine forehead with ideal proportions

if you are bald you don't have temple peaks
Yeah, It's over for my forehead becuase the reaper came to collect.

I'll probably get forehead reduction surgery and then a hairtransplant to get a more ideal hairline.

:ogre:

View attachment 1620037

I'll probably get forehead reduction surgery and then a hairtransplant to get a more ideal hairline.

Yeah Im not balding, but my forehead looks like Aaron Pauls, so Im gonna get a forehead augmentation and a hair transplant to get a mogging forehead. but for now I'll just go with the messy fringe, cause I'm only 18.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You mean like this?

I had hair transplant btw.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Mouthbreath and CristianT
best fringe:

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
U made a good thread for the first time. Mirin this greycel's progress.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4106
U made a good thread for the first time. Mirin this greycel's progress.
hay, I have to farm reputation some how. its about Quantity not Quality

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1620037

Why the forehead reduction surgery? I've heard it's unideal since it raises your eyebrows causing you to look more feminine
I also don't see why you would need both of these procedures

Why the forehead reduction surgery? I've heard it's unideal since it raises your eyebrows
:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

causing you to look more feminine
I'm already dimorphic af, ogre tier. I'd rather avoid that tho. Also, perhaps if it raises eyebrows it will also raise hooding.

I have PCT but the negative hooding undereye makes it look like NCT. Do you know if it'd have an affect on that?

But the reason why I want to get this surgery is that it's supposedly superior to bruteforcing ~4cm with hair transplants in terms of aesthetics. Several guys that have gotten hair transplants for forehead lowering said they regret not getting that surgery instead. I havn't looked into it yet tho because I'm poor.

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

I'm already dimorphic af, ogre tier. I'd rather avoid that tho. Also, perhaps if it raises eyebrows it will also raise hooding.
View attachment 1620167
I have PCT but the negative hooding undereye makes it look like NCT. Do you know if it'd have an affect on that?

But the reason why I want to get this surgery is that it's supposedly superior to bruteforcing ~4cm with hair transplants in terms of aesthetics. Several guys that have gotten hair transplants for forehead lowering said they regret not getting that surgery instead. I havn't looked into it yet tho because I'm poor.
"I have PCT but the negative hooding undereye makes it look like NCT. Do you know if it'd have an affect on that?"
No but perhaps you can analyse before and afters and find out
"it's supposedly superior to bruteforcing ~4cm with hair transplants"
4cm is huge
I've quite a tall forehead and i only need 2,3cm to get equal facial thirds and i'm not a manlet or skullcel

Last thing i forget to mention: the forehead reduction surgery leaves you with a large scar and if you do go bald this could become a flaw

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Danish_Retard
W

What age did you get one. I need one but I’m told I’m too young which is bs
who's telling you you are too young? I'm surprised they won't take your money

who's telling you you are too young? I'm surprised they won't take your money
I went on a hair forum and they named some good doctors and told me to consult with Bisanga in Belgium and he said I’m too young and have to wait until 27 which is dumb because by 27 I won’t care if I’m ugly

I went on a hair forum and they named some good doctors and told me to consult with Bisanga in Belgium and he said I’m too young and have to wait until 27 which is dumb because by 27 I won’t care if I’m ugly
Yeah that doesn't make any sense

Yeah that doesn't make any sense
They say “good doctors” reject patients under 25 and charge 10$ per graft, but bad doctors are “hair mills” and charge 3$ a heady and will scar your donor. Idk that is what the pussy hair forum says :feelsuhh:

Lifefuel for me

Lifefuel for me
like honestly tho, I was the same when I first heard about it.
when I edit my pictures with it, it completely changes my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
like honestly tho, I was the same when I first heard about it.
when I edit my pictures with it, it completely changes my face
If you are an autist like me and analyze the faces of people outside all the time it's very obvious how dimorphic this feature is. Not only temples but square hairline vs female round cuck hairlines ..

totally bs.

I get it at 25
Ik it is Bs. My hairline is fuarkwd and I’ve been on fin for like 2 years and they still won’t do it.

View attachment 1620037

Your density still looks phenomenal and at least from this angle the hairline looks ok, why not just rock a style that covers most of your forehead

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have both wide Temples and wide zygos

bump

lifesaver

It's unbelievable how much Aaron Paul's forehead descends him. His midface and jaw are both pretty good but his forehead is too god damn large. Looks much better with a fringe/semi-fringe.

Got the same issue, hairline also starts too high. Will look into getting hairline lowering in conjunction with a hair transplant (to narrow the temples) so I have to use less grafts.

No temple peaks for bad genes

Very few hair transplant surgeons will work on temple points, eugenix actually gives people nice temple points