If You Haven't Gotten Laid 3 Times, You're An Incel+

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Maybe IT is full of virgins, but I propose something else.

I think most of these soys have had sex with like 1 or 2 girls at most, and so they develop a superiority complex to incels who have a slaycount of 0.

It's a retarded thing to brag and feel superiority about.

It's like someone working a minimum wage job acting all cocky to someone on welfare. Sure, they're better than the welfare person, but you're still bottom tier shit of society. You really don't have much credibility in giving career advice, just like a person with a slaycount of 1 doesn't have much credibility in dating.

Think about it, if you're 22, and let's say most people start fucking at 16. If you've gotten 3 girls in 6 years? That's 1 girl every 2 years... that's pathetic. It takes you 2 years to find a single girl to fuck you? Come on :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Over
l0eOZUNp.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz and ChoSeungHui
What about LTRs that last for years?

What about LTRs that last for years?
That would discount you I guess from the 3 slay standard. Even so, getting 1 gf in your life doesn't make you so superior to incels.

You can’t be incel if you had sex before tho 🧐

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and sub6manletnozygos
Brb give me 12 hours

Who makes this shit up? I dont give a fuck if being shit at call of duty makes you an incel. JFL when people turn being a virgin anime watcher into some kind of club

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
i only want 1 partner in my lifetime - my oneitis

oh, what i would give to be with her....

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
tbh this is the reason i dont really like .co
IT is obsessed with them, but they are also obsessed with IT. its stupid and low IQ to let such a retarded primitive community such as IT live rent free in their heads
im happy IT is rarely mentioned here, those subhumans are below neanderthal intellectual levels

• +1
Reactions: SHARK