If you jerk off twice per day for a year, how much distance does your foreskin travel per year? An experiment

Absi

Absi

Casanova
So to start out, some units of measurement. One movement is the skin moving up OR down once. Two movements is one jerk. I measured the distance my foreskin travels per movement by holding it at the top, moving it down, and measuring the difference between my thumb in the first and second position. This was around 6 cm (on an average dick). This means that one full jerk is 6 x 2, or 12 cm.

I then looked up the average masturbation time for a human male. The result I found was around 15 minutes. Now, in order to know how much your foreskin moves in one session, I had to measure it of course. I decided to jerk off at a consistent, average speed for 1 minute and multiplied that number by 15. I counted 182 full jerks in that minute. Now let's do some more calculations.

182 jerks of 12 cm each, equals 182 x 12 cm = 2184 cm per minute, or 21.84 m. In order to keep the numbers comprehensible, I'm gonna stick to using meters for the rest of this experiment. So with the average or 15 minutes per session, we do 15 x 21.84 m = 327.60 m per session. Thats' a lot, almost a third of a kilometer even. But how much would that be in a year where you jerk off once per day?

Simple. We do 327.60 m x 365 days= 119574 m, or 119.574 km. Now what if we do it twice per day? Multiply that number by 2 and you get 239148 m or 239.148 km. That is much more than I thought.

What will you do with this information? No idea. Was this a total waste of time when I should be coping with something else? Probably. Was it interesting? Definitely.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, 5'8manlet, buflek and 14 others
highiqcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Absi and LampPostPrime
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cxmplaint, autistic_tendencies, stunna and 3 others
I have no foreskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Had an another idea guys, what if we can build something like a werable piezoelectric transducer that you can put on your dick and palm and transform the jerk into electricity?

Not my specialty but could try answering cuz i'm bored tbh

Had an another idea guys, what if we can build something like a werable piezoelectric transducer that you can put on your dick and palm and transform the jerk into electricity?

Not my specialty but could try answering cuz i'm bored tbh
Since i'm bored I'm going to explain how this might work.

Piezoelectric materials can generate electricity when subjected to mechanical stress, such as pressure or vibrations. Your idea involves utilizing this principle to convert the motions of the dick and palm into electrical energy.

For the sake of calculation, let's make a few assumptions:

Assumptions:

- The piezoelectric material's efficiency in converting mechanical energy into electricity is
CodeCogsEqn 8

- The force exerted during a single jerk motion is F= 2 Newtons

- The distance traveled during a single jerk motion is d= 12 cm

- The frequency of the jerk motion is
CodeCogsEqn 11

Calculating the Work Done:

The work done during a single jerk motion is given by the formula W=F x d

CodeCogsEqn 13

Calculating the Energy Generated:

The energy generated by the piezoelectric transducer is given by the formula
CodeCogsEqn 14

W=(2N)⋅(0.12m)=0.24Joules

Assessing Total Energy Harvested:

To determine the total energy harvested over a specific time duration, we need to consider the frequency of the jerk motion. The total energy harvested over a duration t is given by the formula
CodeCogsEqn 15

For illustrative purposes, let's consider a 15-minute session (t = 900 seconds):

CodeCogsEqn 16

In this hypothetical scenario, the wearable piezoelectric transducer could potentially harvest approximately 43.2 Joules of energy during a 15-minute session of jerking at the assumed parameters.

The harnessed energy could be used to power small devices like low-power alarms, LED lights, or subtle interactive mechanisms, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Didnt read but pretty sure mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Reminds me of the middle out method from Silicon Valley JFL.

this is what autism does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
The "kilometers of penis" pill ruined me
It's insane how even the most unassuming women are such whores, they literally go through cumulative lightyears of cock

Idk man but Being high iq and low smv makes me so aware of how people care about looks and how much of 'Overness' it is
Math aint high iq its just practicing the same shit over and over i majored in physics and im extremely retarded doing masters rn

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Math aint high iq its just practicing the same shit over and over i majored in physics and im extremely retarded doing masters rn
Of course High iQ isn't just about how good u are at math, it's about a lot of other things

read only the last line
its so over for this forum

Most sane .org user

do people rly fap 15 mins?

i fap for like 1-2 mins max it just takes ages to find the right material for it. and no im not a fast cummer during sex