If you just get lean you probably will be above average looking

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
If you leave your basement you can see literally nobody is lean everyone is skinnyfat or fat most of you dudes are here for a year and still didn’t got lean jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yung, Deleted member 32325, vaseqmoherad and 8 others
i'm always sub 15, no effort whatsoever
building muscle is an uphill battle tho :/

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
i would get lean but i dont want to be short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22924 and DelonLover1999
There's a fair amount of young men who are lean where I live. But over 30, most men look trash, so competition is very easy.
Remember:
over 15% bf = fat.
over 20% bf = obese.

• +1
Reactions: Yung, Deleted member 23558 and TheDragon
i would get lean but i dont want to be short
What will help you get laid easier, being a fuckboy your entire teenyears and being NT as fuck or being 2cm taller but KHHV at 19

Massive cope. Average guy is sub 10℅ twink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yellowrice and Deleted member 23558
That's why I'm running DNP so I can get lean but I don't stunt my growth by going into calorie deficits.

What will help you get laid easier, being a fuckboy your entire teenyears and being NT as fuck or being 2cm taller but KHHV at 19
i wont be a fuckboy in my teen years anyway as im non-NT and LTN. ill worry about getting lean after bimax, rhino, and periorbital implants and fat grafts.

i wont be a fuckboy in my teen years anyway as im non-NT and LTN. ill worry about getting lean after bimax, rhino, and periorbital implants and fat grafts.
Wyll? Im curious

Legit after seeing barrett and sallduon when bloated and holocaust maxxed if ur not leanmaxing then end it.

• +1
Reactions: Yung
nah im good
Kill yourself you fucking nigger. stupid balck monkey incel. never Kissed because you are so fucking ugly

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 29167
Kill yourself you fucking nigger. stupid balck monkey incel. never Kissed because you are so fucking ugly
50CEA2CA 2BE3 4E14 9EA3 A6624DCAC5AA

just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924