women are easier than you think

i take it you are a serb considering your reading comprehension ability

i was cynically implying incels are just as disingenuine as women when they say "they only want their looksmatch", compared to women's "where are all the nice guys". the former actually mean "where is my 7/10 loaded with sex-appeal that ignores all the gl guys with status, money and masc character and prefers my worthless CoD playing ass", the latter mean "where is my 8/10 who doesn't fuck around"
You are just bluepilled, whiteknighting bitch, that's it. Losers like you always say that "incels" spend days playing computer games and that's why they can't get women or that looks don't matter just don't play games in your basement. I have never seen any dude in internet saying that "they only want their looksmatch". Their problem is they are ugly. If you are 4/10 playing games all day long, you are an incel, if you are 8/10 playing games all day long you have passion. Go on reddit, you will be great white knight bitch there.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
most guys with girlfriends/wives look just as shit as most of you, they just don't have that neuroticism that's forcing them to think "i'll stay in my basement till i looksmax, and then start slaying when i m 35"

feel really bad for kids here fantasizing about becoming gods women will stick to, when that's just not how life works. you'd have a million times better results if you just manned up and actually tried to leave your pussy comfort zone and ... talk to girls. but yeah, with the brain chemistry of a modern youngcel, it's easier to hide in your room and keep telling yourself you are repulsive to women because you are not 7ft4

pretty sad considering everyone with any real life experience knows it sometimes takes one sentence to get a girl's attention and make her believe you are masc enough for her
Booooooooring