Reactions: murdah
who?

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
such as what

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and tombradylover
such as what
1. They use lobbying to weed out non Zionist politicians in the US by funding the Zionist and giving nothing to the politicians who are actually care about the US. So essentially it means any major politician you see regularly such Trump, Biden, etc, are all Jewish puppets, it explains why politicians love Israel so much.

2. JFK was assassinated, water ik, but if you see what he was doing before the assassination like rejecting the false flag operation on Cuba known as “Operation Northwoods” which is essentially 9/11 but blame it on Cuba instead of Afghanistan and taking part in an order to force the AZC (Jewish lobby, modern day AIPAC) to register as a foreign lobby which would restrict much of their power over US politics, but oddly enough as this was being passed JFK was assassinated which prevented it from passing.

3. 9/11, not only does it seem strangely similar to Operation Northwoods but it has benefited Israel a lot. The US politicians decided to do a bunch of invasions in the Middle East because of this and as a result it destabilized it more than it already was, and guess who benefited from this. Israel’s PM, Netanyahu himself said Israel benefited from 9/11, shocking.

There’s other stuff I didn’t mention and even more stuff that is inside classified documents never to be released to the public Goys, but this alone should prove my point.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, tombradylover and ElTruecel
1. They use lobbying to weed out non Zionist politicians in the US by funding the Zionist and giving nothing to the politicians who are actually care about the US. So essentially it means any major politician you see regularly such Trump, Biden, etc, are all Jewish puppets, it explains why politicians love Israel so much.

2. JFK was assassinated, water ik, but if you see what he was doing before the assassination like rejecting the false flag operation on Cuba known as “Operation Northwoods” which is essentially 9/11 but blame it on Cuba instead of Afghanistan and taking part in an order to force the AZC (Jewish lobby, modern day AIPAC) to register as a foreign lobby which would restrict much of their power over US politics, but oddly enough as this was being passed JFK was assassinated which prevented it from passing.

3. 9/11, not only does it seem strangely similar to Operation Northwoods but it has benefited Israel a lot. The US politicians decided to do a bunch of invasions in the Middle East because of this and as a result it destabilized it more than it already was, and guess who benefited from this. Israel’s PM, Netanyahu himself said Israel benefited from 9/11, shocking.

There’s other stuff I didn’t mention and even more stuff that is inside classified documents never to be released to the public Goys, but this alone should prove my point.
i literally dont care

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
Israel’s PM, Netanyahu himself said Israel benefited from 9/11, shocking.
@murdah @tombradylover
Everything I mentioned should be easy to search up except this. This seems to be hidden from Google but here’s proof…

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and murdah
@murdah @tombradylover
Everything I mentioned should be easy to search up except this. This seems to be hidden from Google but here’s proof…
They were behind it

• +1
RIP raisi

• +1

This is all water I’ve known this since early 2021. Also jfk also opposed the federal reserve which played a part

• +1