If you knew what was to come, would you try stopping it?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Suppose, for entertainment purposes, you witness an asteroid smashing into the world in the future, wiping out a few billion people. And so you're sent back to your timeline. What do you do?

Would you place yourself into a position of being mocked and alienated? You have no proof. You would be called a conspiracist wack-job. Ugh. Perhaps even offered medications. Jeepers creepers! Right?

The event will present itself in the final hours....like a thief in the night.

You say nothing. It's that simple. It's almost like telling a group of dummies to stop jumping off of cliffs or they might get hurt. Will that deter them from not jumping? Hell no. Actually, it might cause them to perform more jumps.

Telling people a massive rock is headed for Earth will only cause them to make movies about it. Perhaps the clever swindlers will see this as an opportunity to milk taxpayers for some overpriced project called, Looking for Asteroids. And so the cost of the project is a million. But they'll charge the taxpayers, 10 billion.

So you say nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No but I think it would motivate me to speedrun life and do as much fucked up shit as I possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No but I think it would motivate me to speedrun life and do as much fucked up shit as I possibly can.
What if the asteroid is a judgment upon your very soul?

My advice. Take very good care of your bodies. Love who will allow you to be loved. Even the slutty women. Some are good people that were forced into a lifestyle of lust due to circumstance, upbringing, drug addiction. Though some are just dirty, backstabbing whores. Ugh. Be careful who you love.

But be prepared for the shadow that blends with the darkness. Covid-19 is like a welcome mat or breaking the champagne bottle against the maiden ship. It's to break you in with fearing what you can't see. For many years people were amused by writers scaring them about alien invasions—War of the Worlds. But little did they know, the real monster was hiding inside a shadow that blended in with the darkness of mankind.

My advice. Take very good care of your bodies. Love who will allow you to be loved. Even the slutty women. Some are good people that were forced into a lifestyle of lust due to circumstance, upbringing, drug addiction. Though some are just dirty, backstabbing whores. Ugh. Be careful who you love.
But be prepared for the shadow that blends with the darkness. Covid-19 is like a welcome mat or breaking the champagne bottle against the maiden ship. It's to break you in with fearing what you can't see. For many years people were amused by writers scaring them about alien invasions—War of the Worlds. But little did they know, the real monster was hiding inside a shadow that blended in with the darkness of mankind.
hoybaron :feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

hoybaron :feelsuhh:
forgot the 'L.'

• Hmm...
Reactions: sorrowfulsad