If you let girls friendzone you, you are a weak faggot. Block that bitch this fucking instant

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
I talk to girls IRL and on Social Media, I approach them wherever I see them, some do friendzone me IRL and say they have a bf. You know damn well I'm not saying another word to that bitch, and god knows I don't stay attached, I don't even look in their direction. If it's on Social Media and she pulls that shit off, block that bitch right off the bat, don't even matter if I know her for 8 years, fuck off with that weak-ass shit baby. LATAAAAA BITCHHH. If you don't do the same you are weak cuck beta fucking idiot. Never. Ever. put them above yourself, and never let the rejection get to you. If you give them too much attention they will friendzone you in a blink of an eye. That's how women like to be treated. Like trash.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, TylerDurden, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
Sttt

DN RD LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, middayshowers, noped and 2 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 1464
i do not associate with women at all. the muslims have it right woomen should be kept apart from men they arent in sexual relation with.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1464
Sttt

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
honestly the girls in my class probably think im gay

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
dude just grow a pair and talk to them if they reject u, reject them back don't even look in their direction.
the stacys in my class added me into a group chat for girls only, so im 99% sure they think im gay

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1464
the stacys in my class added me into a group chat for girls only, so im 99% sure they think im gay
yikes, get off that group and tell them they are idiots for thinking you are gay. If you stay in that shit you have no respect of mine.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and didntreadlol
I legit blocked like 3 numbers from girls i knew for a long time cuz i knew it would never be anything and talking to them and getting no pussy is just a waste of my precious time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Highrise
just don't have foid friends

just don't have foid friends
yeah basically, if specially you created some kind of bond with them. They love attention so if you block them and they say they don't care you know damn well they fucking do :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it's the same if you call one of their facial features fucking ugly they will dwell on that shit for days

• +1
I agree 100% if u ain't fucking block the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Chowdog
Exactly. This is why I love this forum no fucking cucks here.
Like seriously what's the point of having foid friends lol either we're fucking or gtfo this is my motto with gl foids

• +1
Like seriously what's the point of having foid friends lol either we're fucking or gtfo this is my motto with gl foids
Having foid friends is basically being a cuck. You are never gonna fuck them anyways might aswell move on. Guy friends and a gf that's how it works.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Having foid friends is basically being a cuck. You are never gonna fuck them anyways might aswell move on. Guy friends and a gf that's how it works.
Absolutely my guy all my friends are doods and i only talk to foids when intry to fuck

Absolutely my guy all my friends are doods and i only talk to foids when intry to fuck
glad we agree on that. i think i'm losing my charm as i haven't had a fuck in months :feelsautistic:

Were you like this in the past, op?

Were you like this in the past, op?
Fuck no, I used to be ugly asf up until I was 13 or 14, I got rejected multiple times and got my heart "broken". Now I just fucking laugh when I think about those times, foids like to be treated like trash so, I'll treat them like that

• +1
Just dont invest if they just reject u. If in future they msg u for hookup or w/e its a possibility. Just dont be her friend, chat or hangout