If you live in the west and are sub-chadlite, that is your biggest problem

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
I grew up in Eastern Europe, and still live here. From what I can tell all the Chad treatment and stories is heavily prominent in the west, especially during teenagehood.
The legit best looking guys I grew up with got pussy, no doubt, but they have to put in the effort way more, had to get into a relationship etc. and most of what they bagged was htb. I kid you not all stacies were either virgins throughout highschool or were fucking some 20 some year old dude.
Promiscious culture is nothing like the west, yeah teenagers fuck but NOTHING like the west.
A lot of this has to do with family values and traditional way of society still being prevalent, women are in big fucking trouble from their father and brothers if they are caught fucking some dude.
Its not like the failed state of the west, where the father comes home and asks his wife:
"Where's Emily?" and she responds "Oh she is upstairs with her boyfriend" and father goes "oh alright"
Meanwhile his 14 year old daughter is getting rawdogged in his own fucking house.
That is why Chads have tutorial mode life in the west, and can fuck any women they want. In other places though, Chad life is still good but nothing like the west. This gives normies more chance in the sexual market.
Although I do have to say the west's poison is infiltrating Eastern society too, especially in bigger cities. No doubt it is going to catch up here and become like the west sometime too.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, NoseProphecy, 5.5psl and 1 other person
My biggest problem is not being born someone else
Very useful advice
Really useful

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan and JohnBaza
I grew up in Eastern Europe, and still live here. From what I can tell all the Chad treatment and stories is heavily prominent in the west, especially during teenagehood.
The legit best looking guys I grew up with got pussy, no doubt, but they have to put in the effort way more, had to get into a relationship etc. and most of what they bagged was htb. I kid you not all stacies were either virgins throughout highschool or were fucking some 20 some year old dude.
Promiscious culture is nothing like the west, yeah teenagers fuck but NOTHING like the west.
A lot of this has to do with family values and traditional way of society still being prevalent, women are in big fucking trouble from their father and brothers if they are caught fucking some dude.
Its not like the failed state of the west, where the father comes home and asks his wife:
"Where's Emily?" and she responds "Oh she is upstairs with her boyfriend" and father goes "oh alright"
Meanwhile his 14 year old daughter is getting rawdogged in his own fucking house.
That is why Chads have tutorial mode life in the west, and can fuck any women they want. In other places though, Chad life is still good but nothing like the west. This gives normies more chance in the sexual market.
Although I do have to say the west's poison is infiltrating Eastern society too, especially in bigger cities. No doubt it is going to catch up here and become like the west sometime too.
which EE country?

Unfortunately, the Christian morals are slowly fading, even in my mom's generation it was taboo to have sex before marriage, but now the goyslop has intercepted the young Poles and unfortunately I'm a victim of it too.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
EE foids not being whores is a meme (I live in EE so I know).

They are the worst of both worlds. They want men to be traditional and to provide (even Chad simps here) for everything, while being total whores themselves.

I noticed from a very young age how they go from LTR to LTR. They break up after months and sometimes years, but they do it constantly, while larping about being loyal and traditional. At least foids in the west are honest about being whores (and proud). Here they just larp and lie so they can benefit from low iq men giving them trad treatment.

Albania is the last place in Europe we're you can find a good girl

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
EE foids not being whores is a meme (I live in EE so I know).

They are the worst of both worlds. They want men to be traditional and to provide (even Chad simps here) for everything, while being total whores themselves.

I noticed from a very young age how they go from LTR to LTR. They break up after months and sometimes years, but they do it constantly, while larping about being loyal and traditional. At least foids in the west are honest about being whores (and proud). Here they just larp and lie so they can benefit from low iq men giving them trad treatment.
mostly true but not completely. I agree most of them go from ltr to ltr but I know average to above average looking girls who I went to high school with and they had no relationships and no bodies until the end of high school (everyone know who is fucking who here)
So its possible to find a virgin in first year of college here no doubt.
But yeah after that chances are practically zero

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and user123456