Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, 5'8manlet, Need2Ascend and 10 others
I am tbh, but i can thanks my standards for that shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6128
honestly 5'8 for me is more than okay.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 4106, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Human is 5 PSL minimum according to this forum's standard, at that score you can slay while being 5'6 considering you are still 30% of the male population

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i am currently 5 11 too only want 2 more inches in height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
That’s so true

ALL FACE. FACEEEEEE ITS FACEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, nonserviam and Deleted member 4106
You’re a fucking mentalcel

Honestly just leanmaxx find the right haircut and your set

Im currently 5’11 and bloated need 3 more inches to make up for my current face
No mentalcels for stacies. But maybe a different range of beckies.

Human is 5 PSL minimum according to this forum's standard, at that score you can slay while being 5'6 considering you are still 30% of the male population
5 psl is a huge cope. 5 psl can slay if everything maxxed. i know it pretty well tbh since i'm close or at 5 psl for this forum's standards.
Either go for an LTR at 5ish PSL or you gotta be 6psl to slay with ease.
I'm looking for the former but i rot too much and need to max out the rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Mastermind, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
No mentalcels for stacies. But maybe a different range of beckies.
JFL stacies and chads are always a rare couple

You know why? BECAUSE CHADS HARDLY EXIST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
height will always be a failo if you are sub 5' 11" bro
I'm 5' 8" and it's not enough tbh
im from Brazil, here we not very tall in general. i'm also not a potato, i could easily work with 5'8 as there almost not a single girl with this height around here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699

I’m 5’11.5” and don’t look human

• JFL
JFL stacies and chads are always a rare couple

You know why? BECAUSE CHADS HARDLY EXIST
i don't know why we keep coping tbh, i never ever saw a chad for this forum standards beside one, and i look for them like an autist.
Even stacies don't really exist. There are gl dudes, there are very cute girls, and that's about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
im from Brazil, here we not very tall in general. i'm also not a potato, i could easily work with 5'8 as there almost not a single girl with this height around here.
oh youre from brazil

ok makes sense now jfl
5' 8" wouldn't be an impressive height anywhere else tbh

• +1
i don't know why we cope coping tbh, i never ever saw a chad for this forum standards beside one, and i look for them like an autist.
Even stacies don't really exist. There are gl dudes, there are very cute girls, and that's about it.
i've seen many chads irl ngl

mostly like 6PSL dudes so i guess chadlites, but fuarkkk so many prettyboy chads ngl esp in my school

• +1
i've seen many chads irl ngl

mostly like 6PSL dudes so i guess chadlites, but fuarkkk so many prettyboy chads ngl esp in my school
they are probably not chad.I saw few chadlite but, never saw any halo effect for them, and they all settled with below average girls so it's funny.

Where do you live ?
secret

jk but my country isn't known for having chads tbh, it's just that the younger generation softmaxxes a lot tbh. a lot of ppl at my school are jacked and u can tell tiktok has taken a toll on ppl making them want to looksmax

• +1
5’9 is good enough for most places in the world. If you’re that height or above then height isn’t the problem.

they are probably not chad.I saw few chadlite but, never saw any halo effect for them, and they all settled with below average girls so it's funny.
no homo but most chads i see are/look gay ngl
theyre almost all prettyboys too

• +1
no homo but most chads i see are/look gay ngl
theyre almost all prettyboys too
yeah most are prettyboy maxxed from what i saw, but the more gl ones were maesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@thinwhiteduke why u cage?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9699
height will always be a failo if you are sub 5' 11" bro
I'm 5' 8" and it's not enough tbh
5'10 is enough and it's cope to say otherwise. Unless you live in nl or somewhere similar

• +1
Reactions: chance and Deleted member 3043

i am 6'6 but downard grown jew nose

oh youre from brazil

ok makes sense now jfl
5' 8" wouldn't be an impressive height anywhere else tbh
never spoke as being impressive. never saw as impressive. is just better than being 5'6, wouldn't you agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 3043
5'10 is enough and it's cope to say otherwise. Unless you live in nl or somewhere similar
tbh, the thing we have a hard time to understand is that unless you'r gigachad and very tall, you won't be asked out out of nowhere. You need a proper frame and context for it. And no amount of surgeries will make up for the fact that you see their possible IOI as trolls.

honestly 5'8 for me is more than okay.

I admire that you've got a coping mindset mastered to keep this delusion alive. How long it lasts, I don't know......

@thinwhiteduke why u cage?
idk, tbh
I dont know what you look like, but if youre so high PSL why do you rotting here?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
idk, tbh
I dont know what you look like, but if youre so high PSL why do you rotting here?
lol if you believe beeing close to a 6.5-7/10 at best on your good days is high.
Until i've done my rhino, leanmaxx, fillers, maybe some eyejob, gymaxx, i can't consider myself "high".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
read the thread u retard

Cool. You taking 5'8 I understand, but it wouldn't make a remarkable difference.

The swing happens at 5'10 unless you have Chadestics facially, but I get where you are coming from given you're 5'6.

Getting LL like myself or nah?

• +1
Anyway sorry for my autism guys i just had a bad day.
Forget everything i said. Have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and chance
lol if you believe beeing close to a 6.5-7/10 at best on your good days is high.
Until i've done my rhino, leanmaxx, fillers, maybe some eyejob, gymaxx, i can't consider myself "high".
just fail PLS meme either you GL or not, either you have flaws or not
its simple

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
Cool. You taking 5'8 I understand, but it wouldn't make a remarkable difference.

The swing happens at 5'10 unless you have Chadestics facially, but I get where you are coming from given you're 5'6.

5ft10ish is good in manlet european countries tbh, not insane but not bad. Plus you can fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If you're 5'10+ with a decent frame then your base is being neurotypical, UNLESS you are 8/10+. Then you can get away with being non-NT.

• +1

what do you mean "LL"?
i also have a decent face. but i just don't feel like it, you know? i don't even want to slay, i just wish i was taller to feel more masculine.

Anyway sorry for my autism guys i just had a bad day.
Forget everything i said. Have a nice day
np man, if u want to talk about it just hmu. hope u get better, God bless.

• Love it
If you're 5'10+ with a decent frame then your base is being neurotypical, UNLESS you are 8/10+. Then you can get away with being non-NT.
agree

5ft10ish is good in manlet european countries tbh, not insane but not bad. Plus you can fraud.

Exactly. 5'10 you can fraud because girls are 5'2-5'7 over the population and they're always looking up to you then. They can fall through the delusion into believing you're 6 foot when you're only 5'10.

At 5'8 and only an 1 or 2 inches taller, you ain't got a hope of that.

• Love it
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 3043
5 psl is a huge cope. 5 psl can slay if everything maxxed. i know it pretty well tbh since i'm close or at 5 psl for this forum's standards.
Either go for an LTR at 5ish PSL or you gotta be 6psl to slay with ease.
I'm looking for the former but i rot too much and need to max out the rest.
Brutal

• So Sad
what do you mean "LL"?
i also have a decent face. but i just don't feel like it, you know? i don't even want to slay, i just wish i was taller to feel more masculine.

Yeah I have a decent face too, but you gotta subtract 2 from your face if you're below 5'10. Probably even 3 if below 5'7.

I'm 5'8 and getting LL. The link below will show you what it is.... much cheaper in South Korea and the way they handled Covid-19 is gravitating me towards trusting them. (In before someone calls me a retard for reading into that)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oatmeal
Yeah I have a decent face too, but you gotta subtract 2 from your face if you're below 5'10. Probably even 3 if below 5'7.

I'm 5'8 and getting LL. The link below will show you what it is.... much cheaper in South Korea and the way they handled Covid-19 is gravitating me towards trusting them. (In before someone calls me a retard for reading into that)

nah. big nah. I'm really not into any kind of aesthetical surgeries. rather just live in hard mode, I have many other ambitions, even though we all know at this point that looks play a role in everything.