If you look ugly in photos it doesn't mean you are ugly in real life

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
If you look ugly in photos it doesn't mean you are ugly in real life.

A lot of people look good in real life but their pictures come out bad (and vice versa). The reason is that you're just not photogenic, it happens to a lot of people. In converting a 3d image like a person into a 2d image like a photo, some features are lost. We see in 3D because we have two eyes, and a camera has one eye that can only see in 2D so it doesn't get your facial features correct Sometimes the camera literally flips the photo, like a mirror. If you look beautiful in the mirror you're most likely very beautiful.

Cameras distort reality. Usually in subtle ways, but people who take lots of portrait shots will tell you that posture can make a world of difference, not because it changes the way you look in person, but because it strongly affects the way you show up on camera. I think some people instinctively have good camera posture and it does a lot for them. I'm even aware of extreme cases of people who look good in pictures even through they're not particularly attractive.

That's why a lot of models look very attractive in photos but in real life umm......

So don't get depressed about your looks just because you don't look good enough in photos. Don't be too critical of yourself, a camera never capture your beauty but other people will!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 48689 and 30 others
unironically, hes correct

everytime I watch a. movie the main actor looks like a God in motion then when I see pictures of them they look like shit, E.G robert pattinson

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, operator_no4, nobodyspecial369 and 16 others

A lot of people look good in real life but their pictures come out bad (and vice versa). The reason is that you're just not photogenic, it happens to a lot of people. In converting a 3d image like a person into a 2d image like a photo, some features are lost. We see in 3D because we have two eyes, and a camera has one eye that can only see in 2D so it doesn't get your facial features correct Sometimes the camera literally flips the photo, like a mirror. If you look beautiful in the mirror you're most likely very beautiful.

Cameras distort reality. Usually in subtle ways, but people who take lots of portrait shots will tell you that posture can make a world of difference, not because it changes the way you look in person, but because it strongly affects the way you show up on camera. I think some people instinctively have good camera posture and it does a lot for them. I'm even aware of extreme cases of people who look good in pictures even through they're not particularly attractive.

That's why a lot of models look very attractive in photos but in real life umm......

So don't get depressed about your looks just because you don't look good enough in photos. Don't be too critical of yourself, a camera never capture your beauty but other people will!
good lifefuel i feel better now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, FacialStructure404 and RAMU KAKA
how do u explain true mirrors then

Is my phone reflection an assessment of how I look

i always look like shit

or is that just camera distortion

• +1
Reactions: mug
this doesnt apply to most niggas

This is true, but the vast majority of people who look bad in pictures also look bad in real life. Its like a redditor taking multiple pictures of themselves and saying 1 month progress when they literally look the same.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
IMG 0308

Do i look like cheif keef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, FacialStructure404, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
what u look like in motion is the only thing that virtually matters, no one’s looking at u in a singular frame irl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
unironically, hes correct

everytime I watch a. movie the main actor looks like a God in motion then when I see pictures of them they look like shit, E.G robert pattinson
u gotta be joking

Mirror is how you look, cameras are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, FacialStructure404, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Big wall of klinefelters cope

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, FacialStructure404, Krakowski and 1 other person
I have seen one legitmate stacy in my life and in photos she looks weird but in real life it is like a portrait it unlike anything else

Retarded thread, retarted replies. You guys are supposedly blackpilled but can't even accept inverted and photos is how you look like and is the cause of you being here

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
nice cope but has some truth on it for sure

Am I the only one who looks better in photos than irl?

Am I the only one who looks better in photos than irl?
I look slightly better in selfie because distortion makes my chin taller.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I look like a god in the mirror, decent in selfies and like a disfigured bloated hunchback with 50 folds in his face in unsuspecting camera photos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and FacialStructure404
If you aren’t photogenic, it means that youre ugly

Bullshit. Back camera is more accurate

Lifefuel for me

I’m subhuman on cam , never opening that camera ever again

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

Copeβœ… but lifefuel

Average in photos = Deformed in real life
Ugly in photo = Invisible IRL

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Im ugly son of and bitch i dont even get ios anymore.

This might be true i once saw low mtn dude in pictures but in real life he looked more like htn.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Is my phone reflection an assessment of how I look

i always look like shit

or is that just camera distortion
mirrors can distort just like pics

Nope. Unedited pics from the back cam are more accurate.
It depends on the camera. You don't look same in pics than u do irl. Always worse

• +1
It depends on the camera. You don't look same in pics than u do irl. Always worse
Nope it’s accurate asf. Male models look pretty much the same both IRL (in motion) and in photos.

• +1
Nope it’s accurate asf. Male models look pretty much the same both IRL (in motion) and in photos.
They use cameras worth 4k. You look different in every camera. Ur just low iq

• +1
They use cameras worth 4k. You look different in every camera. Ur just low iq
Nah. I saw someone recording male models with a shit camera and they look pretty much the same. It was a fan.you can tell that the resolution wasn’t that good.

• +1
Why do some people like yeji never look bad on camera? What is it about her face that makes her photogenic? Is it the symmetry and wide face?
708A459C 2F01 4FB5 AB60 24EFA1E6E2C8

I agree that with phone cameras it makes people look worse. One of my friends looks like a chadlite version of central cee irl but on camera hes htn. I think the camera elongates faces so wide faces are more photogenic.

Last edited:

View attachment 2453503

Do i look like cheif keef
you're a pretty boy imo. Try to style yourself and take care of your bloating. THEN You'll mog by being HTN atleast.

what's your height and nationality and average height of your state or country?

• +1
Reactions: mug