IF YOU LOOKSMAXX TO PULL GIRLS AND NOT TO MOG NORMIES - YOU'RE A SIMP

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Title.

Or even worse - if you looksmaxx to pull A SPECIFIC GIRL - you're a fucking MISERABLE JEFFREY SIMP. Quit being it buddy.

Even the best of the best girls receive attention from other guys. All of them have way more attention than you. And yes your oneitis sees you as a number (if she even knows you exist). If you're trying to impress someone who dgaf about your existence you're a
fucking MISERABLE JEFFREY SIMP ofc

So you should ATTRACT and NOT CHASE. However even if you looksmaxx just to be attractive to girls you're still a simp. How? Well if you're invisible to random girls and you suddenly became interesting to them it means that they didn't like you when you were Jeffrey. Would you slay them if you had a chance Jeffrey? Ofc. I know the answer. So you looksmaxxed just to be appreciated by those girls who didn't even notice you before? Oh Jeffrey, you're such a simp. Quit being a simp Jeffrey.

Find a girl who you never met before.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Clown Show, 97baHater and 4 others
Didn’t read a single molecule nigger

• +1
Reactions: silencio, 97baHater, wollet2 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and albanian_chad
Title.

Or even worse - if you looksmaxx to pull A SPECIFIC GIRL - you're a fucking MISERABLE JEFFREY SIMP. Quit being it buddy.

Even the best of the best girls receive attention from other guys. All of them have way more attention than you. And yes your oneitis sees you as a number (if she even knows you exist). If you're trying to impress someone who dgaf about your existence you're a

So you should ATTRACT and NOT CHASE. However even if you looksmaxx just to be attractive to girls you're still a simp. How? Well if you're invisible to random girls and you suddenly became interesting to them it means that they didn't like you when you were Jeffrey. Would you slay them if you had a chance Jeffrey? Ofc. I know the answer. So you looksmaxxed just to be appreciated by those girls who didn't even notice you before? Oh Jeffrey, you're such a simp. Quit being a simp Jeffrey.

To "attract" and not chase Is Chad tier features that Is imposible to achieve as sub-chad even looksmaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
I do it so i can fuck married women with children and cuck their husbands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, BrahminBoss, nathan and 2 others
I really hope you're not trolling because what you've just said is based and 100% true

• Love it
To "attract" and not chase Is Chad tier features that Is imposible to achieve as sub-chad even looksmaxxed
Just threaten them with your AR-15 (In a videogame)

• JFL
I'm not a Chad and I attract girls easily

Just be yourself bro
NPC reply
I do it so i can fuck married women with children and cuck their husbands
Ok bull
I really hope you're not trolling because what you've just said is based and 100% true
Not trolling bro I'm 100% serious tbh

Looksmaxx for yourself like real Adonisss

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Autismcel
Didn't even read.

There are tons of ways to mog normies. Be more charismatic/intelligent/entertaining/richer/higher status than them etc. There are so many ways to mog them it's actually ridiculous!

Looksmaxxing is strictly to pork and impregnate hot bitches. For the very autistic ones, maybe it's also to admire themselves in the mirror while they are jerking off looking at their reflection. But that's about it. Noone truly cares about mogging random normies and sub5s.

Let's be real here for once, please.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, gribsufer1 and hopecel
High iq thread

• +1
Didn't even read.
fuck you Jeffrey
There are tons of ways to mog normies. Be more charismatic/intelligent/entertaining/richer/higher status than them etc. There are so many ways to mog them it's actually ridiculous!
just be NT bro! it's so easy to not be autistic!
Looksmaxxing is strictly to pork and impregnate hot bitches. For the very autistic ones, maybe it's also to admire themselves in the mirror while they are jerking off looking at their reflection. But that's about it. Noone truly cares about mogging random normies and sub5s.
you're not an abused dog then
High iq thread
thanks bhai

Title.

I looksmax to look better i feel so fucking damm good when i look good (debloat) why dont i wanna feel better

• +1
thank u hopecel my adonis

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
yeah buddy the truth hurts but it's better to know it than to be deluded
im pretty sure part of her heart wishes she was with me....

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid