If you made 3k a month USD

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,767
Reputation
4,139
what would you do with the money
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Dydargas_
already do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ReccesedSlavic
I'd be able to fix my life fully in 2-3 months.
 
  • +1
Reactions: softmaxmike, Dydargas_ and ReccesedSlavic
2.5k on spending 500 goes into saving for orbital fat grafting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ReccesedSlavic
Die faggot

Kill yourself
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
what r you buying bhai:eek:
I probably wouldn’t spend it all lol, but most of it would be food, some clothes, some pharmaceuticals and maybe get on a cycle with some of it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ReccesedSlavic
son my only failo is my jaw height its over for you once i get this surgery ill fuck yuo
My only failo is my long philtrum faggot

I’m one lip lift away from hhtn 🤢
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
no your not:lul:
I am faggot


1 roid cycle

1 lip lift

1 jaw filler


Hhtn minimum

He already been rated chadlite befe

Imgainery once I looksmax

Easy Chad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
I am faggot


1 roid cycle

1 lip lift

1 jaw filler


Hhtn minimum

He already been rated chadlite befe

Imgainery once I looksmax

Easy Chad
you have no idea how how badly ill rape you post op
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
you have no idea how how badly ill rape you post op
Even if you do somehow mog me after surgery ( you won’t) but let’s just say you do.


I will personally fly out and fuckign kill you and your whole family faggot. So who’s the real winner?

Exactly. There is no reality where u end up winning over me you utter faggot
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Even if you do somehow mog me after surgery ( you won’t) but let’s just say you do.


I will personally fly out and fuckign kill you and your whole family faggot. So who’s the real winner?

Exactly. There is no reality where u end up winning over me you utter faggot
okay we will see
 

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
2
Views
35
literallytaxidriver
literallytaxidriver
gandylite.
Discussion 3k posts
Replies
5
Views
41
gandylite.
gandylite.
Nyrо
Replies
5
Views
6
simematic
simematic
markye67
Replies
8
Views
28
accinr
accinr
ouiii
Replies
3
Views
29
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top