If you make a virgin girl orgasm, she will love you FOREVER AND EVER

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She will never get over you. Even if she leaves you, she will regret it, she will always think about you when having sex with others, she will always miss that high you gave her.

Eventually, she will realize thtat the cock carousel is nothing but a cope and she will come back to you begging for your dick.

There is a reason you are called her first after all. That is because all other men will be second to you. It doesn't matter if they have bigger cocks or better looks, you changed her hymen, you gave her the first orgasm, the most thrilling thing in her life, and that is someone NOONE else can replicate which is why she will always love you no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, NormieCel666 and 3 others
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
So legit. Coming from personal experience too. It's the best feeling in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
So legit. Coming from personal experience too. It's the best feeling in the world

True love DOES exist, you just gotta be extremely lucky

• +1
If you can make a Girl Orgasm through normal Penetration sex shes basically your Slave After that.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Yeah it was just destiny I guess

Yeah I mean wtf? I didnt have any crush in elementery school, then in HS,I didn't have a crush either, then poof, I met this girl who was from another school and Instantly fall in love. It's like you have to have a crush while you are in HS no matter what.

• +1
  • +1
Have you made a virgin girl cum?

• +1
This is a great thread. However OP is wrong, anyone who puts some serious thought can see why :)

• +1
  • +1
She will never get over you. Even if she leaves you, she will regret it, she will always think about you when having sex with others, she will always miss that high you gave her.

Eventually, she will realize thtat the cock carousel is nothing but a cope and she will come back to you begging for your dick.

There is a reason you are called her first after all. That is because all other men will be second to you. It doesn't matter if they have bigger cocks or better looks, you changed her hymen, you gave her the first orgasm, the most thrilling thing in her life, and that is someone NOONE else can replicate which is why she will always love you no matter what.
This is the exact reason I want to take a girls virginity.

• +1
This is the exact reason I want to take a girls virginity.

The only girl's virgimity I wanted to take was my oneitis. The other ones are cope

• +1

Smh I wish this was cope but This is suicidefuel for me since virgins are literally impossible to find

• +1
Smh I wish this was cope but This is suicidefuel for me since virgins are literally impossible to find

It's eve worse when you find a virgin and she rejects you

• +1