If you met the ideal girl but she had a recessed mandible and chin, what would you do?

6ft4

Kraken
Imagine this scenario
You meet a girl who's a virgin and you fuck her and she becomes obsessed with you. Personality wise she is your ideal type and you blackpill her on topics that matter to you and she remains faithful to you while she allows you to cheat
She has the exact body dimensions you like and her skull fits the criteria angel skull shape(apart from mandible), she has an average maxilla and nose is fine but her lower third is brutally recessed.
She has no money or insurance so she will not be able to pay for surgery herself and she never intends on getting a job because she just wants to stay at home and serve you while she claims welfare

You morph her in photoshop and find that with realistic bone movements she could ascend to Stacey level by getting a trimax
Do you fork out the money to pay for her trimax immediately or do you pass up the opportunity to be with her because you don't wanna pay and you consider it a failo to have a gf with brutal mandible/chin recession?
Bear in mind that she gives you her word that she will not leave you after the surgery but women's words are meaningless so you run the risk of her leaving you after she ascends so your money was wasted

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, subhuman incel, Oberyn and 6 others
I’m so goneeeeee
DC16AE08 94C1 4A18 BE7D 40EDE86BDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'll fuck anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 21700, metalmogger12 and 6 others
Blowjob… My BBC will straighten her jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Eduardo DOV, subhuman incel and 1 other person
How much money do I have in this hypothetical scenario?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The average .org user will wife her even if she was recessed so far back her maxilla was still in the 19th century

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
>ideal
>Recessed

For me to find a woman ideal, she'd have to look a bit masculine

• +1
Recession isn’t as bad of a falio on women.

Lima is recessed

8F4A8EE0 0B1A 4111 8B68 B5C0077A5E1D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, BongMog, stevielake and 3 others
Imagine this scenario
You meet a girl who's a virgin and you fuck her and she becomes obsessed with you. Personality wise she is your ideal type and you blackpill her on topics that matter to you and she remains faithful to you while she allows you to cheat
She has the exact body dimensions you like and her skull fits the criteria angel skull shape(apart from mandible), she has an average maxilla and nose is fine but her lower third is brutally recessed.
She has no money or insurance so she will not be able to pay for surgery herself and she never intends on getting a job because she just wants to stay at home and serve you while she claims welfare

You morph her in photoshop and find that with realistic bone movements she could ascend to Stacey level by getting a trimax
Do you fork out the money to pay for her trimax immediately or do you pass up the opportunity to be with her because you don't wanna pay and you consider it a failo to have a gf with brutal mandible/chin recession?
Bear in mind that she gives you her word that she will not leave you after the surgery but women's words are meaningless so you run the risk of her leaving you after she ascends so your money was wasted
you know mahers orbitals arent shaped like that?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Racky
lmao imagine caring about personality

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if she dont make me wanna date her based on looks alone then it wont work

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and subhuman incel
she never intends on getting a job because she just wants to stay at home and serve you while she claims welfare

Funny GIF

• JFL
did you hit it?
No I’m virgin and all Asian girls are white only

Omg I’m on X games mode

so the thing is if you wageslave to pay for this hypothetical foids surgery and she ascends to stacy tier? she's going to go after chad, and leave you in the dust. best to just not be superficial and just enjoy her while you can :)

• +1
Imagine this scenario

"ideal"
"recessed"
ok captain bizzaro

• +1
Imagine this scenario

Unfortunately I couldn't stay with a girl long-term who's ascended through surgery. I need a girl who's been naturally pretty her whole life, so she could pass this on to our kids (if that ever happened). I was dating a girl recently who'd ascended to a 6.5 (before she was probably a 5 tops) and it really put me off knowing that she'd cheated her genes - if she hadn't done that I never would've looked twice at her.

So I would fuck and chuck a girl like this. I wouldn't feel bad though - there will be thousands of guys ready to give her a shot at an LTR.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and subhuman incel
Imagine this scenario

I will smash her until new bine will grow

• +1
Eh would definetly LTR
Only prob remains what about the son
Guess i will daughter maxx

• +1
Rich betabuxxers pay for their wives surgeries often. But they do something meaningless like boobs, rhino and lips filler. All for them to fuck their bodyguards or someone.
It's just not worth it, of you're together then your looksmatched, if she ascends she'll just leave for a better guy. You won't even be able to explain to a woman why she needs it since her smv is infinite either way.

But it would be funny to come together to a surgeon and tell him: "doc, my girlfriend is a recessed gigasubhuman, can you do something about it?".

We can be recessed together.
if only that scenario was true
Sad smoke

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito
The average .org user will wife her even if she was recessed so far back her maxilla was still in the 19th century
Not at all, most of us would fuck anything with a pussy hard but would be too high inhib to commit to an uggo due to societal pressure and caring too much about what people think

Not at all, most of us would fuck anything with a pussy hard but would be too high inhib to commit to an uggo due to societal pressure and caring too much about what people think
but we're uggos ? if anythign she should be worried about what people will think of hwr dating us jfl