If you miss out on teen love, college sex etc., its completely over

I will violently rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and hopecel
this is literally me with my old oneitis :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.
Brutal. She used you as an orbiter instead. Perhaps, she confided in you for advice, such as, "When I suck Chad's dick, should I begin with his balls and go up, or head first then down passing his balls and straight to his butthole? Or is that too much for a first date?"

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
theres nothing redpill about it. you respected women too much by being a romantic little fag and got rightfully selected out of the gene pool for it
"there's nothing redpill about it"
>claims that personality matters more than looks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I will violently rope.
i cant believe that reached the point where the short time i spent with my old itis feels like a disney movie compared to my life afterwards....

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
"there's nothing redpill about it"
>claims that personality matters more than looks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i never said that retard i said the faggot should have paid for pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel
I Will be too mch of a pussy to rope I guess, but Il see. Idk how ill be able to go on after like 27

• So Sad
these are fundamental milestones in person's life. if you didnt get them, no joking, you have no future.

you will forever be empty and miserable, always feeling inferior and always feeling like something just isnt right.

noone will respect you, neither men nor women and you will be seen as a loser by even your own family.

whether it was your fault or you were unlucky doesnt matter because you are the one who will be suffering the consequences.

society has no mercy for incels and if you ever think it does, you are in for a very very sad surprise.
That's true. Yet instead of being mad at God I'm thankful. He made me save a kitten that was dying in a hail storm. I'll pick it up from the vet tomorrow :) my life is now to take care of him.

• Love it
nah but i think she was rly tired of me kissing her ass for 3 hours lol
At that point, you should've buried your tongue three inches inside her butthole. That would've shut her the fuck up and given her something to think about.

• JFL
At that point, you should've buried your tongue three inches inside her butthole. That would've shut her the fuck up and given her something to think about.
i mean she was rly tired of my miserable nice guy attitude. girl wanted to have fun and i just kept sperging.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires