If you need to invest a lot into a girl, dont even try

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Literally EVERY slay i had during the last 10 years has invested into the first date or conversation. She asked questions, made date offers, asked how i am today, wrote that she liked it and so forth. Also if i dont wrote back for a day, they made the effort to look if everything is okay.
If she only texts you back with "yes" "no" or doesnt seems very interested in you, dont even try. Game doesnt work! She has better looking options and just answers to your questions out of boredom or not to be rude. Only one thing you can do, get better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, HighIQcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 23 others
Literally EVERY slay i had during the last 10 years has invested into the first date or conversation. She asked questions, made date offers, asked how i am today, wrote that she liked it and so forth. Also if i dont wrote back for a day, they made the effort to look if everything is okay.
If she only texts you back with "yes" "no" or doesnt seems very interested in you, dont even try. Game doesnt work! She has better looking options and just answers to your questions out of boredom or not to be rude. Only one thing you can do, get better looking.
Average age on the forum is 16 years so im miring that you have been slaying since the ripe age of 6

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Xangsane, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Average age on the forum is 16 years so im miring that you have been slaying since the ripe age of 6
I am 27 and gained a lot of knowledge about the dating market and girls.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Just get an iphone and some chains and she'll chase you bro @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Xangsane, Beetlejuice and 6 others
yeah pretty much; looksmaxx, lie everytime with foids and slay as much as possible and never LTR
this is the only logical conclusion after the sexual liberation

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Beetlejuice, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
yeah pretty much; looksmaxx, lie everytime with foids and slay as much as possible and never LTR
From what i have seen from slayer friends that are in their early 30s and missed to point of settling, they are very miserable persons and would not choose this way again.
The slaying route is very risky and can lead to serious depressions and problems.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ChadFucksYourOneitis and oldcelloser
:Comfy: How do you find a mentally sane LTR these days tho.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, oldcelloser and koalendo
After @subhuman incel's bimax and infraorbital implants girls will start investing into him and begging to suck his small hapa dick

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
From what i have seen from slayer friends that are in their early 30s and missed to point of settling, they are very miserable persons and would not choose this way again.
The slaying route is very risky and can lead to serious depressions and problems.
how can you settle with whores ? are you listening at what youre saying, low t brah :feelskek::feelswhy:
the woman who yr settling with has had 10s of chad cocks in her, cause i presume you wont get a virgin cause youre not a virgin or muslim fundamentalist are ya? :feelskek:
then pair bond doesnt work , as you know
you ppl that desperately want LTR, you WANT a foid to like you , to be your mommy dont ya?
but it doesnt happen, unless your wanting to be a servant to a whore
to each his own brah :feelskek:
myself, being mid 30s, i will be slaying 18 yr old SEA pussy soon
and if fat 50 yr old men can do that, im pretty much convinced i can do too
see you over there boyos ;)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
how can you settle with whores ? are you listening at what youre saying, low t brah :feelskek::feelswhy:
the woman who yr settling with has had 10s of chad cocks in her, cause i presume you wont get a virgin cause youre not a virgin or muslim fundamentalist are ya? :feelskek:
then pair bond doesnt work , as you know
you ppl that desperately want LTR, you WANT a foid to like you , to be your mommy dont ya?
but it doesnt happen, unless your wanting to be a servant to a whore
to each his own brah :feelskek:
myself, being mid 30s, i will be slaying 18 yr old SEA pussy soon
and if fat 50 yr old men can do that, im pretty much convinced i can do too
see you over there boyos ;)
It makes you happy putting your dick inside and out for a few minutes into a human that only does this, because she is born in a poor country and needs the money from you? Without the resources she would not even talk to you.
When the time is over for your paysex adventure she will be gone, and you are sitting alone in your room feeling empty and sad.
Doing this would make me 10 times more depressed than i am already.
Its purely pathetic.
How does it feel getting into a airplane for a few hours, just to have the most natural thing in the world... SEX :ROFLMAO: The attractive females in your own country dont see you as a worthy enough human, so you need to take advantage of poverty in a asian shithole.

378C79EF 7E33 4F52 B42A CA2CABF4C047

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 5786
Literally EVERY slay i had during the last 10 years has invested into the first date or conversation. She asked questions, made date offers, asked how i am today, wrote that she liked it and so forth.
This works only if you are Chad or have high-status, in all the other cases the man has to do all the effort, without any guarantee he'll actually get something...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
but users here will still triple text girls after getting ignored

Only making everything worse.

Feeling relieved to see such a blackpilled thread from a 2019 user. Over for you if you're not gl enough for women.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Beetlejuice
Feeling relieved to see such a blackpilled thread from a 2019 user. Over for you if you're not gl enough for women.
Im to old for women. To bad i discovered the blackpill so late :(

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5786 and john2
Im to old for women. To bad i discovered the blackpill so late :(
you are 27 right ? thats still fairly young. @subhuman incel is 28 years old who will ascend through his bimax and start slaying that he never did before

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
Only making everything worse.
@Youthful You Have Two Options:
1. Drink @Stare 's Cum.
2. Get Your Breasts Milked By Me.
Choose.
5535-bodybuilders-breast-milk_1024x1024.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Stare