If you only look good in certain lighting, you are ugly.

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
sad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, BeanletMogger, St.TikTokcel and 9 others
its over for me

What if you only look bad in poor lighting

• Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, normie_joe and Swarthy Knight
Why do you have to remind me brah

brutal truth I anglefraud and lightingfraud and still get low MTN

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi, JohnDoe and FacialStructure404
examples?
You can just search up for bad pics of models/famous people, Of course, Saying things like "I look really good looking in X lightning, but truecel in others" would be cope, But in general every human being is going to look "worse" in certain conditions such as lightning, regardless of your features.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
literally me
10170720 627083937373118 5643228295244629016 n

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Holy cope. Just look at the way people treat you. If you get treated like ass you're subhuman, if you get treated good by others, you aren't. Not hard to decipher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and FacialStructure404
Holy cope. Just look at the way people treat you. If you get treated like ass you're subhuman, if you get treated good by others, you aren't. Not hard to decipher.
cope. lots of subhumans get pity treatment which can seem like good treatment and lots of gl people get treated like shit for mogging normies too hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and looksmaxxing223
cope. lots of subhumans get pity treatment which can seem like good treatment and lots of gl people get treated like shit for mogging normies too hard.
No they fucking don't JFL. All the ugly kids in my HS were treated like a burden, nobody cared what they did or what they were doing. They would always be shouted at by teachers especially if they didn't do anything. I even tested this out a few months ago JFL. That pity treatment you talk about only happens to foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Ascеnd and FacialStructure404
well, when your nuts drop and you hit the real world, shits different, Jr.
"Subhumans get pity treament" meanwhile 5'5 pajeet with dalit colouring just got arrested for approaching a foid. He thought the worst they could say was a no. Also HS is way more brutal than IRL. Why do you think half of .org is an abused dog. If you were bullied in hs, chances are, you are not good looking at all.

"Subhumans get pity treament" meanwhile 5'5 pajeet with dalit colouring just got arrested for approaching a foid. He thought the worst they could say was a no. Also HS is way more brutal than IRL. Why do you think half of .org is an abused dog. If you were bullied in hs, chances are, you are not good looking at all.
let me cope in peace.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and looksmaxxing223
let me cope in peace.
This thread is also retarded. PSL gods look retarded in some lighting and pics which is why the lens distortion cope needs to stop. It does exist and it's hilarious greycels on here say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Outerz14
This thread is also retarded. PSL gods look retarded in some lighting and pics which is why the lens distortion cope needs to stop. It does exist and it's hilarious greycels on here say otherwise
Hello saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, looksmaxxing223 and FacialStructure404
PSL gods look retarded in some lighting and pics which is why the lens distortion cope needs to stop.
2 copes in a row. they still mog everyone in those pics, whereas normies or lower look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and looksmaxxing223
2 copes in a row. they still mog everyone in those pics, whereas normies or lower look subhuman
Obviously. But lens distortion does exist, I've tested it as well. You need the right ratios and proportions to not suffer from it. That's why psl gods don't suffer from lens distortion because they usually are very symmetrical. Also comparing normies to psl god is stupid.

Bro, you are like 13 💀

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
  • JFL
Everything is going great until bright light hits.

LIGHTING BLACKPILL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

prettyboy to subhuman JFLLLL. he's subhuman tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Clark69, noonespecial and 1 other person
Not true even ralph lauren and Hugo boss models can look mediocre in bad lighting and awkward angles

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Nobody gets pity treatement unless you are deformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, looksmaxxing223 and FacialStructure404
chad mogs regardless of lighting while you all cope with angle and light frauding JFL
Lighting blackpill chad

People with downsyndrome get treated well.
What if you have a mental disability and people treat you well because you act cute.
So ues it is hard to decipher :D

• +1
What if I only look bad in certain lighting

What about Tyrone’s they look like subhumans in the dark

What if i only look good with one facial expression

People with downsyndrome get treated well.
What if you have a mental disability and people treat you well because you act cute.
So ues it is hard to decipher :D
Cope lol, for the vast majority of guys that's not true but whatever helps you sleep at night

Cope lol, for the vast majority of guys that's not true but whatever helps you sleep at night
I am telling you people treat you nice because you seem retarded :D

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I am telling you people treat you nice because you seem retarded :D
keep coping, people only treat those nicely if theyre similar looks-level to them. If i was sub-human i wouldn't be surprised if i was outcasted within everything i do. Literally every kid i know who was bullied in primary school or high school was either ugly or very autistic, no in between.

95f1762c4406efdeb86e462670162dc1

• JFL