If you only look good in certain lighting, you are ugly.

keep coping, people only treat those nicely if theyre similar looks-level to them. If i was sub-human i wouldn't be surprised if i was outcasted within everything i do. Literally every kid i know who was bullied in primary school or high school was either ugly or very autistic, no in between.
NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RANDOM ANEDOTES FROM YOUR DISGUSTING LIFE :O

truth is, a lot of ugly people are treated fine. Myself and noone i know would treat an ugly person bad just because theyre ugly that makes no sense xD

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RANDOM ANEDOTES FROM YOUR DISGUSTING LIFE :O

truth is, a lot of ugly people are treated fine. Myself and noone i know would treat an ugly person bad just because theyre ugly that makes no sense xD
"random anecdotes" then why is every incel who is sub-par in looks, always have abused dog syndrome. Kids in high school are far more brutal when it comes to looks. Why do you think the popular kid in school was always 6'+ and htn?

"random anecdotes" then why is every incel who is sub-par in looks, always have abused dog syndrome. Kids in high school are far more brutal when it comes to looks. Why do you think the popular kid in school was always 6'+ and htn?
Why is every why is this why is this brutal, why do you think how could this be?
(this is how you sound in my head)

Why is every why is this why is this brutal, why do you think how could this be?
(this is how you sound in my head)
yh go back to tiktok pls. if u cant read 2 sentences its over for you

yh go back to tiktok pls. if u cant read 2 sentences its over for you
STFU vermin, you're asking annoying why questions, like a little child would, that can be answered by non-looks reasons xD
Allergies cause recession and brain fog. Brain fog can independently make you become socially isolated

easily debunked

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

went from ltb to low hub