If you plan to get surgery, what do you have plan to tell your partner when ur in a ltr

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I’m not in a ltr, neither do I think that I’m going to be in one soon. Same goes for surgery, I haven’t got surgery yet and am still debating if I should if not.

If you have or plan to get surgery tho, are u just gonna lie for the entirety of ur relationship and be exposed when ur children are ugly as fuck, or are u going to be honest and then have her completely lose interest in you?

from what I've read couples usually plan this together (an obvious example would be a rich guy getting his trophy wife a boob job)
kids being ugly is a lesser issue because genetic recombination solves most of it, personally I barely look like my parents even as somebody asian

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
No, I will carry it with me to my grave.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, becomingnearperfect and Deleted member
You’re not obligated to disclose it.

• +1
from what I've read couples usually plan this together (an obvious example would be a rich guy getting his trophy wife a boob job)
kids being ugly is a lesser issue because genetic recombination solves most of it, personally I barely look like my parents even as somebody asian
Two subhumans ascending to a chad and Stacy how romantic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, temporomandibular32 and ranierean
Would u not feel guilty?
Nope my only failo is my nose being a bit too bulbous. It would be an easy fix for any potential child if they inherited it.

It’s not like I have some truecel deformity or I’m ugly

• +1
Yeah, but I'd have to carry that weight.
How could u live ur whole life carrying that weight I think I would crumble ngl. I’m clearly not a sigma alpha giga male like yourself

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
How could u live ur whole life carrying that weight I think I would crumble ngl. I’m clearly not a sigma alpha giga male like yourself
Alternatively, you could delude yourself into thinking that's how you're supposed to look but you didn't develop due to not mewing or something, some schizos already do that.

• +1
Alternatively, you could delude yourself into thinking that's how you're supposed to look but you didn't develop due to not mewing or something, some schizos already do that.
So my 3 options are:

1) Tell my wife and closed ones and have them lose all interest in me and look and treat me different for the rest of my life

2) Don’t tell them and constantly live with the guilt and regret of having done surgery with nobody knowing, constantly on edge if somebody is going to notice and constantly provoked to tell somebody

3) Go mentally insane and become a schizo, deluding myself into truly believing that this is how I should look

Very inspiring

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson