If you prefer ass over boobs, you are a fckin faggot.

D

Deleted member 23483

Iron
You might as well just fuck femboys with big asses then, boobs are like the most dismorphic trait in the world.

There is nothing gayer in this world than being an "ass man".
When someone says they are an ass man; all i can think about is the fact that he obvs gets turned on by man's butts, too. :ogre:
Aside from that, men who are obsessed with stinky, saggy ass are low class niggers, while men who are obsessed with titties are high IQ aryan chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, hiwasuwor, Repentsinner and 3 others
are boob guys sexually attracted to mike thurston?
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Dystopian and Deleted member 19453
Thanks for looksmaxxinng advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Corleone, igbekele007 and 1 other person
are boob guys sexually attracted to mike thurston?
maxresdefault.jpg
No because he doesnt have breasts, you cant have BOOBS as a male, unless you are a tranny, and their "breasts" look like shit anyway.

But you can have a Nice ass, though.

There is no ethic and moral justification for having sex with men, but I like asses too.
I im not saying you cant be attracted to asses.
They look nice indeed, but being OBSESSED with huge asses, prefering asses over tits, actually EATING ass and so on are faggot traits.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and LiteralCaucasian
Ass>tits beacuse ass includes bones as well, it's a more complex structure. Tits are just soft tissue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23483
I im not saying you cant be attracted to asses.
They look nice indeed, but being OBSESSED with huge asses, prefering asses over tits, actually EATING ass and so on are faggot traits.
Not necessarily faggy traits, just low class. I wouldn't be so keen to kiss someone's bottom nearly as much as their breasts.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
I can attest to this I'm an ass guy and I love femboys

• JFL
3199528 1670797910911

Boobs>Hips>Ass, otherwise low T, faggot or just a kid

• Love it
You might as well just fuck femboys with big asses then, boobs are like the most dismorphic trait in the world.

When someone says they are an ass man; all i can think about is the fact that he obvs gets turned on by man's butts, too. :ogre:
Aside from that, men who are obsessed with stinky, saggy ass are low class niggers, while men who are obsessed with titties are high IQ aryan chads.
Are you mentally retard tarded? Yes you are, girlfriend.

Not necessarily faggy traits, just low class. I wouldn't be so keen to kiss someone's bottom nearly as much as their breasts.
I have heard stories of coomers who were so obsessed with anal sex that they resorted to fucking men, since their gfs wouldnt let them do it.

Ass culture is basically a brainwashing technique that jews spread to make you homossexual/ ok with homossexuality.

Asses are so sexy> asses are the sexiest thing ever> Anal sex must be the best sex then> if anal sex is so good than gay anal sex must be just as good.
Not to mention because of the whole "g spot is on your prostate" thing, all this ass bs leds many men to sexualizing their own asses like some degenerate fcks.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and LiteralCaucasian
I have heard stories of coomers who were so obsessed with anal sex that they resorted to fucking men, since their gfs wouldnt let them do it.

Ass culture is basically a brainwashing technique that jews spread to make you homossexual/ ok with homossexuality.

Asses are so sexy> asses are the sexiest thing ever> Anal sex must be the best sex then> if anal sex is so good than gay anal sex must be just as good.
Not to mention because of the whole "g spot is on your prostate" thing, all this ass bs leds many men to sexualizing their own asses like some degenerate fcks.
Fucking kikes man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23483
Foid without ass can still fog hard

1578498144-9e884015b19445b5fe85e3d551f12627.jpg.c7419cd0bb80e96cf64daf5790a0f651.jpg
300full.jpg

wallhaven-5gwo91.jpg
Alexa-%2887%29_m.jpg

Foid without tits is femcel

sann36gx5iw61.jpg
qGGLo0N-8oNd8Mo4Iidw7b3jJ8t7XExgwLPunEhS2Oo.jpg

This onlt can be saved by 99th percentile ass, but u can't have good ass without hips, so that's still not ass that fogs

Anyway u want this or rope ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Repentsinner and Deleted member 23483
facts, and if you can't cum with your eyes closed and not even touching your D, you have ED

• JFL

@Alexanderr

Maybe, but since you guys are totally unable to refute my points either way, that probably makes you even more retarded.
:feelsuhh:
You have a preference that not everyone else shares. It doesn't get any deeper than that.

Ass is for faggots

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and MEGA CHAD
I prefer woman maybe trans

• JFL
Ever heard about gyno ?
How are male boobs the same as breasts?
For one they look like shit 100% of the time.

But as a man, you can still have an ass that mogs any female ass to death, all you need is a good workout.