IF YOU REFUSE TO ABUSE, SHE WILL LEAVE

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
"For some girls, aloofness is not subtle enough - they need a man who harms them emotionally so they van truly feel that their value is lower. While I do not advocate ... we now live in an era where girls are actively seeking lut men who will debase them. ... almost all girls prefer a man to be dominant, but there is a fine line between dominance and abuse, and if a girl is gravitating towards the latter, she will lose interest in you if you refuse to be abusive.""

I verbally assaultmaxxed some girl before, now all she does is keep making jokes about all the bad things i said about her. and she even just said "I miss when you say that" depsite it being really offensive about her face, race, original country, IQ

And can think of many other times where things like this have worked in my favour

THEY WANT TO BE PUNISHED

If you refuse to abuse, she will leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, zeshama, Deleted member 16453 and 17 others
they dont want to be abused

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel, Hikicel69 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Smoke Fanboy, KDA Player and 2 others
This only applies to whores and low quality women with some mental issues

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
YARN | Some of them want to be abused | Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made  Of This) (Official Video) | Video gifs by quotes | c431b5e4 | 紗

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Daniel Plainview, ConspiracyTheory and 5 others
This only applies to whores and low quality women
cope, rich hot daddys girl needs this even more because everyones begging at her feet

Based. Shit stops working when you start caring. Even leaving her on read/not complimenting/not reaching out first is enough

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Paroxysm, JL~ and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
the second you stop treating her like a abused dog she will leave you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, JL~, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
I verbally assaultmaxxed some girl before, now all she does is keep making jokes about all the bad things i said about her. and she even just said "I miss when you say that" depsite it being really offensive about her face, race, original country, IQ

And can think of many other times where things like this have worked in my favour
@Shrek2OnDvD brown women are aroused when they're the targets of racial slurs and actually want to give poon to the racist offender insulting them.
and Im the self hating one for pointing this out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Bensky and 3 others
it's fucking crazy how the brain of brown women is hardwired. What thye actual fuck is going on.
Im going to do meth again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hikicel69, john2 and 10 others
Women secretly desire to be put in their place by their genetic superior men.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Bensky and 1 other person
it's fucking crazy how the brain of brown women is hardwired. What thye actual fuck is going on.
Im going to do meth again
Meth is a white man's drug. You should smoke weed instead.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bensky and Deleted member 17829
Maybe not all the time. But if you refuse to abuse, she will lose interest
They want to get dominated and pressed. Don't give them the upper hand, ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@Shrek2OnDvD brown women are aroused when they're the targets of racial slurs and actually want to give poon to the racist offender insulting them.
Legit women want to be owned and abused by white men. They are secretly celebrating the deaths of Latino and black men in that shootout as that’s many non whtie men killed which is a W to them. White power world wide is what women say in secret in unison

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16833
THIS IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19499
"For some girls, aloofness is not subtle enough - they need a man who harms them emotionally so they van truly feel that their value is lower. While I do not advocate ... we now live in an era where girls are actively seeking lut men who will debase them. ... almost all girls prefer a man to be dominant, but there is a fine line between dominance and abuse, and if a girl is gravitating towards the latter, she will lose interest in you if you refuse to be abusive.""

THEY WANT TO BE PUNISHED

i may ascend via this method

• JFL
@predetermis based guys in repeating he is one the special guys in here with common-sense and above average iq

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and CupOfCoffee
Based. Shit stops working when you start caring. Even leaving her on read/not complimenting/not reaching out first is enough
You dont think its worth complimenting a girl?

THEY WANT TO BE PUNISHED

Women like to be emotional challenged, they don't like a boring respectfull relashionship with a man. If a man challenge them emotionally they like him. Putt IT this way, If She never got angry at You and never called You asshole, they never liked You in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Paroxysm
Men with normie tier looks have to compensate with things like betabuxxing and being "dark triad"

A Chad can literally just exist be himself and keep a foid

ask yourself this:

does your gf do anything productive on a daily basis?

do you do anything on a daily basis?

the answer to both is no. u two are both retarted. and u both deserve to suffer autistically together :p

Had to learn this from the hard way. The moment you be nice to a girl, you start turning off her. No exceptions at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Paroxysm and Deleted member 17829
Mix pleasure and pain. Too much of either is bad. Read Art of Seduction by Robert Greene (the same guy who wrote The 48 laws of Power). He goes over this in depth

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and Deleted member 17829
Lifefuel for incels :feelskek:

• JFL
Mix pleasure and pain. Too much of either is bad. Read Art of Seduction by Robert Greene (the same guy who wrote The 48 laws of Power). He goes over this in depth
gonna read it cos u mentioned it , cheers

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Remember you need to be atleast a htn for this to have a chance of working. Jfl at a 5ft balding indian janitor being "abusive" to anyone, and them getting turned on.

• +1
Everyone who disagrees with this thread is either a foid in disguise or pure beta. Women for the most part do have some sort of self consciousness, even if its subconsciously. With the roles of male and female dynamic reversed due to bad programming and inverted leaderships, women desperately desire the real nature of man which is dominance. Agreeability is femininity.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, galego123 and Deleted member 17829
dnrd but I will abuse you by spamming trimax threads instead of LL stuff

• JFL
There is one girl in my class that i always verbally abuse and bully and she still keeps texting me like an abused dog:Comfy:

• JFL
There is one girl in my class that i always verbally abuse and bully and she still keeps texting me like an abused dog:Comfy:
king shit

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
facts. I know a couple who are constantly arguing due to him being a drug addict retard, yet I have to listen to them fuck through the walls.

cuck who has a 'wholesome' relationship I know? his foid wont even look at him in the same room and seems embarressed to be around him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Paroxysm, closedplatecel and 1 other person
facts. I know a couple who are constantly arguing due to him being a drug addict retard, yet I have to listen to them fuck through the walls.

cuck who has a 'wholesome' relationship I know? his foid wont even look at him in the same room and seems embarressed to be around him.

Funny how life works.

In movies, the dream girl is always with some abusive man & shows her all sad but here’s the thing…

She never leaves. She’s sexing him every night. All of her own free will. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 14905 and galego123

THEY WANT TO BE PUNISHED

Its almost as if they want high t men hmmm could it be. They want the opposite of what they're.

• +1
the second you stop treating her like a abused dog she will leave you
Funny how life works.

In movies, the dream girl is always with some abusive man & shows her all sad but here’s the thing…

She never leaves. She’s sexing him every night. All of her own free will. :blackpill:

Then why are most girls dating some oofy doofy