If you saw a male model irl you wouldn't be impressed

Duh nothing compares to your pure Germanic build papa richmond

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Cope. 99% of all humans are ugly asf. Seeing someone in the 1% is going to impress you always. Y'all incels always gotta find ways to cope tho so I get it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 22126 and volcelfatcel
Nah i saw a 6,5psl in the bus and i still remember him till day.
i saw the psl 6 chad in my high school face to face and i still cringe at the mog

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Then why is there countless examples of people Stareing in awe at male supermodels in public, no dude if you look like a final fantasy character you will stand out extremely.

Then why is there countless examples of people Stareing in awe at male supermodels in public, no dude if you look like a final fantasy character you will stand out extremely.
In most cases , it's when they have celebrity status. Otherwise, O'Pry and Chico are just dudes at the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
In most cases , it's when they have celebrity status. Otherwise, O'Pry and Chico are just dudes at the gym.
there just dudes at the gym with 0.0000000000000001 faces, sure dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
Dude none of those people even know who they are, let’s be honest. They are Stareing at them because of their incredible facial bone structure.

I'm rarely impressed by anyone. The only thing that worries me is heightmog in gigantic countries.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Reminder that this is op:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, GuyFromSingapore and Artemis
I'm rarely impressed by anyone. The only thing that worries me is heightmog in gigantic countries.
Yes, HEIGHT MOG is REAL.

As well as RACE MOG.

Unlike face mog. Which truly happens only when the mogged guy is giga-ugly. Like 3/10 vs 7/10.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

If you think there isn’t a huge difference between uglies and normies looks compared to facial gods you are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yes, HEIGHT MOG is REAL.

As well as RACE MOG.

Unlike face mog. Which truly happens only when the mogged guy is giga-ugly. Like 3/10 vs 7/10.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 17920, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
NGL I saw a male model IRL and couldn't stop looking at his beautiful face. (nohomo)
yeah there's only a few guys IRL I have seen where I just couldnt stop looking at them, it was insane. Hollow cheeks/ good zygos IRL is something amazing

No, women can boost their eye area and midface significantly with makeup as well as their facial harmony via nose contour and eyebrow maxxing + lip painting. They can even fraud their inner canthus w makeup. View attachment 959984
You cant clearly see her face from tje small image but youre stupid as fuck if you think this isnt a massive catfish.
Male models cant really fraud but female models can. Doesnt mean they all do
She looks like shit in the image aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Lighting is everything. The male models pass people on the street and most people don't even notice. It's possible they would with female models, of course. But with "male beauty" equation it means nothing in the real world. They look like well groomed high tier normies at best. This is because every picture we see is the best one. They throw out all the bad. Same for so called handsome actors. They have all kind of help.
Cope if anything it’s magnified normal 6’3+ chads irl have this aura of superiority which makes you feel like an inferior species I can’t even imagine how subhuman I would feel being in the vicinity of prime Chico

Cope if anything it’s magnified normal 6’3+ chads irl have this aura of superiority which makes you feel like an inferior species I can’t even imagine how subhuman I would feel being in the vicinity of prime Chico
I am 5'10 or just a little over that, and if you are a legit 5'10 you would not feel short next to 6'2 or 6'3.

@mrriceguy doxxed
11748.jpg

If You saw me irl You would get an orgasm

Maxilla mogs in motion.. I know a guy who looks shit in pics due to his wide ipd and non existent eye brows but he has barett tier forward growth and a tall skull.

water
everyone knows they dont look like that irl
makeup + perfect lighting + perfect angle + 10K camera + posing

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
water
everyone knows they dont look like that irl
makeup + perfect lighting + perfect angle + 10K camera + posing
They look non ugly in person and then the photos embellish that.