“iF yOu SaY nIgGeR oN tHe InTeRnEt YoU hAvE tO sAy tHaT tO tHeIr FaCe”

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Shut the fuck up retards. Those retarded monkeys aren’t worth the hassle. The risk reward ratio simply isn’t there. It’s like me wanting to fuck 12 year old girls; I could fuck one but attempting to do so has too much likely drawback, so the risk reward ratio isn’t there.

Kill yourself shitskins. That’s not just for homo erectus but also for sandniggers, spics, and street shitters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, aleksander, _MVP_ and 25 others
You need more of that MY mindset. My nigger, MY business.

Every nigger is MY nigger

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28896 and mog_or_be_mogged
@EnglandBadman @looksmaxxer234 @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @Sprinkles @klip11 @Blackgymmax

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and WishIwasChico
A man should stand for his values

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Sondern
@EnglandBadman @looksmaxxer234 @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @Sprinkles @klip11 @Blackgymmax
what are you yapping about blud
have a grass fed ribeye

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Shut the fuck up retards. Those retarded monkeys aren’t worth the hassle. The risk reward ratio simply isn’t there. It’s like me wanting to fuck 12 year old girls; I could fuck one but attempting to do so has too much likely drawback, so the risk reward ratio isn’t there.

Kill yourself shitskins. That’s not just for homo erectus but also for sandniggers, spics, and street shitters.
Pedophile. I would say that to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

They say that because you hold the value of hating niggers if you hate niggers hate them irl Stand up for your values

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
They say that because you hold the value of hating niggers if you hate niggers hate them irl Stand up for your values
That’s bullshit. The reason they say that is because they dislike you saying nigger on the internet and don’t like the fact you can evade consequences for saying that. They want to put you in a false dilemma.

That’s bullshit. The reason they say that is because they dislike you saying nigger on the internet and don’t like the fact you can evade consequences for saying that. They want to put you in a false dilemma.
They precived being racist on the internet and hiding your viewed and cowering irl to be cowardly

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Pikabro
They precived being racist on the internet and hiding your viewed and cowering irl to be cowardly
Well that’s retarded. There’s a difference between being cowardly and being wise.

I would argue those who are afraid to use nigger on the internet are cowardly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 21297, g0op and 9 others

You are just jealous of bbc you goofy pumpkin

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
the mentality of "you wouldn't say that in real life" is just retarded cuck projection

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Ethniks and niggers need to get purged from earth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@looksmaxxer234 thoughts on risk/reward?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28896, klip11 and 1 other person
Say it in real life and the nigger gets a chimpout.
Then you either let yourself be beaten by a monkey or you fight back and go to prison for "muh racism".
The jewish judges and lawyers and police chiefs and MSM protect their "minority" pet.
As if the niggers are the minority in the world.

Wanna rant about niggers go to chimpout.org
But be warned, only rants against niggers allowed.
I was banned after my first post because i was ranting against the fucking kike (the nigger pet owner) and the site owners are kikes.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Pikabro and Deleted member 28896
Say it in real life and the nigger gets a chimpout.
Then you either let yourself be beaten by a monkey or you fight back and go to prison for "muh racism".
The jewish judges and lawyers and police chiefs and MSM protect their "minority" pet.
As if the niggers are the minority in the world.

Wanna rant about niggers go to chimpout.org
But be warned, only rants against niggers allowed.
I was banned after my first post because i was ranting against the fucking kike (the nigger pet owner) and the site owners are kikes.
That doesn’t get to the core of the issue.

If I insult niggers online but don’t online, is that wrong? Or am I being strategic?

Holy mother of based

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

If I insult niggers online but don’t online, is that wrong? Or am I being strategic?
They only say that you should tell it to their face is so they can chimpout on you and you either get beaten or go to prison.
Win win for them, lose lose for you.
Only able to win is without witnesses which includes survilance cameras.

• JFL

It just means your a pussy. Real racist chads say nigger online and in real life and defend themselves if they get attacked

its the perception theory

white see black as stronger than them

even a 5 foot black female is perceived to be stronger than a 5'7 white brah

thats why they say the white brah is afraid to say it to the black females face

• Hmm...

I'm going to bring you a piece of fish and some cake

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28896

@Aladin be like
IMG 0091

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and LooksmaxxHopeful
Did that all my life lol

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Sondern
12 year old girls are already menstruating especially nowadays
that doesnt mean they are developed. they are still basically children. imo there's not much of a difference between a 8 year old and a 12 year old body wise

• +1
that doesnt mean they are developed. they are still basically children. imo there's not much of a difference between a 8 year old and a 12 year old body wise
Putting words in my mouth. Never did i utter the word ''developed'' or any variation of it. Due to the fact they are in puberty, it's hebephilia. That's a fact.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and MonoTBB

Why would you want to f a 12y old are u ok?

• +1
I used to rage knowing that other kids of my ethnicity what throw hands while I took racism like a bitch. Should’ve learnt how to fight that’s life lol

• +1