If you simp for women. KILL YOURSELF.

frendly

frendly

👁
I used to be a female loving cuck but now I am truly blackpilled. Women deserve NOTHING, whenever I see another foid in my area has been raped I smile and laugh, I am joyous. It puts a smile on my face knowing women can’t walk outside at night without getting murdered or brutally raped.
If you simp for women you are a women, you deserve absolutely NOTHING in life. All of us on here should be strong, we should look up to people like ER and take it from them. When a girl rejects you go ER ASAP. Do not let these evil stupid bitch women control you, kill them and rape all women. Have a nice day, and pray for success.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, shalomnigga, fxckz and 39 others
Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, rolloftape, leir and 11 others
I simp for my gf

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and isis_Bleach
Based

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
Did you make thread because of me jfl
Was about to @ your ass too. Bro I love you with my life, I care for you as my own son, I’m trying to guide you to the right path.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He’s going after me cause there was a foid that kept complimenting my subhuman looks and he couldn’t handle the life mog
Nigga this is you, I don’t think you’re “life mogging” anyone. (No hate, love you)

D36D8108 44E8 4C87 8A31 7E41B97372AB

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, rteme, Zeruel and 2 others
I used to be a female loving cuck but now I am truly blackpilled. Women deserve NOTHING, whenever I see another foid in my area has been raped I smile and laugh, I am joyous. It puts a smile on my face knowing women can’t walk outside at night without getting murdered or brutally raped.
If you simp for women you are a women, you deserve absolutely NOTHING in life. All of us on here should be strong, we should look up to people like ER and take it from them. When a girl rejects you go ER ASAP. Do not let these evil stupid bitch women control you, kill them and rape all women. Have a nice day, and pray for success.
ER was a beta though...

Bro if I don’t ascend with minimum HTB gf/ wife I’m going to rope. I don’t find post college roasties attractive
I want to punch you and grab your saggy nutsacs, stretch them so far and release them so it smacks your tiny dick and makes you cum so you get nut in your damn eye.
ER was a beta though...
He was a beta with an alpha mindset.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, noodlelover, fjor2096 and 2 others
I want to become the sex toy of a strong warrior lady, she will fart in my face etc.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, fjor2096, Warlow and 1 other person
Also when I used to walk at night I pretty much only saw women and they were on their own

I want to punch you and grab your saggy nutsacs, stretch them so far and release them so it smacks your tiny dick and makes you cum so you get nut in your damn eye.

He was a beta with an alpha mindset.
if he had an alpha mindset he wouldn't have killed his roomates just because, he would have pulled off his kills he wanted. he would have hit the weights and wouldn't have called himself a "gentleman" gentleman is just code for beta cuck simp. was always over for him in every aspect.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Also when I used to walk at night I pretty much only saw women and they were on their own
Why didn’t you assault them? (On fortnite)
if he had an alpha mindset he wouldn't have killed his roomates just because, he would have pulled off his kills he wanted. he would have hit the weights and wouldn't have called himself a "gentleman" gentleman is just code for beta cuck simp. was always over for him in every aspect.
Fair point but he’s still an alpha in my eyes

54FB1557 B29B 4E92 9DD7 8FC17FC20F8C

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and frendly
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and frendly
Same person crying about how his dad sees him as a disappointment

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Same person crying about how his dad sees him as a disappointment
At least I don’t simp for women anymore. The relationship you have with your parents is more important than the way you view women.

I can't believe insane people like you are even allowed on a forum for "self-improvement". Go rot, stop going on here.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, frendly and Deleted member 16369
lol going ER is not a wise decision imo, there's no point

lol going ER is not a wise decision imo, there's no point
There is if you have nothing else to live for. ER is last resort, it’s something you do after eating your favorite cooked meal from your mom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
There is if you have nothing else to live for. ER is last resort, it’s something you do after eating your favorite cooked meal from your mom.
I mean, I wouldn't do it personally. At least, if you want to release your anger, do it methodically and physically abuse/hurt women (like prostitutes for example, and hide your identity). But I get why some would like to go ER

• +1
I mean, I wouldn't do it personally. At least, if you want to release your anger, do it methodically and physically abuse/hurt women (like prostitutes for example, and hide your identity). But I get why some would like to go ER
For the feds watching, I wouldn’t go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
What are some things your aunty has done? My aunty's were pretty normal personally

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Well they smoked meth but sexual stuff wise

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Adamsmith12345 and frendly
I've smelt woman's shit it stinks

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, LooksOrDeath, Hueless and 1 other person

You know women simp for other women too right?

I agree like 80% of men are pathetic simps and they ruin the sexual market by inflating most girls egos and orbiting around them making even plain average foids feel they are in high demand and can be picky with men.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, LooksOrDeath, Hueless and 1 other person
Mashallah my brozzer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and frendly
I agree like 80% of men are pathetic simps and they ruin the sexual market by inflating most girls egos and orbiting around them making even plain average foids feel they are in high demand and can be picky with men.
God finally someone with a high IQ. Bro you're the next Albert Epstein fr

• +1
Im simping for my females friends too hard because I love them there's no other ways you have to be a nice gentleman like me to them

• So Sad
You need mental reset

• So Sad
Do you feel this way for your mother aswell do you wish she was raped

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and frendly
er was a retard if he was alpha he would take his dad's money and fuck hookers but he wanted romance and love like a little soft bitch

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 14781
He’s going after me cause there was a foid that kept complimenting my subhuman looks and he couldn’t handle the life mog
i thought plenty of cute women IRL had tried to molest @frendly

Send to Will Smith

Nigga tried to scam me out of $30 to hang out with 2 sheboons in the Bronx :feelskek::feelskek:
I’m not scamming your ass. I’ll let you call one rn, just dm. But promise to pay

Dumbass Niggas like you are gonna get this place shut down and all of us hunted down by law enforcement like rats.

I hate women and only look at them with a smiling rape face and tell them about my hatred of humanity. I wonder why they don't like me? Must be my looks...

• +1
Congratulations on becoming “truly” Blackpilled, you’ll receive your medal in 5 business days.

In all seriousness @frendly , why do you believe YOU deserve anything if women don’t?

Last edited:
Says not to simp for women but has a woman on his avi, now its time for you to kys

• JFL
Congratulations on becoming “truly” Blackpilled, you’ll receive your medal in 5 business days.

In all seriousness @frendly , why do you believe YOU deserve anything if women don’t?
Because I have suffered, I deserve it
Says not to simp for women but has a woman on his avi, now its time for you to kys
She was murdered. Her face was mutilated beyond recognition

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BearBoy