If you smoke don't use beta carotene

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
It significantly increases the risk of lung cancer (studies have proven this )
I was thinking to blast beta carotene for better skin texture and cope with my pale cuck colouring but I smoke a lot or maybe I'll stop but still I would be an ex smoker and it's not recommended to do so
Stay away from beta carotene if you were a chain smoker at anytime in your life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, One Rep Max, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
should i abstain from carrots as a serial smoker?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and dimorphism
I was thinking to blast beta carotene for better skin texture and cope with my pale cuck colouring but I smoke a lot or maybe I'll stop but still I would be an ex smoker and it's not recommended to do so
Stay away from beta carotene if you were a chain smoker at anytime in your life.
Who smokes in 2024?

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Who doesn't ?
I'm replacing cigarettes with snus and weed with edibles and blast tudca for liver health.
I mean every zoomer vapes but smoking? Nah

not even Lycopene? @BrahminBoss

• +1
Beta carotene is a meme anyway. It gets converted to retinol at a ratio of 12:1 so you may as well just eat pure retinol in the form of raw butter, raw cheese, raw liver etc.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and 5.5psl
Why would it matter as an ex-smoker?

• +1
I vape too but I like cigarettes more
Idk how you can like cigarettes. I only smoke when I’m drinking, it’s not pleasurable in everyday life. I currently have a snus in my mouth and that’s way nicer than cigs

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, Allornothing and 5.5psl
Idk how you can like cigarettes. I only smoke when I’m drinking, it’s not pleasurable in everyday life. I currently have a snus in my mouth and that’s way nicer than cigs
There's something nice about the action itself. Like how sex is better than jerking off.

• +1
I agree it's better snus for everyday cause it lasts longer and I get less cravings less often too. Cig lasts 5 minutes then half hour I'm craving the next one meanehile after half hour the snus still givin me sweet nicotine.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and 5.5psl
Smokeing is low class unless ita cuban cigar

its cope i smoke and been using it for ah year

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dgzty, HTN_Mentalcel and User28823