If you solve this puzzle you are a genius

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
You are seeing girl A and girl B. We'll call them Lisa and Lexi. Lisa and Lexi don't know about each other, and you'd like to keep it that way

You are in the kitchen when you notice lipstick, placed behind your sink in a position where you were obviously meant to find it. Both Lisa and Lexi have been over recently. You instantly know this is a game - one of them left the lipstick there to see if you'd ask them "hey did you leave lipstick here?"

If you don't ask, and the lipstick disappears, they 100% know what's up. If you pretend to not notice, they still sus you. If you do ask but it's not theirs, rip to you too. And if you ask the correct one, she can still pretend it isn't hers

What do you do?

I'll just clean off the lipstick and act like it's nothing nigga. Honestly probably what I'd do even if I only had one girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and RealSurgerymax
I'll just clean off the lipstick and act like it's nothing nigga. Honestly probably what I'd do even if I only had one girl.
Well yeah, if you only had one girl it would be a no brainer, it's hers

Lisa Ann and Lexi Luna

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Well yeah, if you only had one girl it would be a no brainer, it's hers
Sorry I'm tired let me rephrase that—it's probably what I'd do whether I had two girls or one.

transition and wear the lipstick myself to blend in with the other tranny faggots of looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Depending on the colour of the lipstick, ask them both "did you wear [color] lipstick today?" Whoever left their lipstick will answer that they left it at your place so they didn't. The one who didn't leave their lipstick will be puzzled, so you go on to say that you like this colour and you want them to wear it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Throw it right in the trashcan and never spend another second thinking about it for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
fuck both of them raw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 2729
beat them both

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Op did u really expect org niggas to answer this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
i had girls leave shit all over my place, like earring, the things for hair etc.
I had girls see and said thats not mine. I dont give a fuck what she thinks who i fuck or not.
If she gives me drama about it i kick her out, if not i just play it funny, oh i think this is either from Jessica, Stacy or Becky.

I dont do monogamy so girls know i smash other girls and i dont have to hide, otherwise id ask is this yours, she says no, you say prob from girl i dated before

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back