If you stack Lgd with testosterone it can be a miracle for framemaxxing

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Lgd supports bone growth is used for osteoporosis reducing bone & muscle breakdown and bone density also muscle mass

imagine if you keep taking Lgd for 10months
Starting of with 10 mg the first 3-4 months then staying at 20mg

you will get huge and your frame most likely will improve if you ain’t an oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind and OOGABOOGA
Lgd supports bone growth is used for osteoporosis reducing bone & muscle breakdown and bone density also muscle mass

imagine if you keep taking Lgd for 10monts
Starting of with 10 mg the first months then staying at 20

you will get huge and your frame most likely will improve if you ain’t an oldcel
so does anavar, and winstrol, but sure I guess lgd could be useful in that manner. you arent gonna get nutty frame increase from it realistically and it seems dumb to spend 40-60 dollars or 30 + pounds on lgd per month/two months when var/winny is so much cheaper and most likely more effective. i would throw in mk677 for additional gh and igf if it where me.
also, sarms are still hepatoxic, if you take 10-20mgs of lgd a day for 10 months your liver will not be happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 6695 and Htobrother
Jfl all sarms and most roids are made for the purpose of maintaining bone density and muscle while incapacitated/injured. Yeah maybe if you sauce during puberty you’ll get a bigger frame, but maybe not and this isn’t unique to lgd

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You're just going to get gyno, dropping SHBG into the fucking ground, blocking testosterone from binding, causing more to aromatize into estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel