if you still think jewinder isn't fucking with you

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
first day 50-60 likes
second day 30-40
third day 20-30
now it has been a week and i'm not even swiping anymore, and i keep SLOWLY getting around 5 likes per day, and matching with ppl i've swiped right days ago. I tried everything, location changing with bluestacks, it's not a physical problem of lack of avaiability in your area. tinder just stops showing you whatever is your elo after a while. bear in mind that half of the girl >50 kms away text me back, some text me first, and 100% of girls in 10kms area text me back and want dates, so it's not a dead profile. Tinder just wants you to pay for premium features and boosts whatever is your looks level, otherwise it will give you the matches very slowly @russiancel this has happened even on my chadfish btw. there's no chad elo, tinder is a jew app and jews only care about your money jfl if you think they genuinely want you to get laid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 19445 and 4 others
Water, tinder is rigged that’s why I don’t have 200 matches in 24h

Yeah Salludon uses Platinum for that reason. Spoof your location to Pakistan to buy platinum theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Yeah Salludon uses Platinum for that reason. Spoof your location to Pakistan to buy platinum theory.
why?? is it cheaper there??

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Water, tinder is rigged that’s why I don’t have 200 matches in 24h
first day is not rigged, it's when you will get showed and your elo gets decided. i reckon that a bonafide chad would have get more than 100 likes in my area (a small sized city), but it would have stopped even for him after a few days.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Idk about that but Tinder Gold is like 40$ for 12 months in India.
Damn if i ever decide to buy It i'll definitely spoof there xD even though the best way to use tinder Is make acc, get your numbers dates etc, you either get what you want (a rotation of sluts or a gf) and you can keep It deleted, or you male acc again After 1 month when the turnover has happened and there are many fresh profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
first day 50-60 likes
second day 30-40
third day 20-30
now it has been a week and i'm not even swiping anymore, and i keep SLOWLY getting around 5 likes per day, and matching with ppl i've swiped right days ago. I tried everything, location changing with bluestacks, it's not a physical problem of lack of avaiability in your area. tinder just stops showing you whatever is your elo after a while. bear in mind that half of the girl >50 kms away text me back, some text me first, and 100% of girls in 10kms area text me back and want dates, so it's not a dead profile. Tinder just wants you to pay for premium features and boosts whatever is your looks level, otherwise it will give you the matches very slowly @russiancel this has happened even on my chadfish btw. there's no chad elo, tinder is a jew app and jews only care about your money jfl if you think they genuinely want you to get laid
True, dude. Tho how gold does help in likes? I got 68 likes in first 24h, next days I lose all "desirable" and now i receive about 3-4 likes and similar amount of matches jfl. So how tf I could get so many likes in first day while Im gettinf botched rn for no reason. Brutal tinderpill tbh bc i cant meet any firls out of tinder. Ig approaching is a meme, maybe i should start pua when i see some ioi lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Real life is more brutal than Tinder. You can get away with frauded pics on Tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, vaninskybird, the BULL and 1 other person
that's how it always is for non paying customers. That's why Tinder results from ppl paying for any sort of plan is going to yield exponentially more results

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Have you every cold approached a women irl

True, dude. Tho how gold does help in likes? I got 68 likes in first 24h, next days I lose all "desirable" and now i receive about 3-4 likes and similar amount of matches jfl. So how tf I could get so many likes in first day while Im gettinf botched rn for no reason. Brutal tinderpill tbh bc i cant meet any firls out of tinder. Ig approaching is a meme, maybe i should start pua when i see some ioi lmao
idk i think you just get elo boost from paying. and hopefully out of the 5 girls i've arranged dates with next week they don't all flake xD
if you keep getting that amount of matches everyday it still means you can get new dates every week (i only swipe right to the girls i really like), it's just how it works though. i got 1/3 of my total likes after 3-4 hours xD so you do the math.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
idk i think you just get elo boost from paying. and hopefully out of the 5 girls i've arranged dates with next week they don't all flake xD
if you keep getting that amount of matches everyday it still means you can get new dates every week (i only swipe right to the girls i really like), it's just how it works though. i got 1/3 of my total likes after 3-4 hours xD so you do the math.
Prob you are right. Ive been using tinder since 18th June and i cant get 99+ still but keep in mind i got 68 likes in first day...

• +1
i don't fraud though. i probably look slightly better irl

no but they did with me.
I have lower fwhr and longer midface on selfies than in irl so prob i look much more better irl than in photos.

• +1
i don't fraud though. i probably look slightly better irl

no but they did with me.
Oh did they now could you show men your picture of the tinder screenshots

Damn if i ever decide to buy It i'll definitely spoof there xD
you would blend right in, you kinda look indian passing so tinder would not suspect a suspicious activity on your account :oops:

@Walter

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 16058