If you suffer from gynecomastia symptoms/sexual on finasteride run this stack before you call it quits!

nuisance

nuisance

Gynomaster
The consensus of the hair loss community on side effects of finasteride is usually because less dht --> more test --> more estrogen = side effects. I've been struggling with breast tenderness, nipple pain, itch, and swelling on any dose of finasteride for a couple of months now and I was about to stop the drug completely last month. I tried everything to lower my estrogen, I'm sub 10% body fat and lift daily and it did not help. I also tried DIM by itself and it did not seem to help.

I stumbled across a couple of posts on Reddit about people complaining about elevated levels of prolactin while on finasteride elevated prolactin can cause gyno, especially the swelling of the nipple, it also can cause low libido and ED which some people experience on finasteride. My libido took a small hit on fin but no ED. I decided to give the supplement P5P 100mg a try which is an activated form of b6 that is extremely effective at lowering prolactin. A little over a week of taking the supplement I had no more swelling, itching, or pain in my nipples. I got off after a month and about a month later it came back due to excessive sex/jerkin which raises prolactin an insane amount. Ran the same stack again and a week later it went away again.

I believe solely that the p5p 100mg helped me the most but this is the stack I used.
100mg P5P
400iu Vitamin e once weekly (kinda dangerous to take to much) ( lowers prolactin)
100mg DIM (Supossobly lowers estrogen)
15mg zinc ( Helps reduce aromataziation)
Cardio

Also do not jerk off or have sex to much if you are having problems. I wouldn't do anything until it goes away completely then maybe you can up the frequency. It simply raises prolactin way to much.

Good luck, Hopes this helps someone in need because there is absolutely no answers for this problem anywhere other than hopping of fin.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, ErbCel, greycel and 3 others
finasteride elevated prolactin can cause gyno
gyno is an estrogen problem. there are niggas with prolactinoma that have 0 gyno

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and yue
gyno is an estrogen problem. there are niggas with prolactinoma that have 0 gyno
brutal having a tumor on the pituitary, and out of all the hormones it doesn't make HGH it makes prolactin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and DalitBoss
I believe this but gyno is more complicated than high estrogen. This stack worked twice for me so I know prolactin definitely plays a role.

Gyno is a hormone imbalance problem. The way I see it is this, The removal of DHT leaves an empty space in the hormone balance that gets filled up with estrogen and testosterone, testosterone can't turn into DHT anymore due to fin but estrogen can signal the pituitary gland to secrete prolactin and since there is more estrogen there is more prolactin which weakens androgen dominance in the body. There is also barely any dht left to antagonize this estrogen.

When lowering prolactin with P5P there is more space again which fills up with testosterone which then shifts back to androgen dominance antagonizing estrogen in the body and nipples.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
I believe this but gyno is more complicated than high estrogen. This stack worked twice for me so I know prolactin definitely plays a role.

Gyno is a hormone imbalance problem. The way I see it is this, The removal of DHT leaves an empty space in the hormone balance that gets filled up with estrogen and testosterone, testosterone can't turn into DHT anymore due to fin but estrogen can signal the pituitary gland to secrete prolactin and since there is more estrogen there is more prolactin which weakens androgen dominance in the body. There is also barely any dht left to antagonize this estrogen.

When lowering prolactin with P5P there is more space again which fills up with testosterone which then shifts back to androgen dominance antagonizing estrogen in the body and nipples.
your signature is so gay honestly go fuck urself

• JFL
brutal having a tumor on the pituitary, and out of all the hormones it doesn't make HGH it makes prolactin
Having chronic secretion of HGH is worse than being Klinefelter's tbh

at the end of the day ur on fin, you're now a bitch. u need to embrace that and focus on the women you worship, focus on their body instead of your own. fucking around with b vitamin supplements might offer some relief, that is the case with every single medical concern, u arent achieving anything this with this, youre just lying to yourself with extra steps

at the end of the day ur on fin, you're now a bitch. u need to embrace that and focus on the women you worship, focus on their body instead of your own. fucking around with b vitamin supplements might offer some relief, that is the case with every single medical concern, u arent achieving anything this with this, youre just lying to yourself with extra steps
what are you even saying, being a truecel must be so exhausting, id rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and jattlife
what are you even saying, being a truecel must be so exhausting, id rope.
indeed you could never make it in my shoes, you lil faggot

are you just mad because I said I have sex
dawg its nothing personal, i think ur a fag, thats my opinion. and clearly nature agrees with me hence the bitch tits

dawg its nothing personal, i think ur a fag, thats my opinion. and clearly nature agrees with me hence the bitch tits
so you think I'm a fag because I take finasteride is that your point? It's hard to read autism but I try.

The consensus of the hair loss community on side effects of finasteride is usually because less dht --> more test --> more estrogen = side effects. I've been struggling with breast tenderness, nipple pain, itch, and swelling on any dose of finasteride for a couple of months now and I was about to stop the drug completely last month. I tried everything to lower my estrogen, I'm sub 10% body fat and lift daily and it did not help. I also tried DIM by itself and it did not seem to help.

I stumbled across a couple of posts on Reddit about people complaining about elevated levels of prolactin while on finasteride elevated prolactin can cause gyno, especially the swelling of the nipple, it also can cause low libido and ED which some people experience on finasteride. My libido took a small hit on fin but no ED. I decided to give the supplement P5P 100mg a try which is an activated form of b6 that is extremely effective at lowering prolactin. A little over a week of taking the supplement I had no more swelling, itching, or pain in my nipples. I got off after a month and about a month later it came back due to excessive sex/jerkin which raises prolactin an insane amount. Ran the same stack again and a week later it went away again.

I believe solely that the p5p 100mg helped me the most but this is the stack I used.
100mg P5P
400iu Vitamin e once weekly (kinda dangerous to take to much) ( lowers prolactin)
Cardio

Also do not jerk off or have sex to much if you are having problems. I wouldn't do anything until it goes away completely then maybe you can up the frequency. It simply raises prolactin way to much.

Good luck, Hopes this helps someone in need because there is absolutely no answers for this problem anywhere other than hopping of fin.

My right titty was sensitive and felt weird for a while on fin, then it went away.

No gyno here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nuisance and greycel
so you think I'm a fag because I take finasteride is that your point? It's hard to read autism but I try.
bro ur a fag lmao ur literally a woman. ur right, u cant understand autism

Listen to gynomaster

Also @nuisance you might be correct. I did a blood test checking all my hormones and all of them were in normal range other than my prolactin.
I've been developing gyno like symptoms, so it lines up exactly with what you said..

I got a question bro, does prolactin cause hair loss. I've not had male pattern baldness, but half my hair has fallen out in density. I'm having hair thinning..
So I tested my vitamins and minerals and they were fine, but my prolactin in my hormone test showed up as way too much.

Also around the time I started experiencing hair thinning, my skin laxity/collagen decreased suddenly. That caused my periorbital and malar fat pads to eventually over the course of a few months drop. Making dark circles a problem

I doubt I'd be able to fix it permanently without hardmaxxing, but I want to know do you think all of this happened as a result of increased prolactin?

100mg P5P
Cardio

Will this help reduce my giant nipples

• +1
Listen to gynomaster

Also @nuisance you might be correct. I did a blood test checking all my hormones and all of them were in normal range other than my prolactin.
I've been developing gyno like symptoms, so it lines up exactly with what you said..

I got a question bro, does prolactin cause hair loss. I've not had male pattern baldness, but half my hair has fallen out in density. I'm having hair thinning..
So I tested my vitamins and minerals and they were fine, but my prolactin in my hormone test showed up as way too much.

Also around the time I started experiencing hair thinning, my skin laxity/collagen decreased suddenly. That caused my periorbital and malar fat pads to eventually over the course of a few months drop. Making dark circles a problem

I doubt I'd be able to fix it permanently without hardmaxxing, but I want to know do you think all of this happened as a result of increased prolactin?
probably have no dopamine left to oppose the prolactin

• +1
bro ur a fag lmao ur literally a woman. ur right, u cant understand autism
I didn't grow gyno on fin I just had symptoms of it. The reason you don't get laid is because you are chronically online. Your mentality seems more incels.is than looksmax so you should go there and rot.

probably have no dopamine left to oppose the prolactin
I'm not really a depressed dude tbh
What other reasons do you think it could be?

I'm not on Fin but planning to be bro
I don't think you should hate people on Fin. A person's hair is quite literally the most important trait for a dude
Also it doesn't castrate you or anything. Sides are only experienced by 1% of individuals
If anything you'd benefit from less DHT. Initially I thought my DHT levels were too high because I'm in my early 20s too..

What other ways are there to reduce prolactin levels. I don't want to take anti depressants to stop my hair thinning/ facial skin drooping :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jattlife
Listen to gynomaster

High prolactin can cause hair loss but it's usually in women who are pregnant I don't think prolactin can have that effect on your skin and fat pads, how is your sleep, gym/cardio, lifestyle diet? Take some P5P to lower the prolactin back into range.

Dark circles, and a sagging face,hair loss, high prolactin seem like you're not getting enough sleep and physical activity and your diet might not be healthy.

p5p is very effective at reducing prolactin people on TRT use it

Last edited:
  • +1
I didn't grow gyno on fin I just had symptoms of it. The reason you don't get laid is because you are chronically online. Your mentality seems more incels.is than looksmax so you should go there and rot.
just live ur lil fag "just get laid bro" life man. yea im going to hate on ppl like u putting castrating devices into the water supply and influencing chronically online kids to take tranny drugs

bro rly thinks hes on some revolutionary pushing the needle shit because he discovered B vitamins lmfao

High prolactin can cause hair loss but it's usually in women who are pregnant I don't think prolactin can have that effect on your skin and fat pads, how is your sleep, gym/cardio, lifestyle diet? Take some P5P to lower the prolactin back into range.

Dark circles, and a sagging face,hair loss, high prolactin seem like you're not getting enough sleep and physical activity and your diet might not be healthy.
Nah its just my shit bone structure and sudden loss of collagen/elastin revealing the recession I have

But I just found it really interesting both of them happened the exact day too. I noticed hair thinning and facial drooping on the exact day, and I'd check the mirror daily.

So idk

just live ur lil fag "just get laid bro" life man. yea im going to hate on ppl like u putting castrating devices into the water supply and influencing chronically online kids to take tranny drugs

bro rly thinks hes on some revolutionary pushing the needle shit because he discovered B vitamins lmfao
I didn't say "just get laid bro" I said there is a reason for you not being able to. It might be your looks but its also definitely your outlook on life. The majority of people on this forum agree hair=life. Most people take finasteride with no issues you don't seem to understand how finasteride works. I will take this 1mg "tranny drug" and will still be miles more masculine than a basement-dwelling loser longing for female touch.

Im helping people that needed help i didn't say it was revolutionary I just said it was effective and not talked much about.

Nah its just my shit bone structure and sudden loss of collagen/elastin revealing the recession I have

But I just found it really interesting both of them happened the exact day too. I noticed hair thinning and facial drooping on the exact day, and I'd check the mirror daily.

So idk
idk bro, ageing happens gradually not suddenly, mabye your just looking to deep in it just try and live healthy get good sleep and see what happens.

Some times I look more shit sometimes I look good depending on my lifestyle.

• +1
idk bro, ageing happens gradually not suddenly, mabye your just looking to deep in it just try and live healthy get good sleep and see what happens.

Some times I look more shit sometimes I look good depending on my lifestyle.
Nah man
For me it was very sudden
I'm talking in a few months I went from having youthful fat pads and looking younger for my age, around 18 or 19 to looking much older. Now I look around 24/25.

Of course I was recessed and downgrown from premolar extractions I had before puberty and 7 years of braces with elastics.. but still like you said the change was meant to be much more gradual

And even stress/diet cannot cause that rapid of a change. It had to be hormonal IMO

Especially the hair thinning compared to MPB
Most guys go through MPB, hair thinning is rare and pretty much always a case of concern as it's due to other reasons

not looking to take supplements, are almonds a good enough source of vitamin e?

not looking to take supplements, are almonds a good enough source of vitamin e?
not enough to have any effect on prolactin, P5P and that dose of zinc are safe to take for a long time vitamin e not so much. You don't have to take them forever. Both times the symptoms subsided within 2 weeks.

p5p is vitamin b6, that is water soulable so its not dangerous,

not enough to have any effect on prolactin, P5P and that dose of zinc are safe to take for a long time vitamin e not so much. You don't have to take them forever. Both times the symptoms subsided within 2 weeks.

p5p is vitamin b6, that is water soulable so its not dangerous,
alright thanks, i dont even have gyno i just seem to still have some fat left around my pecs (pseudogyno)

alright thanks, i dont even have gyno i just seem to still have some fat left around my pecs (pseudogyno)
ah ok, well this might work if you are actively growing actual gyno gland tissue. So I wouldn't recommend any of there supplements for you.