If you tee white passing or med passing

it didn't bother me because I look way more ethnic than you anyways, they don't even have to look at my passport to know that I'm not white :forcedsmile:

it's for security measures so if some Taliban is teased out of this idc :hnghn:
I know they might have thought it was with good intentions but at the end of the day it's still hurtful racial profiling.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
No it's not, when you're half Lebanese. And don't come up with "they're from Greece", it would show on your dna kit.

White people don't see us the same way you do.
It did show up on my DNA test on 23andme before they updated their algorithm. They identified me as 23% northern European, 48% southern European, 1% south Asian, 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, and the rest was MENA. So most of my genes were estimated to be of European origin, the reason was because the mixing of MENA with Northern European made the algorithm identify it as "Southern Euro".

I wish I had screenshotted it tbh cuz I can't see the original result on their site.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
but I was pulled and stopped in an Italian airport by security guards, searched and questioned. Just because of the name on my passport.
Good, we don’t negotiate with terrorists.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
It did show up on my DNA test on 23andme before they updated their algorithm. They identified me as 23% northern European, 48% southern European, 1% south Asian, 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, and the rest was MENA. So most of my genes were estimated to be of European origin, the reason was because the mixing of MENA with Northern European made the algorithm identify it as "Southern Euro".

I wish I had screenshotted it tbh cuz I can't see the original result on their site.
What race do people think you are ?

Bullshit. The algorithm wouldn't confuse the mixing with Southern European. IIRC, mine said I was about 47% MENA (Syrian and Lebanese) 30% North-Western European (English and Irish), 10% Southern European (Iberian) with traces of Central Native American, African and Gulf Arab. The European ancestry was almost all from my white mother.

Half Danish half Lebanese is my ancestry
Your basically white if you look it tbh. I call people what they look like. If your white passing then your white

If you don’t want to be white though then your also allowed to say your not either way it doesn’t matter tbh
it didn't bother me because I look way more ethnic than you anyways, they don't even have to look at my passport to know that I'm not white :forcedsmile:

it's for security measures so if some Taliban is teased out of this idc :hnghn:
@Xangsane most people are racist. I myself have been called derogatory terms before due to going abroad and them seeing my surname whislt expecting me to be one of them. It is what it is even your own race willl mock you for not being the same ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Xangsane
Bullshit. The algorithm wouldn't confuse the mixing with Southern European. IIRC, mine said I was about 47% MENA (Syrian and Lebanese) 30% North-Western European (English and Irish), 10% Southern European (Iberian) with traces of Central Native American, African and Gulf Arab. The European ancestry was almost all from my white mother.
You idiot I'm saying that it did mix them up, and there are many other mixed people who also reported a very inflated percentage of southern Euro, IN THE OLD ALGORITHM. Not up for debate or denial.

In the new algorithm they identify the genes more accurately, so your test is just the newer one or a different company.

• Hmm...
You idiot I'm saying that it did mix them up, and there are many other mixed people who also reported a very inflated percentage of southern Euro, IN THE OLD ALGORITHM. Not up for debate or denial.

In the new algorithm they identify the genes more accurately, so your test is just the newer one or a different company.
You seem very proud of it though.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • Hmm...
You seem very proud of it though.
Self hate is a hell of a drug but like you he is entitled to associate with the group he sees best
Fits him. You associate more with your arabain
Heritage, @CupOfCoffee associates with his European heritage. Both of you should be proud of what you are

• +1
It's okay, no need for any hatred towards another nationality.
I'm joking bro I love you. Just no need to keep arguing this topic

• Love it