If you think ANY male phenotype can compare to the chosen one, you are a DELUSIONAL subhuman

MediterraneanApollo

MediterraneanApollo

Gold
I decided to go back to my roots and post hardcore Med supremacy propaganda that sissifies your underaged cuck brains so you can properly develop and learn

you will HAVE to acknowledge that a proper Mediterranean man can be exposed to any place/climate zone on earth and acquires a harem of local female ethnicities as fast as he wants to
drop him in Sub-Saharan Africa? he will outslay everything
drop him in East Asia? he will outslay everything
drop him in Austronesia? he will outslay everything
drop him in North-Western Europe? yes you cucks, he will OUTSLAY everything

Germanic brickskulled Faelid chad? mogged and conquered
prettyboy K-Pop guy? mogged and conquered
robust mulatto swagger? mogged and conquered

you NEVER had a chance, you were born as non-Med cucks and your destiny is to obey

Antonio cupo 263693l 576x0 w 6185385d Gonzalo Garca Vivanco by Alejandro Renteria 01 600x900 XCSkCUp 3c55b44dd2e64a2f1201a5389249a59c

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, lemonnz, emeraldglass and 2 others
its over for me

being med is death sentnces if sub 5

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
lol mexican

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I decided to go back to my roots and post hardcore Med supremacy propaganda that sissifies your underaged cuck brains so you can properly develop and learn

you will HAVE to acknowledge that a proper Mediterranean man can be exposed to any place/climate zone on earth and acquires a harem of local female ethnicities as fast as he wants to

you NEVER had a chance, you were born as non-Med cucks and your destiny is to obey

View attachment 2796257View attachment 2796258View attachment 2796259View attachment 2796256

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
being med is death sentnces if sub 5
water. it's a death sentence for every creature in universe
if I see a sub5 flower I step on it, if I see a 8/10 chad plant I will write a nobel prized poem about it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, lemonnz and InnerVoid
how do you know they don't have other ancestries
even if, their amerindian admixture would be so low that it does not alter the Southern European phenotype
they look proper Mediterranean

no they don't
I'm saying this as a MENA
I know that you are half MENA xangsane
they are both Berid in phenotype, a healthy mix of Alpine/Mediterranean/CM

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Good day to be med

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Hexum's WASP pheno mogs this

View attachment 2796257View attachment 2796258View attachment 2796259View attachment 2796256
It's all about the bones. No pheno for your boneless brachycephalic skull.

Third guy has my pheno

• +1
water. it's a death sentence for every creature in universe
if I see a sub5 flower I step on it, if I see a 8/10 chad plant I will write a nobel prized poem about it
nuh uh sub5 north atlantid mogs

no
they can pass in mena too
They may have native american blood
what does MENA/Southern Euro overlap in phenotypes have to do with mapuche admixture ??
yeah I stated several times that West Asian/Euro Med people can look similair

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
what does MENA/Southern Euro overlap in phenotypes have to do with mapuche admixture ??
yeah I stated several times that West Asian/Euro Med people can look similair
they could have some native american or sSA dna

Although blue Eyed meds, may have the best pheno. The average scandi brutally mogs the average med. Even when I visited Milan, my smv was increased by at least 40% (i'm a Danish htn and 6'5)

must've been hard to find these cherry picked examples since the average med looks like this.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
6297B02E 14DE 41CE B5F8 1C390038CE50

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and lemonnz
I was waiting for you oh great one
also where did you find gandys newest picture
gandy isn't med ironically, he's just one of those weird paleo atlantids that always look tan, we have them in my country and the largest population of them is in norway of all places, but he doesn't have the bones of one at all.

• +1
gandy isn't med ironically, he's just one of those weird paleo atlantids that always look tan, we have them in my country and the largest population of them is in norway of all places, but he doesn't have the bones of one at all.
yeah he really is a Northwestern European niche phenotype, his slightly dinarization from Kelto-Nordid input gives a even bigger delusion of pseudo Med look

• +1
Reactions: Orc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back