ugly?
bad posture, bad diet

low iq?
95% environment

Baldcel?
chemicals, diet

gaycel?
gay hormones in the water

IF you think genetics means anything u r low iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846, UltraExtremeIntense and 12 others
Yes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, OCDMaxxing and heroinfather
IQ is 80% genetic retard same with 80% of looks, height, etc.

Quit coping with the delusion that you should have been Chad.. if only your mother force fed you fermented cod liver oil and raw goat milk between your weekly DHT body scrubs. Meanwhile Chad develops perfectly with 3 hours of sleep a night on a diet of Smarties and Papa John's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2810 and 22 others

Quit coping with the delusion that you should have been Chad.. if only your mother force fed you fermented cod liver oil and raw goat milk between your weekly DHT body scrubs. Meanwhile Chad develops perfectly with 3 hours of sleep a night on a diet of Smarties and Papa John's
This tbh

Op is extremely low iq

Brad Pitt had insane bones since he was a kid

Didn’t read a single word after the first sentence

I don’t care about your wrong opinion

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235 and Currycellmate
genetics have limits.
OP = :feelsuhh: (half right)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and heroinfather
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, william, Currycellmate and 1 other person
Didn’t read a single word after the first sentence

Heritability of IQ

The heritability of IQ for adults is between 57% and 73%[6] with some more-recent estimates as high as 80%[7] and 86%.[8] IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood. This phenomenon is known as the Wilson Effect.[9] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[10] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects.[11][12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Unless you grew up in an annexed Easter Block country you have no excuse

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, AspiringChad and randomguy1235
IQ is barely environmental. IQ =/= education (just in case you didn't know).
Yes, IQ can be lowered by bad nutrition, social neglect, etc. in the early childhood. Also if the mother was a drug abuser during pregnancy.
But genetics determine your IQ potential. There are a lot of things determining intelligence that no matter what can't be changed without gene engineering. For example the amount of CAG triplets in your genome is linked to IQ. The more you have the bigger is your potential for neurons and connections in the brain tissue. However, at a certain amount of those triplets things get unstable and if you overshoot this limit (not sure how many it was rn) it gives you a genetic disorder called Chorea Huntington (a neurodegenerative disorder, similar to Alzheimers).
-> Things are way more complicated than just saying "its 80% environmental" blabla. JFL!

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
This is how incels cope with their bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
Kola superdeep-borehole IQ tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Enviroment is how well you use your genetic potential. I used to look fine but if u add up stress, horrible diet, LDRing and skinnymaxxing and basically 0 care for long periods in time you end up being ugly instead of making it better... Low iq I know. It is what it is :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: x30001

80% is the difference between a Manlet and a giant. 80% can be the difference between a truecel face and a gigachads face

Genetics is cope for the most part BUT being high dht to t in this society is VERY IMPORTANT which I’m sure is genetic

Last edited:
short?
u didnt take HGH during puberty

ur a femboy twink?
low prenatal t

small wrists?
You didnt play enough sports growing up

ugly?
bad posture, bad diet

low iq?
95% environment

Baldcel?
chemicals, diet

gaycel?

I agree to an extent bro cause my dad has a Roman/Germanic like nose and I have it too just like my brother. But you're right about alot

And I do't care about your lying you dumb fucking subhuman. Keep coping while chad fucks your oneitis because his genetics are better than yours :lul:
It's over for your pea brain IQ. Genetics don't matter? Does that mean every tall person took hgh? Is that hy predicted height is usually accurate? How can someone be this aspie? You are so autistic it hurts my brain just lisytening to you. Sub 0 IQ shit thread kys.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
None of you know anything
shit thread replies

80% is the difference between a Manlet and a giant. 80% can be the difference between a truecel face and a gigachads face

Genetics is cope for the most part BUT being high dht to t in this society is VERY IMPORTANT which I’m sure is genetic

80% isnt very drastic, it's not like 80% of your absolute height is determined by genetics, ie, someone who maxxes out on their genetic potential grows to 6' and someone who doesn't grows to 0.8*6ft = 4'9". 80% means 80% of the variation in heights, and the standard variation of male heights is 95% between 5'7" and 6'4", so the 20% of the variation in there that is environmental is equivalent to 5'10" vs 6'.

Also when they say environmental in these cases they often mean severe impoverishment during early childhood, disease, etc. If you grew up relatively well fed and healthy you're likely within 1-1.5" of your absolute MAX height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, turkproducer and hebbewem
[
80% isnt very drastic, it's not like 80% of your absolute height is determined by genetics, ie, someone who maxxes out on their genetic potential grows to 6' and someone who doesn't grows to 0.8*6ft = 4'9". 80% means 80% of the variation in heights, and the standard variation of male heights is 95% between 5'7" and 6'4", so the 20% of the variation in there that is environmental is equivalent to 5'10" vs 6'.

Also when they say environmental in these cases they often mean severe impoverishment during early childhood, disease, etc. If you grew up relatively well fed and healthy you're likely within 1-1.5" of your absolute MAX height
face is still very enviromental. if you get mogged by your face as a baby which alot of people do ( I don't get mogged by my face as a baby btw) it just shows the the importance of good oral posture and hormones.

how does this explain twins seperated at birth being noticably taller than the other in some cases?

or most men being considerably taller than their fathers?

look at shaq being 7 foot with 6 foot parents.

nba players with short parents.

if it was genetic for sons to be taller than dads then we would be an average of fucking 7 foot tall in a couple of generations

[

face is still very enviromental. if you get mogged by your face as a baby which alot of people do ( I don't get mogged by my face as a baby btw) it just shows the the importance of good oral posture and hormones.

how does this explain twins seperated at birth being noticably taller than the other in some cases?

or most men being considerably taller than their fathers?

look at shaq being 7 foot with 6 foot parents.

nba players with short parents.

if it was genetic for sons to be taller than dads then we would be an average of fucking 7 foot tall in a couple of generations
The face stuff I concede makes sense, mouthbreathing and what not.

But do you really think if everyone ate as much as Shaq we'd all be 7 ft tall? He like most basketball players are genetic anomalies, serendipitous cases of recombination, not case studies in ideal nutrition.

You're low IQ af. And guess what? Its because of genetics

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, HighIQcel and 5 others
This gigachad was underfed and living in poverty until he was 14. He also mouthbreathes when playing sports like a lot of athletes.

Attachments

• CCCCBF14-251D-49EF-8A6E-F1321F6F919D.jpeg
    CCCCBF14-251D-49EF-8A6E-F1321F6F919D.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205
This gigachad was underfed and living in poverty until he was 14
dude probably got vitamin D, vitamin A, and k2. zinc and that is all you need.
in terms of nutrients

short?
u didnt take HGH during puberty

ur a femboy twink?
low prenatal t

small wrists?
You didnt play enough sports growing up

ugly?
bad posture, bad diet

low iq?
95% environment

Baldcel?
chemicals, diet

gaycel?

Retard. JFL. I never was a short kid growing up but my epiphyseals started closing at 14 meaning my bones were fully developed at that age when it comes to length growth. I visited doctors and hgh was useless in my case because there was no space they could have grown into. It would have only made my bones wider but that happened anyways without hgh.

I'm not a solitary case. This happens to a lot of short people. They don't grow slower, they just stop growing earlier. Environment? I don't think so.

Retard. JFL. I never was a short kid growing up but my epiphyseals started closing at 14 meaning my bones were fully developed at that age when it comes to length growth. I visited doctors and hgh was useless in my case because there was no space they could have grown into. It would have only made my bones wider but that happened anyways without hgh.

I'm not a solitary case. This happens to a lot of short people. They don't grow slower, they just stop growing earlier. Environment? I don't think so.

how tall are you and your parents?

how tall are you and your parents?
I'm 5ft6, Dad is 5ft7, Mom is 5ft4. My Dad also stopped growing at a young age. And my brother is 6ft. Don't ask me why.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm 5ft6, Dad is 5ft7, Mom is 5ft4. My Dad also stopped growing at a young age. Brother is 6ft. Don't ask me why.

Some tall people have short parents but a tall grandparent or ancestor that they got their height genes from

Some tall people have short parents but a tall grandparent or ancestor that they got their height genes from
Granddads are 5ft5 and 5ft8. Our uncle is 5ft9 and he's the tallest besides my brother.

I'm 5ft6, Dad is 5ft7, Mom is 5ft4. My Dad also stopped growing at a young age. And my brother is 6ft. Don't ask me why.
you are not supposed to stop growing at a young age. you probably grew shorter than your dad because of low t
and dht
certain vitamin deficiencys could also prematurely close plates

Anyways Ops post is incorrect. Take me and my brother as an example. Same parents, same environment, same nutrition and so on.
you are not supposed to stop growing at a young age. you had low t
and dht
No, you are wrong. All of my hormones got tested to sort hormonal problems out because if that would have been the case they would have given me the missing hormone.

Anyways Ops post is incorrect. Take me and my brother as an example. Same parents, same environment, same n
No, you are wrong. All of my hormones got tested to sort hormonal problems out because if that would have been the case they would have given me the missing hormone.
it might be genetic. my gran confirmed that my dad had a long growth peroid. and so do I right now since im still going and growing in everything.

y haplogroup dna?

you are not supposed to stop growing at a young age. you probably grew shorter than your dad because of low t
and dht
certain vitamin deficiencys could also prematurely close plates
Besides that T isn't a growth hormone. In fact a lack of T will stunt growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Besides that T isn't a growth hormone. In fact a lack of T will stunt growth.
and yeah I do know it stunts all masculine growth but Id also imagine it halts the closure of the plates due to high e from high t in most men so it could be a speed bump to still reach the destination rather than a slow down that won't allow you to grow to your potential. but still im not risking it
interesting

I thought high T meant growth plates closing faster as more estrogen is produced
not even sure estrogen causes the growth plates to close faster tbh. people with fucking klinnefelters a condition where their balls dont even work end up tall

op is probably a lookism user migrating

only way to justify being such a braindead retard

0% iq

the body doesn't only work on hgh and T mongs. it has multiple hormones that help it grow, independently of one another

leptin for example can grow bones independently of hgh

high T -> more aromatization (its supply driven afaik) -> stunted growth
low T -> grow trough other means

JFL at taking 1 single kike study at face value

also nigger, what makes you think youre high dht? also dht doesn't block estrogen, it just cant get aromatized. but if you have dht you also have t which still gets aromatized unless your body just works differently than everyone elses
deep voice. masculine face despite being fat. broad shoulders.

a high dht to t ratio means more androgenic effects to estrogen ratio and that could explain the fact that I am still growing despite high t normally equalling higher E but like I said you even sure higher estrogen stunts growth? niggas with klinefelters are tall despite having fucked up female like bodies .

i have a friend like that but he has hypergonadism most likely.

it depends on a lot of factors.

- when did you get fat?
- where is most of your fat located?
- do you have any visceral fat?
- how big is your adams apple
- how big are your masseters
- what is your body fat
- how is your muscle definition at your body fat
- how much muscle do you have in relation to the time spent working out
- etc.

i dont know shit about klinefelters but unless it raises E to supraphysiological levels, the fucked up body is unrelated
been overweight since the age of 8 im pretty sure.

most fat located on belly .

not sure how to tell if i have visceral fat.

big adams apple.

not sure how big masseters are but probably not that much.

high bf havent tested,

strong and big muscles under fat.

havent worked out for muscle training at all .

legit had ed for like 2 weeks then got spooked and t maxxed and e minned as hard as I could still doing it. since yesterday I feel very high just like I was 4-6 months ago.

my fat distrubution changed alot too and my shoulders for sure got broader

He made autistic threads like this all the time there

• +1
Reactions: love=everything

[IMG alt="ibetucnt"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1617.jpg?1561597009[/IMG]
ibetucnt
Amateur

JoinedApr 29, 2019Messages300

visceral fat = if you have a big belly lets say, but the fat is under the skin (you cant grab it)

seems like you have android fat distribution ngl

you could be biased cos you wanna be high T just like every other man (besides IT cucks) but if thats the case you are high T

for you to be high DHT that would mean you would need to have high a alpha reductase activity, and on top of that, low SHBG and other things. really doesnt matter that much, enjoy high T-ness
yeah I got belly visceral fat then.

saw somewhere that high dht is more likely in black men than white men and thats why their voices are deeper (keep getting mistaken for being black when I talk online jfl) so it might be genetic as I said.

like I said my fat distrubition changed alot yesterday.

does low t equal low e even at high bf?.

also are bigger wrists high e?