if you think inceldom is new, you are clueless

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
incels always existed, they always had communities, they always tried to looksmax.

beta weak males who never mated would group together and form alliance to help each other find food etc, they later started group raping females for reproduction. that's how big dick became a thing, in this way of breeding, the dude with bigger dick had more chance impregnating the woman that they were raping in group.

don't look at us now, we just post shit, we used to actually DO IT.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
some antropologic genetic ressearch have pointed that in the stone age 80% of men didnt reproduce/had offspring but 80% of the women did

dunno how legit is that statistic but it has been used by incel communities to rationalize perceived contemporary hipergamy now that the nuclear family and reproduction isnt as mandatory as it was 50-70 years ago
other interpretation is that the alphas scared off the betas off of prime stone age pussy/hoarded females over after beating other males into submission

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
some antropologic genetic ressearch have pointed that in the stone age 80% of men didnt reproduce/had offspring but 80% of the women did
dunno how legit is that statistic but it has been used by incel communities to rationalize perceived contemporary hipergamy now that the nuclear family and reproduction isnt as mandatory as it was 50-70 years ago

collateral effect of WMAF
i havent have sex yet but i will try to be a virgin for as long as possible,i think the steroids fucked my brain and made me partially a-sexual

i havent have sex yet but i will try to be a virgin for as long as possible,i think the steroids fucked my brain and made me partially a-sexual
jova