IF YOU THINK WOMAN ARE NORMAL ENTER THE THREAD

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
This might be basics for the OGs here but lot of new comers are bluepilled and only look for looksmax not also mindmax.

Woman literally will have a list for men's attributes they want from height, dick size, muscles, face, hair,charisma, money, status, but will call you shallow for liking Blondes over Brunettes as you see in comments, woman are the peak of subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and wsada
@try2beme @wsada @emeraldglass @klip11 @mogatronn

• +1
Reactions: wsada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, pig_face, murdah and 2 others
This might be basics for the OGs here but lot of new comers are bluepilled and only look for looksmax not also mindmax.

Woman literally will have a list for men's attributes they want from height, dick size, muscles, face, hair,charisma, money, status, but will call you shallow for liking Blondes over Brunettes as you see in comments, woman are the peak of subhumanity

Fuck them who cares?

End of the day they get fucked by guys whether they like the male species or not.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lowtiernormiechad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Agreed 10 yr olds are better than 8
But 13-15 is ideal imo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, Awan and sub5c3l
Agreed 10 yr olds are better than 8
But 13-15 is ideal imo
Speaking of which, am i the only who think anything below 12 is disgusting and not well developed and only 13 to 15 is worth the hustle (jbs)? To me 16 is no different than 18

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
spoken like a truecel

Speaking of which, am i the only who think anything below 12 is disgusting and not well developed and only 13 to 15 is worth the hustle (jbs)? To me 16 is no different than 18
I don't think if I can freely express my pedo opinions on this dalit forum but the only reason why I would prefer 15 yr old over 21 is simple virginity that's it not that I find 15 yr olds to be more attractive just that the chances of them being hoes is much lower as compared to 21

Btw I do get hard seeing high school girls ngl

Most users here are viewers of tails nieche normie stuff that you get into when you're 14 you inherently worship females and your entire life is around female validation thinking they're saints

I don't think if I can freely express my pedo opinions on this dalit forum but the only reason why I would prefer 15 yr old over 21 is simple virginity that's it not that I find 15 yr olds to be more attractive just that the chances of them being hoes is much lower as compared to 21

Btw I do get hard seeing high school girls ngl
Pedo is literally equal to kid in English, kid, not a teenager, aside from virginity, they radiate high feminity and submissiveness and their love is pure and have all the feminine energy until someone breaks their heart and turn them to emotionally dead beings

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Most users here are viewers of tails nieche normie stuff that you get into when you're 14 you inherently worship females and your entire life is around female validation thinking they're saints
Didn't understand brother

Didn't understand brother
Most users here are from tails prettyboybtwink worshipper he idolizes female opinion so much to his young audience .they some how think life is perfect if you were just some normie .

Most users here are from tails prettyboybtwink worshipper he idolizes female opinion so much to his young audience .they some how think life is perfect if you were just some normie .
Tails is some dutch guy, most guys from that part of Europe would have that mentality which is understandable, Dutch woman don't need u to pay for her shit in fact she can pay for urs, many German or scandi women like this, but to think all other woman like this is retarded

Tails is some dutch guy, most guys from that part of Europe would have that mentality which is understandable, Dutch woman don't need u to pay for her shit in fact she can pay for urs, many German or scandi women like this, but to think all other woman like this is retarded
So why was arvid able to do do well

Tails was a never a schizo it's over for the west type guy he was always a looks type guy being drug addict club going loser was never a problem aslong as it got him pussy

What's the connection between avid and that?

oh it’s not secret. i have seen girls compile their list on google chrome tabs they say this the car he needs the jaw he needs the height he needs needs good music taste on and on and on and on and on and on:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:while the bitch looks like a ratatouille

the fucked part is they can’t even find 1 image of a man with all their requirements they have to pick and choose the best features from the biggest omega chads out there

why would women want higher standards for women and lower standards for men?

women are definitely more normal than males

• +1
Reactions: noobs
avg white woman ≤ big booty black men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back