If you think you are not goodlooking enough GTFIH

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
After you are softmaxxed, once you are at least HTN, it's time to put this forum aside and start talking to women face to face. I'm just finding that just relying in OLD is a very dangerous game that could make you feel less worthy than you really are. Same as browsing nonstop this site.

This place will make you feel like shit because you aren't in the 0.1% percentile facewise. This forum will pretend that hot bitches (HTB and onwards) will only fuck top 0.1% of men. Look outside (at work, bars, clubs, street...) and tell me if you think you have a lot of competition in your age range (you don't, most men look like shit and don't give a fuck).

Hot bitches will fuck with you as long as you LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO THEM. This, for the majority of women most sane men find hot, will be HTN. I'll say it again: AS LONG as you look good enough to her she will not reject by your looks.

And this is a tricky matter, because the less real world experience you have, the more TikTok, social media, OLD and this forum will warp your mind making you think that you are a piece of shit.

All men just want to fuck tons of cute/hot bitches or find a good quality fwb or gf. For that purpose being HTN facewise will be enough. As long as you are not subhuman, if you softmax you will achieve HTN status, and most women you like in your everyday life will not reject you by your looks.

For more info about women's sexual availability and why they could reject you, check this thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/about-women-sexual-availability.486446/post-8037128

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 23611, YamiYugi and 25 others
After you are softmaxxed, once you are at least HTN, it's time to put this forum aside and start talking to women face to face. I'm just finding that just relying in OLD is a very dangerous game that could make you feel less worthy than you really are. Same as browsing nonstop this site.

This place will make you feel like shit because you aren't in the 0.1% percentile facewise. This forum will pretend that hot bitches (HTB and onwards) will only fuck top 0.1% of men. Look outside (at work, bars, clubs, street...) and tell me if you think you have a lot of competition in your age range (you don't, most men look like shit and don't give a fuck).

Hot bitches will fuck with you as long as you LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO THEM. This, for the majority of women most sane men find hot, will be HTN. I'll say it again: AS LONG as you look good enough to her she will not reject by your looks.

And this is a tricky matter, because the less real world experience you have, the more TikTok, social media, OLD and this forum will warp your mind making you think that you are a piece of shit.

All men just want to fuck tons of cute/hot bitches or find a good quality fwb or gf. For that purpose being HTN facewise will be enough. As long as you are not subhuman, if you softmax you will achieve HTN status, and most women you like in your everyday life will not reject you by your looks.

For more info about women's sexual availability and why they could reject you, check this thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/about-women-sexual-availability.486446/post-8037128
not everyone can be htn with softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Biiyo03, Michael Myers and 11 others

Chad or death:feelswhat:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, 11gaijin, Ethniframementalcel and 6 others
I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, oldslapcel, Silver and 32 others
I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: dawg im rolling in class

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
cope

look like this or ROPE
14ccaa43e72af605125cf4d157dea9c9.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 19301
@Thompsonz rated me as a 2/10 after I softmaxxed

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 11gaijin and Ethniframementalcel
My brain loves being incel. No dopamine 0 charisma

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

Agreed.

But now can you give us step-by-step guide on how to find girls, talk to them, and escalate to sex?

I'm HTN and I still don't get sex. So, your theory is not true.

Agreed.

But now can you give us step-by-step guide on how to find girls, talk to them, and escalate to sex?

I'm HTN and I still don't get sex. So, your theory is not true.
I can. You have to decide where you will play: OLD, social media, night game or day game.

I can. You have to decide where you will play: OLD, social media, night game or day game.
Day game + OLD seems like a good combo for everyone. But whatever you have expertise in!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
I agree with everything you said. The only problem is that the vast majirity of men are genetically limited to be HTN. But yes being a HTN is enough to live life on easy mode. Ugly mofos just can't accept that, thats why they pretend only chads can creampie on a hot girls ass when in reality as long as you're above average you're good to go

• +1
Day game + OLD seems like a good combo for everyone. But whatever you have expertise in!
I have very limited experience in day game. From time to time I do a random approach if I get some IOIs, but it's a coin toss. Night game I went out A LOT during my college days, nowadays I mostly use OLD. Social media and social circles for getting pussy is not my strong point, never tried that.

But it's as simple as look good + talk to women. It's a numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Moldovancel and AlexanderTheGreat
I have very limited experience in day game. From time to time I do a random approach if I get some IOIs, but it's a coin toss. Night game I went out A LOT during my college days, nowadays I mostly use OLD. Social media and social circles for getting pussy is not my strong point, never tried that.

But it's as simple as look good + talk to women. It's a numbers game.
Yeah, just elaborate whatever you have experience with. A lot of folks will be helped, particularly non-NT folks like me who need a step-by-step script for everything.

Yeah, just elaborate whatever you have experience with. A lot of folks will be helped, particularly non-NT folks like me who need a step-by-step script for everything.
When I have more time I will elab a guide. Night game and OLD.

Super good thread OP
But as for myself i just wanna look better
Never had struggles getting hoes

• +1

I needed this. Truth is, i see EVERYONE in the real world getting ass. Manlets, fatsos, hideous mfers are all pounding poontang while my high inhib, insecure ass is stressing and prioritizing looks. I matched with a THICC azz mulatto bitch on tinder then, when i took up a new job, i saw her there and ended up working with her for about a month but i was too shy to make a move, despite her IOI's and the previous match. Fast forward to today, she no longer works there but i ran into her at the grocery store and she was with a morbidly obese, hideous mfer a shit beard :lul:. Fuck dude, it could've been MY dong sliding into her biracial coochie walls smfh

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 17448 and Gaia262
not everyone can be htn with softmaxxing
atleast mtn, and maybe you have height or dick halo or deep voice or you are ger type or somethinf

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and bogii
It took me some time to realize that shit but it's true. mfs here are way too obsessed over this lookism shit when irl you don't need to be a male model to get girls, you just need to look good enough which is usually being slightly above average.

I thought I was hideous but I simply didn't talk to girls, so yeah you dumbfuck you ain't gonna get any ass this way :feelsuhh:

The internet makes everything look so overblown, people say thing they'd never say irl, they do things they'd never do. First time I tried OLD I genuinely thought it was over for me.

I wish there was a section or a thread for guys who actually are trying to get girls and not only this looks obsessed teenager circlejerk this site is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23611, 11gaijin and 3 others
Most of the htns who have girlfriend and slay are NT.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Very clever joke

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Your best post

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Michael Myers
Copium stop coping 1

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
what a bluepilled cope:lul: