If you think you have it bad think again

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,703
Reputation
4,057
I use to have a class who was 26 we were both in college, some details about him is he has cerebral palsy it was difficult for him to walk and speak,

He never had a girlfriend at 26, he couldn’t find a job because of his condition his father was a plumber and tried making his son into one he was sort of successful only the fact that his son wasn’t able to crawl or have much movement

He dropped out of college due to depression
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Androgynous, kyril, dhusc and 9 others
@tansel
I learned to appreciate what I have.
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, ICR and tansel
@OrbitMax
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and ICR
Are you still friends with him?
Sadly not he dropped out we never got to exchange socials he was to miserable to have friends he just wanted a job and love
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and ICR
thats genuinly so depressing I hope things get better for him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous, walnut456, orbitlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and ReccesedSlavic
yeah man ur a good looking guy

you would be a mogger with a bimax & the blonde vasiliy curls again
Who cares about mogging when there’s pain all around you, I want to help the world we need to spread the word of raw meat
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, ICR and tansel
I want to help the world we need to spread the word of raw meat
lol that’s impossible man, everybody would think ur crazy

it works for goatis bc he’s funny & older

but for the average 18-25 year old noone would listen lol

Who cares about mogging
everybody does naturally lol

also can i ask why u cut off the vasiliy curls
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, ICR and ReccesedSlavic
lol that’s impossible man, everybody would think ur crazy

it works for goatis bc he’s funny & older

but for the average 18-25 year old noone would listen lol


everybody does naturally lol

also can i ask why u cut off the vasiliy curls
Reason why vasily looks good with them is because he has balanced facial thirds I don’t so it made my midface appear longer
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, orbitlet and tansel
Reason why vasily looks good with them is because he has balanced facial thirds I don’t so it made my midface appear longer
do you have a long midface naturally?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
do you have a long midface naturally?
my middle third wouldn’t be long without my nasal tip.

But my nasal tip is very droopy so it makes it a bit longer than the lower third

Should I get a nasal tip rhinoplasty in the future?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, tansel and ReccesedSlavic
my middle third wouldn’t be long without my nasal tip.

But my nasal tip is very droopy so it makes it a bit longer than the lower third

Should I get a nasal tip rhinoplasty in the future?
Alarplasty I don’t see why not
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and orbitlet
Why is ur shit ltn


Ur such a fakecel nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
Trapped in a degenerating body.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
Ok

But still man

That id photo u showed me is genuinely hmtn in my opinion
no, what about the photo of me in the mog battle ? What rate that
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and TGUN.
Not exactly no my mandible isn’t long enough because of my deep bite
oh man

i remember my deep bite days

literally hell man

how bad do ur jaw pains get
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic and ICR
oh man

i remember my deep bite days

literally hell man

how bad do ur jaw pains get
I don’t have jaw pains, not often because I don’t use them often I don’t chew my food
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and orbitlet
or a full rhino for a chad nose:what:
My nose is hyperleptorrhine

Nose bridge to alar base is pretty good

I’m going to have a nose like my avi if I narrow alar base

Only thing I could do is reduce dorsal hump but it isn’t that bad

What do you think?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic and tansel
indeed slav be grateful that youre slav and recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
yes haha

dorsals are a bad failo man

what other failos do u have:what:
That’s it really for nose, I have good nostrils. But my nose is a bit bloated from the side of my nose bridge, any help with this
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
That’s it really for nose, I have good nostrils. But my nose is a bit bloated from the side of my nose bridge, any help with this
i meant besides ur nose what other failos do u have:what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
i meant besides ur nose what other failos do u have:what:
Tall tfhwr (1.45)
Tall upper third (36%)
sparse eyebrow tails and corners
Small pfl
T50s
Unideal fwhr (1.85)
Inward gonions
Low jfa and iaa (~70 degrees both)
Narrow mouth
Thin upper lip (1/3 of lower lip height)
Narrow chin
Recessed maxilla
Overprojected mandible
Proclined and shorter ramus (50% of mandibular length)
Weak zygos
Nasolabial folds around canine fossa
Nasojugal folds (line around inferior infras)
Overprojected radix
Recessed infras (especially inferior/maxillary part)
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tansel and ReccesedSlavic
I use to have a class who was 26 we were both in college, some details about him is he has cerebral palsy it was difficult for him to walk and speak,

He never had a girlfriend at 26, he couldn’t find a job because of his condition his father was a plumber and tried making his son into one he was sort of successful only the fact that his son wasn’t able to crawl or have much movement

He dropped out of college due to depression
did he kill himself?
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
not a flaw haha

the rest

yeah

sorry
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can my halos make up for it (well probably not)

Ideal bitemporal width
Long lashes
Ideal canthal tilt
Near ideal eye aspect ratio & esr
0.95 midface ratio
Hooded eyes (good fat pads and brow ridge)
Good chin projection
no nostril show and flare
Tall skull
90th percentile bidelt in my school
90th percentile height in school
High set cheekbones (88% setedness)
Ideal bigonial width
Low set eyebrows, ideal tilt, long laterally
Downturned medial canthus
No acne
Defined Cupids bow
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and ReccesedSlavic
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can my halos make up for it (well probably not)

Ideal bitemporal width
Long lashes
Ideal canthal tilt
Near ideal eye aspect ratio & esr
0.95 midface ratio
Hooded eyes (good fat pads and brow ridge)
Good chin projection
no nostril show and flare
Tall skull
90th percentile bidelt in my school
90th percentile height in school
High set cheekbones (88% setedness)
Ideal bigonial width
Low set eyebrows, ideal tilt, long laterally
Downturned medial canthus
No acne
Defined Cupids bow
all good stuff haha

what would u rate urself? lmtn-hmtn?
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
mltn-hltn yeah

btw who are ur true adam candidates
IMG 9093

This is Adam himself
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
45
Views
208
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
21
simematic
simematic
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
7
Views
43
jersomes
jersomes
Demirs
Replies
6
Views
51
hax
hax
xevuxia
Replies
4
Views
46
ilikefish
ilikefish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top