If you truly have a recessed face you wouldn't care about surgery risks

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I always JFL when people say they are scared of surgery like if its that bad you would take the risk and not give a fuck jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Deleted member 6538, StrangerDanger and 2 others
My chin is flat :kys:

makes me look girly from the side. Gay world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
but i have to cope somehow

My chin is flat :kys:

makes me look girly from the side. Gay world tbh
This is how I imagine you look tbh
AAEBA791 E9FE 4E60 8627 29EB68B6B86F

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 5969
Being scared of surgery is pretty irrational in and of itself. The second you step outside you could die in traffic, death is always just around the corner. Plus, surgery will meaningfully improve your life, so the risk is undoubtetly worth it.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel and Deleted member 10172
Retarded post, some of us are normie looking and surgery could backfire and be a looksmin.

Being scared of surgery is pretty irrational in and of itself. The second you step outside you could die in traffic, death is always just around the corner. Plus, surgery will meaningfully improve your life, so the risk is undoubtetly worth it.
I mean if you're blackpilled and u know that looks is everything, and women would rather fuck a chad who lives with his parents over an asian male who has his own place and 500k in his bank account..

surgerymaxxing legit asf.

• +1
If i was rich i would get every surgery

• +1
Dying while surgery isn't that bad, you are just dead. Worse thing is if you go blind and you have to live with that shit.

lefort would be only surgery that I would never touch..

2-3 Those..
people on here who watch gore say that lefort III is hard to watch... so I would avoid that at all costs.

There is a way to replicate lefort III, but u can't improve your IPD.

1.High cut Lefort I
2.ZSO
3.Infraorbial implants

I always JFL when people say they are scared of surgery like if its that bad you would take the risk and not give a fuck jfl
I dont care, my only problem is finding a surgeon. I would do it even with a 50% death rate

• +1