IF YOU USE SUNSCREEN GTFIH

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Sunscreen is important as fuck for our skin, but it is also important that it has the right ingredients. Get your sunscreen NOW and check if any of the following ingredients are in there

Dangerous ingredients:

homosalate
-decreases t (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28879804/)

benzophenone-3, or oxybenzone
-irritates skin (https://www.spectrumchemical.com/MSDS/B3409.pdf)
- lower t

avobenzone (benzophenone)
-causes skin cancer
- speeds up aging

cylcopentalioxane
- toxic

formaldehyde releasingsubstances such as Diazolidinyl urea, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin and Hydroxymethylglycinate
- yall probably know what formaldehyde is and why it shouldnt be on your skin

alcohol
-ages skin

methylisathiazolinone
- irritates skin
- neurotoxic

octocrylene
- accumulates in your body
- irritates skin
- phytoestrogen
- potentially neurotoxic (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5615097/)

anything with "paraben" in it
- phytoestrogenic

phthalates
- worst additive imo
- lowers t significantly
- can interfer with normal dick growth
- neurotoxic
- rather kill yourself than take this
- lowers sperm count

retinyl palmitate
- yes I know yall love retinol compounds
- proven to create free radicals
- not as bad as others tho imo

sodium lauryl and laureth sulfate

- might influence your DNA
- irritatin on skin
- literally millions of concerns in different studies https://www.spectrumchemical.com/MSDS/S4160.pdf

It is very likely your sunscreen has a few of these listed. Just ask and I can tell you how severe the compounds in your sunblocker are actually.

Stay safe

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100 and 17 others
good thread.

although I don't think it's as big of a deal as people say. People use a mineral sunscreen but then eat a dominos pizza with two beers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Eduardo DOV, Chadlitecel and 6 others
Now tell us good sunscreens

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and GoMadAndSTFU
I'd like to add that sunscreen that lacks zinc oxide only protects against UVB and not both UVB and UVA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Me after not using sunscreen with phtalates:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Julius, Slayerino and 5 others
Source to avobenzone causing skin aging? it's not that stable but one of the best UVA filters in US for protection against uva1 and uva2.

And I'm not even going to comment on the rest.

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
i use elta MD is that good

Source to avobenzone causing skin aging? it's not that stable but one of the best UVA filters in US for protection against uva1 and uva2.

And I'm not even going to comment on the rest.
Robert M. Freund "A more beautiful you"

trouble is most sunscreens that aren't hormonally active or bad for you leave a strong white cast, I haven't found one that doesn't
the one I have atm is fucking with my hormones I know but I'm on an AI so should counteract it.
also not all parabens are bad but it's easier to look for paraben free sunscreen I'll grant you

trouble is most sunscreens that aren't hormonally active or bad for you leave a strong white cast, I haven't found one that doesn't
the one I have atm is fucking with my hormones I know but I'm on an AI so should counteract it.
also not all parabens are bad but it's easier to look for paraben free sunscreen I'll grant you
lol you’re using cheap shitty sunscreens

la roche posey anthelios will leave no mark

high IQ thread

or just use mineral sunscreen that do not get absorbed by your skin

or just use mineral sunscreen that do not get absorbed by your skin
white cast though
realistically chemical is much better for everyday use

I'm not worried about alcohol in sunscreen, neither are the majority of dermatologists.

My former holy grail was Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence PA++++. It did leave a shine and would sting eyes though.

My new holy grail is La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid, non tinted, non fragrance (European version, NOT american). It offers superior UVA protection (PPD above 40), no cast, no shine, and does not hurt my eyes at all.
I'd like to add that sunscreen that lacks zinc oxide only protects against UVB and not both UVB and UVA.
Not necessarily. There are other UVA filters, however, I would not rely on an american sunscreen for adequate UVA protection. FDA is behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i'd rather have better collagen and slightly lower T tbh, mineral sunscreens tend to be a lot better- that being said i used to have elta MD isnt that a half and half one?

Good thread.

Are the sulfates in shampoos dangerous as well? Should we use sulfate-free shampoos?
sulfates are amongst those i worry less about on that list.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Damn like all my sunscreens have avobenzone though

Damn like all my sunscreens have avobenzone though
avobenzone is one of the less harmful on this list. not ideal but not thaat bad

avobenzone is one of the less harmful on this list. not ideal but not thaat bad
Oh I see. Well it causes aging apparently, and I'm using sunscreen to prevent aging. So seems pretty counterproductive lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Oh I see. Well it causes aging apparently, and I'm using sunscreen to prevent aging. So seems pretty counterproductive lol
there is evidence it increases free radical but not by a lot. It will still help against aging, just watch out for it next time

Just inject Melanotan II for multiple cycles back to back and you will have a permament tan offcycles which will reduce the need for sunscreen. Dont be a pussy and start injecting. MT 2 is one of the few stuff you can buy online that is actually impossible to fake.

there is evidence it increases free radical but not by a lot. It will still help against aging, just watch out for it next time
i see. well like the majority of chemical sunscreens have avobenzone so i guess i'll try out physical/mineral ones.